* Author Topic: clinics abroad-for eggs  (Read 2606 times)

0 Members

Offline albali

modify
clinics abroad-for eggs
« on: 21/04/04, 20:53 »
hello all you well informed ladies. I'm on a Uk clinic waiting list and I know of spanish clinics, but does anyone know of clinics in other countries. I've read/heard of somewhere in Riga, Latvia and someone mentioned Russia but how do you find these places?  I just think I ought to find out as much as I can and I know you are all mines of information on this site.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline nell165

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Re:clinics abroad-for eggs
    « Reply #1 on: 23/04/04, 21:32 »
    I saw one for somewhere in the Urkaine but what worried me was that they were paying the donors very little money and I would be worried about what pressure the women were under to donate. Eg. were they desperate for cash.
    Also what kind of medical screenings are they given. The clinic looked respectable. But I would feel safer going to the IVI clinics in Spain. They have a very good reputation.

Offline girl friday

• Un-Ranked
    • Lister, London
    modify
    Re:clinics abroad-for eggs
    « Reply #2 on: 12/06/04, 11:22 »
    If you look at Nurse Moving to Spain section there is reference to an American clinic who have outlets in Russia and Cyprus if that helps :)

Offline AMELIE2

modify
    Re: clinics abroad-for eggs
    « Reply #3 on: 22/04/05, 12:57 »
    hello all you well informed ladies. I'm on a Uk clinic waiting list and I know of spanish clinics, but does anyone know of clinics in other countries. I've read/heard of somewhere in Riga, Latvia and someone mentioned Russia but how do you find these places?  I just think I ought to find out as much as I can and I know you are all mines of information on this site.

The clinic you're thinking about is Embrions(linezers) clinic in Riga. i am thinking to go there for ed. only concern is i have not found any feedback from previous patients..... amelie2

Offline AnnaH

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 30/04/05, 19:26 »
    Hi there!!

I am currently in New York having a cycle of treatment (egg donor).  Its my first cycle - so all new to me.  They have been brilliant considering I am from the UK & live in Thailand!!!
    My consultant is Dr. Hugh Melnick of Advanced Fertility - they have a website but I have forgotten the address.  Hugh's assistant is Galina & she does all the matching of donors etc.  Her email is [email protected]
    You can get a donor more or less at your will but its very expensive.

Let me know if you need any other info.

Anna

Offline nectarine

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 26/06/05, 19:01 »
    hi, my husband and I had a succesful treatment in Poland/Warsaw and now we are happy parents to a baby daughter; the clinic is excellent, they have their internet site but unfortunately it is in polish (www.novum.com.pl); the waiting list is usually no longer than 6 months and the cost is much, much cheaper than in the UK; please email me if you need more details