* Author Topic: Intersono  (Read 126562 times)

0 Members

Offline mini-me

• Gold Member
Fantastic news!

Congratulations to you and DH!  ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^

Love mini-me
xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline wishfulthinking

Congratulations to you and your DH on your wonderful news!!  Thank you also for the note you sent me.  I responded to it but wanted to just say thank you again.  Enjoy every moment with your little miracles.  Congatulations.

Wishfulthinking :)

Offline wishfulthinking

modify
    Re: Looking for feedback on DE at Intersono in Ukraine
    « Reply #32 on: 21/11/08, 00:23 »
    They showed me three donors and I felt good about one of them so picked her.  I too am in a hurry.  I wanted to be pregnant four years ago!!!  Anyway, I am excited to get started and hope to have success like you have.  Hopefully some other women will chime in on this thread as well.  I love to hear about others experiences (both good and bad!!).

Wishfulthinking

Offline mad margaret

• Gold Member
    modify
    INTERSONO, LVIV, UKRAINE - here we come!
    « Reply #33 on: 23/07/09, 13:11 »
    Hi - have started a full blog on our next cycle of ivf.   ^pray^

Please go to http://altravitaivf.blogspot.com/  to read it.   ;D

We have had one cycle at Altra Vita Moscow, without success  :'( and we just could not afford to go there again - who in their right minds can??  So I trawled the net and found Intersono - it's only 3K for DE and it seemed really much nicer than anywhere else  :).  Not to mention Ukraine is sooo much cheaper than Russia  :o (and no visa required either!).  I did look at another clinic in Ukraine, Isida, but it seemed so many were going there it was just tooo busy.  So Lviv it was.  I also am in contact with a lovely lady who was VERY successful there and it really inspired me to try myself. ^hugme^

My DH and I may not be successful, but we'll give it our best shot and we're both looking forward to a lovely holiday in Lviv.  The weather is a good 10 degrees hotter than here - so woopidoo!  ;D

Offline Candee

• Gold Member
    modify
    Re: INTERSONO, LVIV, UKRAINE - here we come!
    « Reply #34 on: 23/07/09, 20:53 »
    Hi Hun,
    I will be interested to read you blog and see how you get on!
    Wishing you lots of luck
    Candee
    x

Offline mad margaret

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #35 on: 20/08/09, 10:47 »
    Just got back from cycle in Lviv.

Can only offer high praise for super clinic.  I know that it's pretty unlikely I will get a positive out of this, but they gave it their best shot and I could not fault the care or treatment.

I kept my diary while there (no internet) so will put it all up over next few days.  It does read like a holiday journal, but it seemed the best way to deal with everything. 

If you are thinking about Ukraine v Russia for tx then there is absolutely no contest (I've had both now), Ukraine EVERY time.  And the country is wonderful - the food is very good and very cheap as is the cost of living, so you really save hundreds of pounds by going there (if you compare Altra Vita to Intersono, then you are saving THOUSANDS OF POUNDS.

Will let you know how I get on at end of 2ww 

^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Offline Candee

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #36 on: 20/08/09, 11:06 »
    Hi Hun
    Glad you had a good time in Ukraine and I will be keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
    Cheers
    Candee
    x

Offline mad margaret

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #37 on: 26/08/09, 09:39 »
    Thanks so much for your kind wishes and many many congrats on your fantastic outcome!!!! ;D

Sadly  :'( it was not to be for us.  BFN this morning, so will stop the drugs and let AF do her worst.  Am off to friends for weekend, so can get blinded and forget about it all!

penxxx

Offline Candee

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #38 on: 26/08/09, 11:22 »
    Oh Margaret Hunny I am so terribly sorry. Life is so unfair, when you have put so much into it. I cant say anything to make it better. All I can say is that I will be thinking about you.
    Candee
    x

Offline verap

• Un-Ranked
    Hello All!
    It seems that this group stopped to function a year ago ... Is it due that everyone got the successful pregnancy at Intersono and there are no new people?
    I just finished my 3 unlucky cycle at Isida and wanted to switch to Intersono this time.
    But the communication is terrible. I emailed to Dr. Lubov and waiting for a reply second week. It is when I am counting each minute!
    Does anyone cycling or about to with Intersono? Maybe we could share some experience to have the easier ways ?
    cheers