* Author Topic: Intersono  (Read 126563 times)

0 Members

Offline Laragh

modify
Re: Best route to Intersono, Lviv/ and accomodation info
« Reply #10 on: 26/03/08, 21:21 »
Hi Ladies

Is it possible to cycle at Intersono if you live in the Uk.  I remember ages ago I heard that they do not accept people from the Uk, Ireland is apparently Ok.  Anyone throw any light on this .

THANKS

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Empty2

modify
    « Reply #11 on: 27/03/08, 23:59 »
    Hi girls,

Thank you for your reply kt1, I hope your little one will be home soon.   ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
    Yes we booked our apartment through Inlviv, did you book any sight seeing with them at all?
    That is a very good idea about getting the address printed out, I will do that.

Yes Laragh, we too had trouble at first trying to book straight with Intersono, they told me to ring Ireland and arrange my visit through them. So I rang Ireland and they said no I didn't need to go through them? ???

I have found Dr Lubov very nice and have phoned a few times too, the good thing is that they have donors and do blastocysts.

emps
    x

Offline Laragh

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 29/03/08, 17:56 »
    Hi

Can anyone tell me how I can can contact Intersono.  I have previously been having treatment at ISIDA but I have had a bad experience there and don't know if I can trust them now.  DH and I  have to use DE &DS, I already have my DS imported from Spain which is stored at a clinic in Kiev so its no problem for me to pick it up and travel from Kiev to intersono.

Many thanks

Offline Empty2

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 31/03/08, 22:24 »
    Hi girls,

Yes we are off there soon and getting very very nervous now...go on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!

Julen, what a shame they didn't contact you, great news about reprofit though and good luck with your trip there ^pray^.

Laragh, the website is intersono.md, sorry you have had a bad experience with ISIDA ^hugme^ , we also did with our 'local' clinic  in the UK ^bigbad^ here but they won't admit they're treatment was not up to standard (shall we say). :-[ I have heard very good news about Intersono being more personal as it is smaller.

emps
    x

PS will let you know all about Intersono and Lviv on my return.

Offline Laragh

hi ladies

I noticed this on the intersono website under FAQ.  I take it you ladies cycling there are not from the UK. 

Do you provide services to any couple from any country?

Patients from the United Kingdom are advised to contact our partner clinic, the Sims International Fertility Clinic. We operate with the Sims Clinic to help provide continuity of patient care. They will also advise you about affiliated clinics who can act as your medical advisors. We do not wish to accept patients from the UK without this medical support.

Contact details: Sims International Fertility Clinic, 5 Grosvenor Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6, Ireland, tel +353 (0) 1 497 7774, Dr. Tony Walsh or Lyuda Shkrobot.

Couples from other countries can contact Intersono directly.

Laragh

Offline Empty2

Hi Laragh,

Yes it can be quite confusing, ;) I am from the UK, and no you do not need to go through Ireland.

Yes Laragh, we too had trouble at first trying to book straight with Intersono, they told me to ring Ireland and arrange my visit through them. So I rang Ireland and they said no I didn't need to go through them? ???

Well the count down begins, got our cases packed and still trying frantically to remember those phrases!!!!!   ^idiot^ :)

Will try and get online once there.

emps
    x

Offline Empty2

Hi girls,

Seems an age ago but we have been back for a few days now and what ever the outcome I think our trip was very succesful and stress free.

I would recommend Intersono if you can get in touch with the Doctor that is she seems extremely busy!

Our accommodation was a wonderful comfortable bright and sunny apartment right on the main street of Lviv just down from the Opera House, I think it was ideally positioned even had the taxi 'rank' across the street for the trips to the clinic.  Anyone need advice about the apartment I am writing it all out to include the best supermarket for supplies, internet cafe (just around the corner)etc.

emps
    x

Offline Laragh

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 23/04/08, 20:51 »
    How do you and who do you contact at Intersono please.

Thanks

Offline Empty2

modify
    « Reply #18 on: 29/04/08, 21:04 »
    Hi Laragh, Julen, and Kampsh,

Sorry about the delay in replying, had telephone/ email conection trouble  ^bigbad^

Laragh - I just rang the clinic, their number is on the Intersono website and asked to speak to Dr Lubov, this however was after I had sent an email to the clinic, which I think is also on the website?  If not I will forward it to you.

Just wanted to update you that we have a ^BFP^ with our wonderful surrogate!

emps
    x

Offline jfk

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 29/04/08, 21:10 »
    Emps

Yay!    ^BFP^  Brilliant news  :) 

I just knew you and surrogate and DH and Intersono would do it!

Congratulations to you all and wishing your dear surrogate a happy and healthy pregnancy.  I am thrilled for you!