* Author Topic: Alternative healing......advice needed.  (Read 897 times)

0 Members

Offline emma49

modify
Alternative healing......advice needed.
« on: 30/11/06, 10:55 »
Good Morning Ladies,

I am hoping that perhaps some of you may be able to help me.

I have recently been offered the chance to have some sessions with a healer who works using the bodies natural energies ( a bit like chakras i think). This man is apparently very well known in his field and has for many years had a private clinic in Los Angeles. I know that he is very sought after and to have the chance to be helped by him is incredible.

The only thing that concerns me slightly is that he advises that i stop all other tx whilst i work with him. I am a little worried to leave the medical establishment aside completely and put myself in his hands (so to speak) for a while. I will be 35 next may and am concerned about my body clock ticking but after 3 bfn's am tempted to try anything that might help.

Has anyone else tried this kind of thing or given up totally on ivf to try something more alternative.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

emma..xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MissSunshine

• Gold Member
    • Sunshine!!XxX
    modify
    Re: Alternative healing......advice needed.
    « Reply #1 on: 30/11/06, 20:01 »
    Hi Emma, :)

I have a friend who is a crystal and spiritual healer, and I've had healing with her. I'm due to start my 2nd lot of tx in January, so am getting some sessions in beforehand, however, she didn't say anything about stopping it through tx. It's completely natural, and only used as a support, not a replacement. There is also Acupuncture(and you can have this through tx) so can't see why you can't have healing.
    I will get in contact with my friend tomorrow, and get back to you, but for now I hope this helps.
     :)
    Love Rhonda.xxxx