* Author Topic: Intersono  (Read 126552 times)

0 Members

Offline Hearty

Hiya Ladies

I kept logging on by the way but saw no replies, well actually that could be the prob i have this in my favourites and obviously with the amount of peroxide in my hair I didn't actually login properly!!!

Butterflys can I annoy you with another Simms question?  Did they send your file on or did you get on directly?  I'm a big fan of theirs too, we had quite a few treatments with them and one BFP but unfortunately, I lost the baby.  Kathy sent the file 3 wks ago and I dont know whether or not to mail her or mail Intersono because we've not heard a word and well patience isn't my strong point. So I thought I'd see what way you'd gone?  (sorry dont mean to be a pain).  Aug is fantastic!!!!! Oh man, and you dont have to travel to chose the donor, RESULT!!!!!!  And you know, it'll come round fast, once we get into summer holiday season time flies!!!!!

Doing the adoption thing 5yrs now, finally got our social worker assements and we're waiting for our declaration, should be another 3 months or so.  That's one thing this whole thing really should have taught me patience because adoption from Dublin is very, very slow.  Having said that, similiar to fertility clinics, once they actually get to you it moves a lot quicker.  We waited 4 yrs just to get to the preparation course but they've a new system in now so you should move along a lot quicker.

Hiya Emps, how are your all little 'un's doing?!

love
Hearty

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hearty

Hi girls!

i'm always giving out about bad news so i thought i'd celebrate the good!!  I heard from Intersono today re profile ('had to send height, weight, eye colour hair colour etc!).  'Presume it moves along from here!  Yay!!!!!!

'hope you're all well!

love

Hearty

Offline butterflys

Evening all!

Great news Hearty, yes you'll be picking your donor online soon!  Next they'll ask you to wire half the fee, my advice is to pop into your bank and pick up a credit transfer form (electronic transfer form), Intersono will send you a contract and wiring details, then your partner and you can fill in the bank form and decide what codes go where in your own time - its much easier than standing at the counter of the bank with a big cue behind you!

We're waiting for sperm donor selection at the mo, cant wait, its getting real again - think I'm addicted to steroids and estrogen!!  Never worked so hard at work or felt so good when on them!!

Hope all your little ones are well Emps!

Bye for now!

Butterflys

Offline Hearty

hi girls

ah butterfly's brill, thank you, I'm so sorry to be asking all these annoying questions!  'Spent so long doing the other ivf's that I thought i knew it all, but this is totally new again (and I'm very pleased to have the option, I thought all hope was gone!).  I sent off the email so hopefully will hear shortly.

'Am off to my sis in the UK for a couple of days, 'have a lovely bankholiday everyone!

loadsa lurve

hearty

Offline butterflys

Hi all,

Hope you had a nice time with your sis Hearty - guess what..... we picked our semen donor this evening!  Very easy, even easier than egg donor!  They simply emailed us details of 4 donors, detailing bld group, ht, wt, eye colour and hair colour, no childhood photo.

Time is moving on and its getting real again, wont be long before I'm a high on steroids - no harm, the house could do with a good clean!!!!  How you gettting on?

Hope all is well emps, you're such a good story to think about when I feel pessimistic - thanks!

Bye for now,

Butterflys

Offline Hearty

hi butterfly and emps

sorry for delay, things got a bit manic in my household!!!

Hey Butterflys that's great, we've picked both donors too, now I need to send the money!  Can I pick your brains though?  They sent the stuff but it has 3 different places; Intermediary, Bank of Beneficiary and Beneficiary account!  Do you know who to send it to?  If I email that poor nurse one more time i'm afraid they'll throw me off the programme!  They asked when we'd like to come and we've opted for August.   She said they'd send the protocol after they receive the money, is that what they did with you?

I'm sorry again about the questions!!!!!!!

Friend of mine had a baby today, usually i'd be a thrilled but a little sad, now i'm thrilled cos i'm hoping it's gonna happen for us too, first real hope in ages!!!!!

Hey, if you hit the steroids first, can i give u my address?  My house could do with a good going over and since you'll have so much energy.......!!!!!!!!!

Any info on the bank would be great, thanks!

lurve

Hearty(the hopeful!)

Offline parma violet

hello ladies
    so glad I found you. I just heard from Intersono today and can't wait to get started. I've had lots of cycles in the UK and Spain and was wondering where to turn next. I am on the waiting list for Reprofit but can't stand the though of doing nothing for 11 months. Do you know how long the wait for intersono is?
    parmax

Offline Hearty

Hiya Parma

Our clinic contacted them in early April, and we've now picked our donors and hope to head out in Aug!  My only concern is that I've found sometimes the emails from them assume you know their way of doing things, but they generally come back and confirm queries!

It's a great feeling, isn't it?  To be hopeful again!

Hearty

Offline Empty2

hi girls,

sorry about the delay in getting here again, glad to see things are finally moving for you all ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ , Intersono may seem slow but they get there in the end!!!

I am just catching up after being on our first holiday...it was 3 wks ago now and I am just about straight with putting all our stuff back! My little cherubs are doing well, they were out in their paddling pool for the first time at the weekend in the shade of course.

speak soon
    emps
    x

Offline parma violet

hi Hearty and all
    that's for the info. I spoke to intersono last week and they said they had no waiting list and that going out in August shouldn't be a problem. I'm so excited, might be cycling with you Hearty as you're out there in August right. Anyone else going in August? Anyway I've emailed off our characteristics blood type etc and I'm waiting for a date woo hoo!

Can i ask did they ask about CMV? We are both negative and I know it's difficult to find a negative donor, so I'm wondering about keeping my mouth shut (not sure if that's dangerous or not).

hope you all had a wonderful bank holiday. DH was working so I made cupcakes, first time I'd baked for about 10 years and they were edible so I was happy.

love to you all
    parma