* Author Topic: Intersono  (Read 126556 times)

0 Members

Offline mad margaret

• Gold Member
Just found out 10 eggs are now frosties and the 14 remaining are all doing well. ET tomorrow at 2, had to text Lyucyna (pronounced Lyutsina) but she got straight back to me.

Will let u know how it goes, apparently there's a girl from Ireland there tomorrow and we'll overlap, so will keep you informed about that too!

Penx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline AustinSuzie

Penny, you got 24 eggs collected from you donor?  Am I reading correctly?

Offline mad margaret

• Gold Member
    Yes. They said 20 at the time, but it's 24. Numbers are good, but it's quality that matters. This lady has helped others, so fingers crossed.

Nb I didn't choose a donor this time, I left it up to them. Looks wise, although naturally dark both my DH and I have blonde siblings.  I have blue eyes, but my mother is Italian, so brown eyes, black hair.  So it doesn't matter what the mum looks like or what she does, it's more important she's a tried and trusted egg donor!

Offline butterflys

Hi Pen,

Very best of luck tomorrow, will be thinking of you.  Regarding the donor, we picked one and then Intersono cancelled her stating she was going to have a baby herself!  They recommended another donor and we went with that. I dont care what colour or creed the donors are WE JUST WANT A BABY!!!!!!  Ours is a proven donor too so fingers crossed for all of us!

Wish it was us out there tomorrow, enjoy the experience and try not to worry, I love the 2WW, its full of hope and possibilities - enjoy it!

Best of luck,

Butterflys x

Offline Empty2

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
    Pen, getting so excited for you!!!!!!!  Good luck tomorrow and remember to put your feet up afterwards!

Re donor:  we have 4 wonderful children and they are all so different everyone who meets them for the first time expects them to be clones of each other, but they're so different, they all have DH's family characteristics, facial expresions etc and 2 have brown eyes and brown hair, one brown hair blues eyes and one blonde haired with blue eyes!  All perfect!

Re Visit to Intersono:  We only made the one trip once we were needed for fertilisation and transfer.  To be honest Dr Lubov is in closer contact with you once you start the cycle than ever the treatment we have had in the UK.

I have made a big scrap book up of everything from our trip even the first enquiries we made to show the children how special they are  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^   Believe me we are still pinching ourselves that we are so lucky to have them!

emps
    x

Offline mad margaret

• Gold Member
    Very excited about tomorrow  ;D and thanks for all kind words.  I've put up the latest thoughts on my blog, the link is below.   ::) Will add pics when we get back.  >:( >:( Sorry all is italicised now cos i can't find the button on DHs laptop to switch the bloody thing off.  Anyway, I was going to say have added a bit of info about our apartment for Butterflys - it may help! 

Night night
    :)
    xxx

Offline mad margaret

• Gold Member
    ET went well today, although very unhappy to find lining only 7mm.  Dr Lubov not very hopeful and already talking about next attempt.  We had 3D5 blasties on board, and all good quality.  Am now taking extra ptogynova to try and thicken lining before they try to embed - but she said it would normally be 1-3 days, so not very hopeful. 

We do have 3 frozen blasts as well as 10 frozen eggs, so all hope is not lost if this one fails.  It's a shame cos I was feeling very hopeful about this one. 

Anyone know of anyone who got pregnant with such a thin lining?

Offline HRH

Hi madmargaret,
    Sorry to hear the lining was thin but I think some people have been successful with a thin lining. Try to stay positive. You are a week ahead of me so good luck with the dreaded 2 WW ^pray^.
    XX
    HRH

Offline mad margaret

• Gold Member
    To be honest I've lost all my positivity, so much so that I just wish testing day was over so I could get the business over and done with.  Good luck with your et, and I hope your lining is lovely and thick so your beans can snuggle in!
    X

Offline butterflys

Hi Pen,

I have definitely read a case somewhere along the way of a BFP with poor linning, I think it was on rollercoaster.ie - I remember because I had loads of trouble getting my linning up to 8mm, it took drug trials etc to get the meds right, my first attempt didnt even go ahead because the linning was too poor - devasting after all the work up.  The very fact that they went ahead with your transfer is positive.  Our Consultant in Ireland lovingly refered to our embryo's as "little parasites" - meaning their sole purpose in life after ET is to implant and be nurtured so KEEP POSITIVE and enjoy all the possibilities the 2WW can offer. 

Thanks for all the info re the appartment, great to know.

HRH - good luck and hope all goes well for you too.

Bye for now, and get some rest Pen!

Butterflys x