* Author Topic: THANK YOU !!  (Read 1282 times)

0 Members

Offline ☼♥ Minxy ♥☼

• love, luck and sticky vibes
  • VIP Member Sponsor
modify
THANK YOU !!
« on: 14/08/06, 11:36 »
I just wanted to say a

MASSIVE THANK YOU

to everyone that has offered me support and advice over the last few days.  It's been a tough weekend after the confusion of Friday but I'm back at work now and trying to get back to "normality".

I tested negative yet again Saturday morning (even though I was naughty and already had a fair amount to drink on Friday night anyway) and AF arrived full on within a matter of hours so I think it was just a blip on Friday - I did get what I thought were implantation pains on 6 & 7dpt so perhaps a little embie did try to stick but I'll never really know and am trying not to dwell on it.

Anyway, you ladies have been fantastic - I don't know what I'd do without you to be honest and if I could hug you all I would !!!!! ^Cuddle^

Wishing everyone loads and loads of luck on their ttc journies...we will get there and reach our goal....and its making us stronger as we travel this emotional roller coaster... ^reiki^ ^spot^ ^rainbow^

^thank you^ ^thank you^ ^thank you^ ^thank you^

Take care
Natasha

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline cheesyb

• Gold Member
    modify
    Re: THANK YOU !!
    « Reply #1 on: 14/08/06, 12:17 »
    Natasha

sorry to hear the latest news.  :-[ ^hugme^

Go out and have some fun and partying  ^pompom^ ^party^ not that I am sure it takes any pain away but go and enjoy yourselves for a bit.

lots of love
    cheesyb
    xx

Offline MrsJof

• My gorgeous babies!!
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 14/08/06, 15:45 »
    Thinking of you Natasha!!!  :-* :-*

Offline Niki W

• ICSI Chick
    • Gold Member
    • Our amazing beautiful girl.....we are so lucky!!
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 15/08/06, 09:04 »
    Natasha, my cycle buddy & Fet sister
             Ur a star, so sorry it didn't work out 4 u this time, :'(
             It will b our time next time chick....u know what they say.....3rd time lucky!! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
             Thinkin of u always, sendin u an Garath loads of love an  ^hugme^

Offline Jess75

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 16/08/06, 16:40 »
    you are such a special person - I pray you get your miracle soon sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline ☼♥ Minxy ♥☼

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 16/08/06, 21:25 »
    What would I do without my wonderful online buddies - this really is a very special support network !!

Love you all  :-* ^Bubble Gum^

Niki...we'll get there hunny (and maybe cycle 3rd time lucky together ??? ) ^reiki^ lovely pic by the way :)

Cheesy...hope it all goes well at the weekend...enjoy your extra special day... :)

Take care

^hugme^ ^Cuddle^

Natasha

Offline DesertRose

• Gold Member
    • My two precious girls
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 17/08/06, 09:11 »
    Minxy - didn't realize you'd had a knock back again. Big hug to you, you've been such a support to (literally) thousands of people (I see this site has over 14,000 members and probably all of them have read at least one of your posts), so you're almost a national institution. You should have a regular spot on 'This Morning' with Fern and Philip. Give yourself a huge pat on the back for being such a fantastic person and please walk away from your computer with a smile on your face.

Desert RoseMMFC ( Member of Minxy Fan Club) :-*

Offline ☼♥ Minxy ♥☼

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 17/08/06, 11:15 »
    Desert Rose...you've made me :-[ but thanks for your lovely words...I get loads of support & advice from so many ladies on here too...I only try to give back what I receive... :)  Keeping everything crossed for you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline Emma74 aka Emmett

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • My Little Darlings Luca and Olivia xx
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 17/08/06, 11:38 »
    Minxy-What a horrible blow especially after friday  ^bigbad^ i hope you pick yourself up again and try again dont let this beat you  :)

Take care and sending loads of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to you honey

Emmaxx

Offline KTx

• Gold Member
    • Maxwell 11 months old
    modify
    « Reply #9 on: 17/08/06, 11:42 »
     ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ to you hunny you have been wonderful support to so many people

here is hoping the  ^storkboy^ ^storkboy^ ^storkboy^ visits you soon

Ktx