* Author Topic: Intersono  (Read 126561 times)

0 Members

Offline butterflys

Hi Emps,

Thank you so much for all that info, its brill.  I'm nervous about going and you'e really cheered me up, thanks!  We're hoping to go in August so they're lots to plan, reading your mail I just want to go NOW!!!

Butterflys x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hearty

hi ladies

'hope you dont mind me jumping on but I'm chuffed to see all this info!  We'll be travelling from Ireland too, satelliting from here.  After 2 treatments in Brussels and 5 in Ireland (iui and ivf's), this is our current journey!  Scared but excited at the same time.  No live births so far, many failures, one miscarriage and one incredibly frightening over stim with ovarian torsian.  This is apparantly a route we can take safely since we cant do standard ivf any more as I can't have the stimming drugs after the torsian.

We met with our own fertility doc yesterday and I'll be getting info on the programme hopefully this week, dont know how long it'll take to get to e/t.  By the way, does anyone know, when it's double donation, can you pick your donors from home or if we've to travel to Intersono?

Thanks for all the info and I hope you dont mind if I ask probably really stupid questions along the way!

Hearty.

Offline Empty2

Hi girls,

glad the info might help!

Hearty I cannot help with your question but wanted wish you luck along with butterflys too.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

emps
    x

Offline Hearty

hi all

you know what emps i'm still smiling at your happy ending, man alive though you must be busy!!!!

I'm wondering; has anyone else gone through simms and know how long it takes to hear from intersono (i'm sooooooooo impatient!), they sent our file last week, any thoughts?

lurve!

hearty

Offline Empty2

hi just a quickie as it is so late and I thought I'd pop in after trawling the net for booster seats for the little ones as we do manage to take all the high chairs when we are out....which I might add isn't too often!

hearty hope you have now heard from the clinic? If not they are busy and can seem to be slow but once the ball is rolling it will be no time at all till you are there.

emps
    x

Offline butterflys

Hi Hearty and Emps!

So busy emailing and re-emailing Intersono I forgot to check this site, sorry!

We were treated in Simms and thought it was top notch, no success stories for us unfortunately, so they recomended Intersono.  Correspondence was great initially, moved quickly and chose our donor on line, very easy process.  Was sent details to wire half of payment and then it all went wrong!!!!  My bank insist the details they sent me our incorrect, so I've scanned the bank form and emailed it to them a week ago, havent heard since.  We hope to have a transfer in August, and have booked our hols which is a bit of a nightmare if it doesnt go ahead.  Have emailed again this evening, will let you know!!!

By the way both donors can be chosen on line!

Have also applied for adoption and got the application pack today, nightmare - think I'll keep trying Intersono!!!!!

Bye for now, good luck!

Butterflys

Offline Empty2

Butterflys,

^hugme^  I know how you feel but it will all be alright, its a very nice clinic.

Also had the adoption packs too :-\

emps
    x

Offline butterflys

Thanks Emps,

Your post has cheered me up cause guess what, no email reply from clinic again! 

Went to bed last night thinking about your very happy story and decided to research surrogacy, would like to use one of Intersono's instead of bringing our own but have read its a legal nightmare getting baby a passport and bringing baby home, is this true?

Cant bear the thought of going through that adoption pack again!

Butterflys x

Offline butterflys

Hi Emps and Hearty!

Good news - got email from clinic, technical difficulty re wiring cash resolved so we're back on track for August, DV.  Feeling all positive again, this really is a rollercoaster ride isnt it?!

Any contact yet Hearty?

Thanks for words of encouragement Emps, hope our little bundles of joy are behaving themselves!!
    Have a great weekend!

Butterflys x

Offline butterflys

Hi Emps,

Last post should have read "your" little bundles of joy - fraudian slip perhaps tee hee!!

Butterflys x