2ww - Good luck! ^reiki^ ^reiki^

babydaze (Sam) - DIUI Testing 09/10 ^2ww^

In between treatment

Alison0702 - DIUI

AnneW - DIUI

Aweeze - ES/DIVF

Berrygirl - DIUI

BethB - DIUI

Blueeyes - DIUI or DIVF, considering options.

Bronte - DIVF

CharlieL - DIUI

Dannysgirl - DIUI

Dazzled - DIUI

Deano - DIUI

ejsmith2 - DIUI

EllaW - DI

Fizz - Considering DIUI.

Georgiepie - DIVF

Gilmot - DIUI

Gwendolyn - DIVF

Ipswichbabe - DIUI

jih - DIVF

Jools71 - DIUI

JR68 - DIUI

Jules1 - DIVF

Hellys - DIUI

Helsbels - Considering DIUI, and possibly known donor.

Herbaletea - DIUI

JennyPenny - DIUI

KatieMaria - DIUI

KLT - DIUI

LisaP - DIUI

Mikeygirl - FET with Donor Embryo in April/May

Misty - DIUI

Mossie - DIVF

Mouse14 - DIUI

Natalie34 - DIVF

Oonagh - DIUI

Pickolata - DIUI

Poppy31 - DIVF

Rebecca 1416 - DIUI

Rubyk - DIUI

Rubyroo - Half ICSI half DIVF

Sinny - DIVF

SLG - DIUI

Stephanie1 - DIVF

Suzi T - DFET

Sweetie21 - DIUI

Tibbelt (Sarah) - DICSI

TinaK - DIUI

Wishful Thinking (Elise) - DIUI

WooWoo - DIUI

Waiting an update ^missyou^

Hollypops - DIUI - Testing 14 April ^2ww^

Trixie - DI - EDD ? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

CarenB - DIUI - EDD ? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Eileenh - DIUI - EDD ? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

fromcali - DIUI ^fairydust^

Precious Cargo On Board ^clapping^

Kellyhop - DIVF - EDD ? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

AllyB - DIUI - EDD ? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Ali -DIVF - EDD 31 December ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Deb30 - Suprise Natural BFP - EDD 10 January ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

AnneD - DIUI - EDD 06 February ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Nismat - DIVF - EDD ? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Vic- DIVF - EDD ? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Sammn - DIUI EDD ? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Ckbe - DIUI EDD? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Colly - DIVF Edd? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Honorary Members

Alex28 - Moving onto adoption
AskingAngels Moving onto adoption
Hippy - Moving onto adoption
Rach:) - Moving onto adoption

Never Forgotten Angels ^angel^

Gwendolyn - DIVF ^angel^
Marielou - DIUI ^angel^ Charlie
Colly - DIVF ^angel^ Joey
Woo_Woo & Lea ^angel^
Rsmit02 ^angel^
LisaP ^angel^
Vic ^angel^
Sammn - DIUI ^angel^
Aweeze - ES/DIVF ^angel^
Natalie34 - DIVF ^angel^
Tibbelt - DFET ^angel^ & DICSI ^angel^
Aweeze - ES/DIVF ^angel^

Our Miracle is Here ^babycrawl^

Ali - Proud mummy to Cameron (DIVF)
Clare - Proud mummy to a little boy (DIUI)
Jayne - Proud mummy to Jack (DIUI)
Jayne - Proud mummy to Ben (DIUI)
Josie - Proud mummy to Grace (DIUI)
JulesUK- Proud mummy to Katelyn (DI)
Struthie - Proud mummy to Steven (natural miracle)
Sweetcaroline - Proud mummy to Sophie (natural miracle)
Sweetcaroline - Proud mummy to Sebastian Richard (DIUI)
Tracey - Proud mummy to Maxwell (DIVF)
Viviennef - Proud mummy to Jamie (DIVF)
VivienneF - Proud Mummy to Daniel Lee (DIUI)
ZoeP - Proud mummy to Jack Edward (DICSI)
Shelly_Anne - Proud mummy to a little boy(DICSI FET)
LiziBee - Proud mummy to Rosa Grace (DIVF)
Marielou - Proud Mummy to Ethan Jack (DIVF)
Wolla - Proud mummy to Thomas (DIUI)
Sarah JJ - Proud mummy to Charlotte (DIVF)
Mandao (Amanda) -Proud mummy to two beautiful boys (DIVF)
Going it alone (Sam) - Proud mummy to Elspeth & Amelie (DIUI)

Please let us have any additions or amendments to the above list :)

Sending loads of love, luck and babydust to you all.

Marie xxx [br]

See less See more
#2 ·
Helly & Sarah  ^Cuddle^ so sorry xx

I haven't posted for a while coz I'm still waiting to start.  I had my HSG last thursday which was an experience I would like to repeat but the consultant told me my tubes are clear which is great news.  I'm still waiting for the official report to be sent to our fertility consultant but we are carrying on preparing for TX on my next cycle.  I had the CMV blood test on Wednesday and we spoke to the embryologist.  Our clinic only have 2 sperm donors which are imports from USA and we were told that once these stocks are gone they don't know where they will get anymore.  They're not a perfect match but I guess the way things are we're lucky to have any kind of choice at all.  We have our meeting with the councellor next Saturday and the HSG and CMV results should be available by then too so we are about ready to start.  CD 1 should be next Saturday too but knowing me it will be late just because I'm waiting for it !  DH has been very positive which is great as originally he wasn't keen on the idea of using a donor so all is good with my world.  I can't believe how lucky we are to have sperm available so maybe it's fate who knows.

hope everyone else is doing OK.  Sorry for the me post.  I have to catch up with how everyone is doing
Take Care
dannysgirl xxx

#3 ·
Hello all,

Helly - I'm so sorry honey, am sending you big big  ^hugme^. Look after yourself. Thinking of you xxx

Hello to everyone else - please forgive me for not answering all your lovely messages, I will do I promise just not up to it right now.

We're still struggling with appointments and blood tests as my HCG levels are still rising. I had another scan on Wednesay and still there's nothing andno sign of an ectopic. I have now been referred to my GP (which in a way is a relief as I'm finding it too painful to keep going to my cilnic and although they have been wonderful the cost of the extra scan and bloods soon mounts up). I've been to the docs for another set of bloods this morning but seh did mention that there's a tiny chance it could be a molar pregnancy (where the placenta develops but not the baby) so if the levels are still rising today I'll probably have to have more tests next week and maybe a D&C. Needless to say we're finding all of this very hard but I know we will come through it and someway, somehow we will be a Mum and Dad one day.

Please fogive me for not posting personals, know I'm thinking of you all and sending all the  ^reiki^ in the world.

Stay strong my lovely, lovely friends.
I'll post again when we know what's happening but it might not be for a few days.
Lots of love &  :-* to all
Sarah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
p.s. Struthie honey, could you add another angels to my never forgotten angels please, I need to remember them both - this time was fresh so DICSI. Thank you honey xxxx

#4 ·
Sarah - I hope everything sorts out quickly. It must be hard enough without all this not knowing what is going on. ^hugme^

Helly - So sorry ^hugme^. I hope you do get another iui. It seems unfair that it counts when you didn't actually get to do the iui.

Ckbe  - How's it going? ^2ww^

Bronte and Suzi - Not long for you two now. ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Dannysgirl - I hope you can get started on your next cycle and that this will be the only one you need.

I've been injecting for a week now and it has been going ok. Unlike previous down reggs I seem to be getting some side effects - tiredness, feeling edgy and feeling very thirsty (I didn't know about the thirsty effect but I checked the leaflet and it says you sometimes get it). AF is due today but I've been told it is likely to be late. DH has been working away during the week for a while but is back today and doesn't have to go away again. We are having our postponed anniversary (it was actually last monday) this weekend.
Hello to everyone else - Ella, Sammn, Going it alone Sam, Sarahjj, Anne, Marie, Wolla, Tamsin , Struthie and anyone else.

love Collyx

#5 ·
sarah so sorry hun things still all up the air. thinking of you and dh at this hard time.

colly sorry you have been having side effects. good luck for rest of the cycle.

hi dannysgirl hope you can get started soon.

hope you all have a good wked

sam mn
xxxxxx

#6 ·
Good evening

Helly I am so sorry, these are just for you:
^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Sarah, I hope your GP will be a good help and that you get explanations of what is hapening. And I hope that you will be fine.

Ckbe: how are you coping?

Samm, nice to see you are still here it is a reminder of positive examples and gives me hopes.

Colly, on the road cycling again, let it be the one.

Big hello to everyone else.

Love and Luck

Steph

#7 ·
bad news I'm afraid......... ^witch^ arrived this morning........ never mind, will have a fab day today at the wedding and will get going again straight away next month - fingers crossed for then.........

C x

#8 ·
Hi
Ckbe sorry to heear this but I see that you will start again, that's the best so good luck.

STeph

#9 ·
ckbe so sorry for your bfn ^Cuddle^. sending you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for your next cycle.

steph cant leave all you girls this is my home  ;).

sam mn
xxxxxxx

#10 ·
ckbe  ^hugme^ Have a fantastic time at the wedding!!
Helly, hope you're ok.
Sarah, I wish there was something I could say or do.....  ^hugme^
Colly, that's a lot of side effects  :). I am on meds for a while. The pill of all the things. Talk about going backwards! Haven't taken it for about 15 years!!! Anyway, lol, have also been reading the leaflet & wondering what I might or might not be suffering from  ;D In my case I'm just bored!! Have a good postponed anniversary!
Hi Sam mn, Struthie, Suzi, Steph, dannysgirl, Bronte, everyone  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Have a good w/e. I hear we get sun tomorrow!!!

#11 ·
afternoon ladies

what a beautiful day!

ck - hope your doing okay? best thing is to focus on your next go ^Cuddle^

Helly - how are you doing? ^Cuddle^

Colly - wow!! your a week in already ^banana^ sorry to hear you having nasty side effects from the drugs, i only had a few headaches last time so i will prepare myself for some more this time! ;) can i ask where you got your drugs from? im ordering mine this week and wanted to try and find somewhere cheaper. :) ^reiki^

Ella - hope your wait is going as quick as it can? have you thought about importing your own? ^idiot^

sarah - sorry to hear your still having a tough time honey ^cuddle^ i cant imagine how you are feeling, ive been thinking of you loads x

steph - hi ^wave^ any more news on when you can start?  ^reiki^

dannysgirl - so pleased you managed to get sperm!! good luck for your cycle hun

Bronte - cycle buddy, 1 more sleep to go!!!! ;)

struthie - how are you? thanks for looking after the thread :)

Vic - hi lady, hope your okay? must catch up properly soon, i need to see your bump ^pregnant^

hope i havent missed anyone ^idiot^ no news from me, on countdown to down reg, cant wait ^pompom^

love to everyone
Suzi xx

#12 ·
Good  evening all

I am eagerly waiting for my appointments with AZ VUB and Edith Cavell in Brussells at the beginnig of the week. I am searching the web for other formu web sites to read comments on both places. I am hoping to get  cycle Feb March as Spring comes along!!! I have decided to enjoy Xmas and new year and do a detox in jan to start after that!

Sarah, hope you ar ok.

V thanks for thinking of me.

Colly I hope the treatment is feeling easier now?

Samm, I see what you mean with FF being your home, I feel the same!

Big hello to all: Helly, Going it alone, Marie Lou, Anne, Suzi(s), Struthie(where are you up to nowadays? IM?), and all others I have missed

Steph

#13 ·
Steph and Suzi
Thanks for asking I'm fine thank you!
No more treatment for us,no money left,and now that we have stopped in a way its a relief,although we still would love another we have to be so grateful for the child we have.

I'm keeping busy,was asked to become a mod so any excuse to spend even more time on here!

I'm also going to slimming world and trying to lose the weight that I put on during treatment,I had lost 6 stone before we started but put 2 stone on and I felt awful,getting there now though.

Have been thinking about adoption but its still too early and as I have doubts I'm not going to persue it yet.

Its my birthday on Sunday and DH's on Monday so must get organised with presents for him!

Wishing you all lots of blue lines - good luck all xxx

#14 ·
Ckbe - so sorry hun but great to hear you're looking ahead to your next tx - really hope it's the one for you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Hope you had fun at the wedding too  :-*

Sarah - sending hugs your way hun, you're in my thoughts  :-*  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Steph - Spring sounds a great time to get going again hun - did the trick for me  ;)  Good luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Bronte and Suzi -  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Dannysgirl - great news on finding a donor  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Marie -  ^birthday^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^monkey^ ^pompom^

#15 ·
Had a fab time at the wedding....... am now thinking of organising my own........ always thought I'd wait until after I had a baby but I think I need the distraction......

Am not too down about the result...... have found it much easier than the first BFN..... and am back on the clomid so am cycling again....... what a rollercoaster.......

Hope everyone's OK

C x

#16 ·
Hello all,
Sorry I haven't been around much but DH took me to the Yorkshire Dales for the weekend as I was feeling a bit down after the BFN.  Anyway I am feeling MUCH better now (its amazing what a couple of glasses of wine and some TLC can do  ;D ) thank you all for your thoughts and good wishes, it really does help.  Anyway, I have been on to the clinic today and we can have another IUI after all so I am going tomorrow for a scan to see if we can go ahead this month (it would be day 6 so maybe a little too late but we'll see!)

So....I seem to missed quite a bit since Friday......

Sarah - Not really sure what to say apart from that you are in my thoughts a lot hun  :)

Ckbe - so sorry AF arrived for you too - hope you had fun at the wedding and have great fun planning yours - congratulations on that by the way! Have you got a date?

Struthie Good luck with slimming world, a good friend of mine is a consultant but I'm a WeighWatchers girl myself!  Have a lovely birthday.

Steph - Good idea about having xmas and new year to enjoy yourself and a detox before tx - that was going to be my plan if we couldn't have another IUI but hopefully we can get another try in before Xmas  :)

Suzi - When do you start down regging?  Hope this is the one for you  ^reiki^

Colly - Hope the side effects are wearing off a bit now and you are feeling a bit better  :)

Dannysgirl - hope you can get started soon

Ella - Hows things?

Hi to Anne (you'll be getting quite a bump now are you?), Sam, Vic, Marie and Bronte and anyone Ive missed.

love to you all
HellyS
xxxx

#17 ·
Helly - Hope your feeling ok hun ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^.

CK - Great news on you cycling again.

Suzi - How are you hunny, wont be long now. :-* :-*

Ella - Got your pm........... lets hope you get this sorted soon. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I have started to DR as from today and have EC booked in for the week 27th of November. My cyclogest and Puregon have been increased as well. Im not going to get excited and just keep a level head incase we have to do it all again.

Love to everyone,

Bronte xx

#18 ·
struthie another scorpio. my  birthday is on saturday. are you doing anything nice for yours and dhs. we are going to devon for wked with friends. they will all be surfing so looks like i will be the babysitter  :).

helly glad you can get to have another iui. good luck for your next cycle. your dh sounds lovely.

bronte good luck for with dr and this cycle.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

colly how are you getting on. hope the side effects have eased.

ckbe congrats on palnning your wedding. have you got a date yet. have you thought where you might get married. i love a good wedding. keep telling all my friends its about time the get hitched, but no joy as yet. i loved planning ours. actually i think it help us both cope my Dhs diagnosis.

suzi good luck for your cycle.

sarah you are in my thoughts.

hi to everyone i ve missed.

sam mn
xxxxxx

#19 ·
Bronte - good luck with the DR  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Helly - hope you are doing OK. Good luck for your scan tomorrow - hope you can go again this cycle  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Ckbe - good luck with the wedding plans  :)

Hi to Struthie - good luck with slimming world  ^reiki^ Enjoy your birthday on Sunday!

Steph - good luck with your appointments ^reiki^

Suzi - wishing you lots of luck for this cycle hun  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Colly - hope you are doing OK and not getting too many horrid side effects still.

Dannysgirl - hope you get the goahead this cycle  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hi to all I've missed

Sarahjj
xx

#20 ·
Hello all

Just a quick update from me (sorry, am not up to posting much at the moment). Have been going for bloods and scans every 2 days as my HCG levels have continued to rise, albeit slowly, and today they found some tissue in my womb so am booked in for a D&C on Friday. Horrid but better to get it sorted. DH & I are just taking 1 day at a time but once we've got through this we;re going to get a holiday sorted and to try to put our lives back on track a bit. We'll make a decision on where we go from here when we feel stronger, right now we just don't feel like we've got anyfight left but I know it will come back eventually...

Helly - so sory honey that you didn't get the news you deserve (((((())))))

Colly - hope those nasty side affects are easing - when do you start stims? Sending you +++

Struthie - well done you. I need to do the same and to try and lose some of this ivf weight gain!

Bronte- great news that you're going again honey! Sending you tons of +++

Marie - happy birthday for yesterday xxx

Ella, CKbe, Sarahjj, Vic and everyone else - how's things with you hope all ok.

Please forgive the lack of personals and my long absences, feel a bit like I'm stuck in a big hole at the moment and hours just pass by without my realising. With all the appointments I haven't gone back to work yet, am planning to go back on Monday - need some kind of normality back! Sorry for being down too.

Am thinking of you all lots of love & xx's
Sarah
xxxxxxxxxx

#21 ·
Hi everyone - have contacted the clinic and am down for a scan next Wednesday and IUI probably Friday/Saturday.... so fingers crossed.......

C x

#22 ·
ckbe good luck for scan and basting later in the wk. ^reiki^ ^reiki^

sarah  thinking of you hun. hoping you and dh feel stronger soon.

sam
xxxx

#23 ·
Just popped on with a quick update from me...

All went well at clinic, bloods came back fine so we are starting again with the sniffing/injecting tonight for our final DIUI.  Heres hoping this is the one!

Ckbe - Glad to hear we are going to be cycle buddies again...  ^reiki^ for this one for you too  ^reiki^

Sarah - Just wanted to say hi.  Im sure a holiday will do you both good, I'll look forward to hearing all about it  :) Stay strong and look after yourself.

Sorry for the lack of personals but our home pc is still poorly so I am writing this sitting on the floor using HTPC with our cat trying to type with me!!  Hope you are all ok.

Love
HellyS
xxx

#24 ·
Sarah - thinking of you. Hope all goes OK for you on friday  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ Take care of yourself  ^Cuddle^

Helly - good luck for you this cycle  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Ckbe - good luck for this cycle  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hi to everyone else

Sarahjj
xx

#25 ·
Hi all

I haven't posted on here for a long time but do read the board daily and follow you all keenly. Haven't had any treatment for over a year now, which is main reason for not posting.  However, got THE phonecall this morning from the clinic to say they have a match for us :) :) :) :)

Am doing short protocol IVF, which means I need to start my drugs on day 1 of my cycle, which is due at the weekend  :eek:  However, we need to get our HIV, HEP B and HEP C bloods done first and get the drugs organised.  Clinic have been fab and am going in shortly to pay for the drugs and get those organised so that they can be delivered by Saturday and DH and I are going in on Friday morning to have the bloods done (which they can rush through in a day), sign the consent forms and have an injection refresher.  So hopefully will be all set to start at the weekend - just hoping AF doesn't turn up early.

So, am asking for support and advice from you lovely ladies.  Am feeling a mixture of really excited and really nervous at the same time as knowing how much of a problem getting a match is I know what pressure there is for this cycle to succeed.

Sorry that is a me post, will be back later to catch up on personals.

Dawn

#26 ·
Hiya Dawn and Good luck hunny, your a few days behind me....... i have just started to DR for our 2nd DIVF.

Love Bronte xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.