* Author Topic: Intersono  (Read 126553 times)

0 Members

Offline Empty2

Hi verap,

So sorry to hear your cycles were unsuccessful  ^hugme^  I would fully recomend Intersono, I know she can get very busy but keep trying.

yep its difficult now to get to sit and type anymore!!!!!  I gave birth to a baby boy to add to our beautiful little girls...well not so big now they are over 12 months old now and very very loud! :o :)  They all had chickenpox on New Years day and are all up on their feet now.

Wishing you loads of luck

emps
x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline KtHK

modify
    How to contact them?
    « Reply #41 on: 19/02/10, 05:06 »
    Can anyone give me an email address for Dr Lubov at Intersono?

I have emailed using the info address and their web inquiry but no response from either. 

Thanks

Offline butterflys

Hello!

Dr Lubov's email is: Lubov Mykhaylyshyn ([email protected])

or [email protected]

I've had difficulty getting into website recently ("link appears to be broken")on:

http://www.intersono.ua/en/contact_us.html

But I've managed to get in on:

http://www.ivf.net/ivf/intersono_medical_centre_ltd-o4374.html

We're heading to Intersono from Ireland in a few months and would really appreciate travel and accomodation advice, we're also happy to travel from anywhere in UK.

It would be great to hear from someone who's made the trip!

Good luck to everyone,

Butterflys.

Offline butterflys

Hello again,

As a newbie I just to say thanks to everyone who posted in the past (emps, julien, sarah, laragh, mini-me, podbean, wishfulthinking, verap and kthk).

Its great to benefit from others experiences, and the positive stories fill me with hope.  I've had two failed DE cycles in Ireland and now off to Lviv for DE and DS cycle.  Any cycling buddies out there?

Emps, you've given some great info, and back on 20/02/08 you said you were putting together some info re your trip (appt, local supermarkets etc) Forgive me if you've posted it but I cant find it!  Congrats on your success, I'm sure you're too busy to post now but I hope you get time to read this!  You're family sounds fab, hope I'll be posting similiar success someday!

Thanks again,

Butterflys

Offline pebbles1245

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Intersono
    « Reply #44 on: 14/03/10, 11:13 »
    Hi does anyone have the web address for intersono. The link i have isnt working.

Thanks
    Helen x

Offline KtHK

modify
    Re: Intersono
    « Reply #45 on: 14/03/10, 12:35 »
    I used the service on their site but the link is not always working.  Keep trying to link onto it.  However no one answered anyway and I wrote 3 times.

Offline pebbles1245

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Re: Intersono
    « Reply #46 on: 16/03/10, 19:29 »
    Thanks for that, what a service you'd think they would want the business

Helen x

Offline sporty

• Un-Ranked
    Hi,

I'm new here and since 2 months I have contact with Intersono about egg donation and surrogacy programm. I'm not sure what the difference between their charity programm for surrogacy and normal surrogacy agencies like La Vita Felice is. Are they trustfull?? Does anyone has any experience with them? Empty2 I hope you read this thread, but can I contact you about your experience? I see that you got 3 girls with their programm!!

Thanks!!

Offline Empty2

hi girls,

if you pm me  I will contact you with all the accomodation info etc its too much to put on here although I might try to, good luck

emps
    x

Offline Empty2

Lviv information

Our flight arrangements  as detailed for my mum in 2008
    We will be staying at a Heathrow based hotel on Friday 4th April
    We are now also booked in at the
    Radisson Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, 140 Bath Road , Hayes Middlesex UB3 5AW, Tel: 020 8759 6311
    We will be flying from Heathrow on Sat 5th April -
    London Heathrow flight - Terminal 2 - at 6.05am, arrive in Vienna at 9.20am
    stop over duration is 4 hours
    Leave Vienna at 13.20, arrive in Lviv at 15.40
    Return from Lviv on Wed 15th April -
    Lviv flight at 16.15, arrive in Vienna at 16.45
    stop over duration is 3 hours
    Leave Vienna at 19.45, arrive at Heathrow Terminal 2 at 21.20
    Heathrow (LHR) Vienna (VIE) Lviv (LWO)
    We will be staying at a Heathrow based hotel on Wed 15th April as our flight will be arriving at 9.20pm.
    Now booked in at the IBIS (020875948888)

Our apartment was on Svobody Avenue, the other nice place to get an apartment is Rynok Square (the main square), and both are in the centre of Lviv.
    Taxis are needed to get to the clinic.
    Svobody Avenue is the main thoroughfare for traffic but is closed to traffic at weekends and pony and traps are doing the circuit.  There is a main promenade for walking, strolling in the middle of the avenue, this leads up to the elegant Opera House, we booked in advance to see Swan lake here on our second day (we stayed 9 days).  A great deal of the restaurants are here too.  
    Our apartment was on this avenue booked through www.inlviv.info and cost 4950 UAH. One night was 550UAH = $117 (April 08) Trawled through hotels and comments by other visitors but found the apartment a better deal and a lot more comfortable as there was three of us (two bedrooms).  Lovely large windows to sit on to watch the world go by! Bathroom had a washing machine in which was a bonus!
    #310 – Svobody Avenue – we paid through paypal and they also organised a pick up from the airport and the Opera tickets. 2 floors below us was a tourist office (although you would know) but if you stay here it will be pointed out to you.  We organised a driver and interpreter/guide from here to visit some of the castles, we also bought them lunch which was quite inexpensive, just go for a variety off the menu!
    The apartment may be too big as we needed two bedrooms having taken our friend with us who was to be our surrogate.  If you can afford it is a lovely apartment with high ceilings and views over Svobody Av., there is a mini (toilet, sink) ensuite plus to the main bedroom, bathroom with shower, and washing machine/dryer.  There is a tv, dvd and cd player.  The only down side is the approach up the back stairs (about 80 steps!!!).  Was ok for us as we now have four lovely babies!!!!!
    Again on Svobody Av., on the shops behind the Virgin Mary statue (which has recently been replaced as the Russians had knocked it down under occupation) there is a telephone shop, here you can get a new sim card for your mobile to use whilst in Lviv to keep in contact with the clinic.  If you ask nicely they will set it up for you!!! Still in this side of the road follow the road around the corner (past an old book store) and go first right up a little side street there is a great little mini supermarket here, lovely and clean!  If you stand on Svobody with the Virgin Mary looking towards you at the side if the apartment there is a street called ‘Kopernyka’.  A short stroll down here we found an Internet café. Don’t walk too far down or you will miss it! It’s a red, white and black sign, which lead you up a side alley, stay to the left and there is a door that leads up stair.  1 hour cost us around 50 pence (5UAH).  Just up from here is a great little pizza café; here you can just point to your fillings and then go sit and wait for your lunch.
    Taxis
    are always pulled up next to the statue of the Virgin Mary so quite easy to get to the clinic, the clinic will organise one back too if you ask.
    I would advise that you print off an A4 sheet one with your apartment address and then the clinic address ready for your driver, plus the going rate because they do charge differing rates.  I printed off the rate and shoved it through the drivers window before getting in…nicely.  We had been advised between 15 – 25 UAH.  So I did have different prices printed off just to be cheeky!
    Restaurants/ cafes
    offer varied menus, in Svobody Av we ate at the Grand Hotel, very clean and lovely meals but slightly expensive.  We also found out from here that it is possible for £8 per day to buy a ticket to use the pool, gym and steam room in their sister hotel in Shevchenka Av.
    Opposite the Grand Hotel across Svobody Avenue there is another restaurant with tables outside, and a tower, food was lovely here although watch they don’t try to make you ‘over’ order!  We had to take doggie bags back to the apartment for our next evening meal!
    The Hotel Opera has a lovely rooftop restaurant for that special meal, don’t forget your camera as you can go out on the rooftop. And admire the statues that adorn the Opera house, you are so close you can almost touch them!  3 main courses with drinks under £30.  The menu has probably changed but the teriyaki chicken was lovely so too the steak in a pomegranate sauce.  No veg was served but maybe needed requesting.
    There is also a sushi restaurant close to the Virgin Mary statue.
    Off Svobody up Poroshenska (parallel with ‘Kopernyka’) there is a fast food café with a native Indian on the front. They do chilli Burritos and are ok with lots of pointing although they do have English menus too!
    As you wander around Rynok square there is a lovely little café with highly decorated shutters, fully recommend the Ravioli in tomato sauce and the cheese plate.
    Another must just off Rynok square is Café Dukat, a must! The most amazing cups of chocolate are served here, just like having a melted chocolate bar to drink!!  Really worth a visit, very atmospheric too.  Oh and the strudel was lovely too!