* Author Topic: Scans in the UK for treatment abroad  (Read 73835 times)

0 Members

Offline AlmondToast

• Un-Ranked
modify
Scans in the UK for treatment abroad
« Reply #180 on: 15/11/13, 00:55 »
Thanks for your reply agate. I meant to say The Birth Company in Harley St, yes. For gynae scan 180, Follicle tracking 120 and endometrial thickness 70, it's 370 in total there as stated on their website. Expensive if it is being done every few days.

I thought I remembered someone saying about a 5 scan and 2 blood test package somewhere for 500, could have been 92 Harley St although I can't see anything about it on their website? I will have to search for it.

What is the best quality scan and same day blood test that anyone has found in London for a reasonable price? Advice would be great!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline agate

• only answering v short pms.
    • Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #181 on: 15/11/13, 07:25 »
    double check with them, but.....
    i'd expect gynae scan to be looking at ovaries, uterus, pouch of douglas, check for hydrosalpinx - everything they can see - something you wouldn't always do DURING an IVF or mock cycle
    i'd expect folicle tracking to be ovaries+lining - something you'd do during an OE fresh IVF or prep for one.
    I'd expect lining scan to be just lining - something you'd do during a FET prep or prep for DE

so based on what you said, I think you'd expect to be paying 120.   you can sometimes find it a bit cheaper like 70-100, but its also helpful to keep in mind you want somewhere open at least 6 days per week so birth co tend to be useful for that.

Offline nat77

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #182 on: 29/03/18, 21:15 »
    Hello ladies,
    Don't know if it was posted before, First View Imaging in Hampshire PO16 8UT are really good for short notice scans, i.e. Cycle day 1 or 2  Follicular Tracking / Endometrial Thickness Assessment and very reasonably priced at 90. They do other gynae and pregnancy scans too.

Offline Dozydaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #183 on: 3/08/19, 17:15 »
    Hey ladies.. any ideas on places that would scan for treatment abroad? Around Coventry or a close as? Thanks xx

Offline Broken

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #184 on: 3/08/19, 17:23 »
    Dozydaisy - I use tummy2mummy in hinckley, they have clinics in coventry and leamington too, but think they may only do tracking & lining at hinckley. Its 60 per scan but if you know you require more, if you request the package they do 3 for 150 xx

Offline kittykat76

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #185 on: 3/08/19, 21:08 »
    Think babybond do and they have clinics all over the country- the bloods aren't same day though,at least the one in Southampton aren't as they send them to TDL in London

Offline Dozydaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #186 on: 3/08/19, 23:26 »
    Thanks both xx

Broken are you cycling in Coventry?

Offline jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #187 on: 4/08/19, 15:44 »
    Also.Cherish in Sutton Coldfield. They are brilliant  and can do certain blood tests inc hcg and recurrent miscarriage testing. They also nkw do aqua scans and have always done intrallipd infusion if required.

Offline Dozydaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #188 on: 4/08/19, 16:35 »
    Thanks - good to know. Do you think Serum would be happy to have results from an aqua scan there instead of me having to go over there twice? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Broken

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #189 on: 4/08/19, 20:58 »
    I'm cycling in Spain now, but did previously cyle at Coventry 😊 xx