* Author Topic: a HUGE thank you !!!  (Read 3884 times)

0 Members

Offline Tinx

• I wish you all much peace and happiness
modify
Re: a HUGE thank you !!!
« Reply #30 on: 15/11/06, 10:13 »
Minxy sugar,

I am so so sorry to hear your sad news and I truly feel for you and your DH. What a distresing time. I dont really understand about all the statistics that have been quoted, and certainly this is not the time or the place to discuss it. Well done for having the strength to state that fact so clearly. All I know, and can regretably relate to only too well, is how sad, traumatised and devestated you will both be feeling right now.

I wish you so much love, strength and encouragement to keep on going, your time will come soon sweetheart.

Take care honey, your dream is just around the corner.

Tinx xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline ♥Tamsin♥

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #31 on: 15/11/06, 10:16 »
    Really hope your luck changes soon Natasha, you so deserve it to.

Tamsin
    x

Offline poppins

• Gold Member
    • Amber after 10 yrs & then Isla, very lucky!
    modify
    « Reply #32 on: 17/11/06, 15:15 »
    Hi Natasha,

Just wanted to say sorry again and hope your next go brings you happy news. Take care, enjoy christmas!

Love Poppins x

Offline Tillybilly

• My Fat Furry baby
    modify
    « Reply #33 on: 20/11/06, 11:38 »
    Dont know what to say that hasn't already been said.  You are such a fountain of knowledge, I think you should go pro!

All I can say is "chin up chicken" and I dont mean that flippantly.  Thank goodness you and your DH are so strong together.  Give yourself some time, then hopefully look forward to 2007 and a new cycle - maybe this one will be on the NHS.

Lots and lots of love and luck - keep at it!  Its all we can do eh?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx :-*

Offline Teoroy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #34 on: 20/11/06, 14:31 »
    Hi Natasha,
    I am sorry for your loss. I really hope that you next cycle will be a success.
    Take care.

Teo

Offline pobby

• Gold Member
    • keep on believing!
    modify
    « Reply #35 on: 3/12/06, 01:22 »
    Natasha

I have been dipping into ff for a very long time and have only recently properley joined (what a life saver it is) I always have noticed how much work you do on here (as lots do i know) but you just seem to stick in my mind ...so sorry things havent worked out,so awful to think it had worked and its the drugs playing a cruel trick.
    I hope you and Dp will start to feel better soon and I hope the new year will bring you renewed positivity..

Good luck for then
    love and  ^fairydust^

pobby xx

Offline ☼♥ Minxy ♥☼

• love, luck and sticky vibes
    • VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #36 on: 4/12/06, 10:25 »
    Hi Pobby

Thanks for your message :)  There's still some confusion about all this as when we had follow up appt with our consultant the other day, he's pretty sure that we did have another chemical pregnancy and that it wasn't the hcg trigger jab :-\  I spose we'll never actually know for sure now....

Take care
    Natasha