* Author Topic: Crystals & Gemstones-pictures and meanings  (Read 16725 times)

0 Members

Offline ♥ M J ♥

• *Forever Mummy*
  • Gold Member
  • Praying 2008 makes our dreams come true......
Hi

I thought this would be helpful to all of us who use/like crystals and at times are unsure of use and meanings and over time I have found more and more of us asking for information on this

http://www.newagedirectory.com/cry/crystal_picture.htm

http://www.positivehealth.com/permit/Articles/Healing/lettie18.htm

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.UK or its owners are not responsible for the content of external Internet sites

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline casey

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    Re: Crystals & Gemstones-pictures and meanings
    « Reply #1 on: 17/12/06, 19:11 »
    Thanks  - the first site is very useful - just what i needed
    caseyx

Offline WannaBeAMummy

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 29/06/08, 11:29 »
    So, how do you use the gemstones? Kepp it in your handbag? Put it under your pillow? Rub it on a pressure point?

Any personal favourites?

Thanks xx

Offline Emmib

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 9/08/08, 11:32 »
    Hi Claire

have you had any answers to your questions?

If not, I can fill you in.

Completely blown away by studing crystals and if it helps you, all the better.

Love Em x

Offline WannaBeAMummy

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 15/08/08, 18:02 »
    Em, I have not yet had a reply.... still wondering! I am intreagued!

I am from Nottingham, too! Lived in West Bridgford til I moved to Greece 4 years ago. I LOVED that city!

xx

Offline Emmib

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 15/08/08, 18:37 »
    Claire

It is a vast thing to get involved in as you can really take it to an extreme with it being linked to colours, reiki etc.  But the basics....

For fertility the best crystal to use is Moonstone.  Rainbow is the prettiest.  You can take it to the extreme (trust me I am now) with having crystals tucked under your waistband so they are directly on your stomach (obviously I lie down otherwise could be quite embarrassing having them fall out of your trouser legs!).  Otherwise, a pendent or another piece of jewellery with Moonstone is just as good.  You can sleep with them under your pillow or even have them close to you for the energy to work.

I was always taught that you shouldnt read too much into the meanings.  Go by your own instincts.  Stand in front of all the crystals and you will be drawn to the ones that you body needs at the time.  We are all linked to the same energy flows as the crystals.  You will either be drawn by the colour or shape.  When you hold the crystal in your hand you may even have a reaction with it - intense heat or cold.  It will warm up anyway if you hold it for long enough so go by your intincts.

You can once you have found your crystal programme it but that is something different.

Does this help?

Love from Notts x

Offline LDW

• Dreams really do come true!
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 19/10/09, 14:46 »
    ^hello^
    Told by my acupuncturist that in TCM kidney chi plays a big part in fertility . Carnelian is reputed to aid kidney function -I carried one with me throughout my last IVF cycle .
    Went to a crystal fair at 10w pregnant and was drawn to a crystal I've never seen before-turned out to be Unakite which is good for fertility, pregnancy and the health of the foetus. Had some bleeding from 8w, so bought a Bloodstone which helps reduce haemorrhage. Touch wood, all now going well.
    Definitely believe that the best crystals are the ones that choose you or you're just drawn to.
     ^hugme^ & ^pray^ to all.