* Author Topic: Intersono  (Read 126549 times)

0 Members

Offline butterflys

Hi Pen,
Fingers and toes crossed its an implantation bleed! Stay positive!
Have been thinking of you everyday,
Good Luck,
Butterflys x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mad margaret

• Gold Member
    Sadly it looks like AF is arriving.  Must be the cyclogest holding it off.  Feel very miserable now.  Will take test this weekend and then will open a very decent bottle of barolo and enjoy every drop.
    X

Offline mad margaret

• Gold Member
    Woke this morning to more of that horrid pain.  Bleeding still brown,   but been going on since Weds so is really worrying me.  I decided I   couldn't stand it any more and would take the test to stop the meds and   stop the pain.

Threw stick on floor once I'd done it and listened to DH having a happy   shower next door, thinking dark and cross thoughts.  Thought I better   check stick before I chuck it in bin and  ^BFP^ .  I nearly   fell off the loo and I can't repeat what I actually said but there were   a lot of fs flying about.

DH delighted, but wary.  :) We have a bit   of a journey ahead and it may be that this one is already on its way   out, hence the bleed, but for now I'm pregnant and delighted.  If   nothing else, it means it can happen to me again (I was beginning to   think it never would) and we have lots of frosties to have more goes. ;D   So whatever the   outcome with this one I won't be too devastated. 

Can't believe it.  Got to go to work now and act normal!  Please god   there's a little life inside me now, growing as we speak.

x

Offline lisabale

Hi mad margeret

I was just posting to say sorry and then I saw your new post!  Fantastic - so pleased for you.  Take care and keep those little embies warm xx ^reiki^

Offline HRH

Great news Mad Margaret!

Offline Empty2

hi Pen,

^banana^ Brilliant news just try and stay positive, I drank a glass of full fat milk a day, are you doing that too???  ^reiki^ 

emps
    x

Offline mad margaret

• Gold Member
    Emps - no to the milk, although I prob do in that I drink about 5 cups of rooibos a day and I have milk in that.  Is there a reason for the milk? Also read about fish oil sups, so thought I might get them too. 

Have dr next tues and will arrange hcg test then.  Boobs getting big and still tender.  Still have same pain and cramping, but I know that has nothing to do with this.  Still, it needs to be sorted. Hopefully this dr will have more suggestions, altho I control it by sleeping on left side so I only get occasional cramps and never so bad as before.

DH wary of it all and I totally get that. I'm just enjoying it. And am confident if it doesn't work out that it will another time. Can't stop smiling.  Will be more relaxed once hcg confirms it's happening.  Fingers crossed!

And thanks for all your help and support.  We would never have got this far without it!

Xxxxx

Offline wishfulthinking

modify
    Anyone do a frozen embryo transfer at Intersono?
    « Reply #137 on: 3/07/10, 20:03 »
    Hello.  I am getting ready to go back to Intersono for a frozen embryo transfer.  I am having some difficulty getting answers from the clinic (well, at least getting them as fast as I would like) and was wondering if anyone here has done an FET at intersono and if they remember what the protocol was?  This is what I think the protocol is...but I have not been able to get them to verify that I have everything right.         Cycle day 21 take Decapeptyl.  That will be the only day I take Decapeptyl and it is a 3.75 mg injection.  Start Folic Acid.  Cycle day 3 of next cycle start Progynova and aspirin.  Cycle day 8 have ultrasound (of lining?)  Cycle day 13  have ultrasound (of lining again?)  Cycle day 15  start prometrium.  Cycle day 22 transfer     Does the amount of Decapeptyl sound correct?  When I did my fresh cycle I took Decapeptyl inections every day for a couple of weeks (if I am remembering correctly).  When I have my ultrasounds, do I need to get only information on the lining or something else in addition to that?  I am waiting on my meds to arrive and I am not sure they will be here by cycle day 21.  They are shipping them to the US for me and it takes a week to 10 days.  It is possible that they could arrive on cycle day 23.  Any tips/recommendations appreciated!  Thanks.     WT

Offline Hearty

Firstly Pen CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh my God girl you've been thru the mill!  But you rock!

Secondly I am so sorry for my absence you must all think i'm awful; but it wasn't on purpose was taken into hospital with acute diverticulitus nearly 2 wks ago and only got home on saturday, have been in terrible pain and coudln't get out of the bed but please know I was thinking of you all.

this is a short one but I had to see how you all were and especially yourself Pen. Big wahooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love to all will post soon promise!

love

hearty

Offline wishfulthinking

modify
    Re: Anyone do a frozen embryo transfer at Intersono?
    « Reply #139 on: 5/07/10, 12:08 »
    replying to my own thread in case anyone else ever has this question.  What I thought was the protocol is correct.  In addition, Decapeptyl may be taken on cycle day 23 or 24 if meds don't arrive in time. :)