* Author Topic: Getting Drugs with a foreign Prescription  (Read 47577 times)

0 Members

Offline safarigirl

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
Re: Anyone know where I can get a U.K. prescription?
« Reply #30 on: 22/08/07, 18:51 »
you can get stuff via the italian pharmacy which takes other scripts (e.g. from other countries) - very competitive prices (sorry dont have their info at hand, but do a search as this has been written about, they are very efficient and will turn the drugs around in 24-48 hrs)
look at the ivf thread there is a thread that looks at where to get drugs and has good listings of places that you might find helpful
lots of luck with your upcoming treatment

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline keeks

modify
    « Reply #31 on: 22/08/07, 18:53 »

Many Thanks.  ;D ;D

On to it now!!!

Keeks xxx

Offline fringegirl

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 22/08/07, 19:01 »
    Keeks - see below details for Italian pharmacy. Can strongly recommend them as just had to order some drugs as had run out and was frantic ordered yesterday and they arrive tomorrow. Give them a ring as Monica speaks very good English and is very nice.

Monica Manzone
    PR Manager
    Farmacia Cerati
    [email protected]

tel ++39 0141 982653

fax ++39 0141 982653

Offline keeks

modify
    « Reply #33 on: 22/08/07, 19:05 »

Fringegirl,

You are a star. ^afro^ I have been trawling through all the old threads to try to find the contact details.

Will give them a call tomorrow as its probably a bit late now and I will let you know the outcome. ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Keeks xxx

Offline fringegirl

modify
    « Reply #34 on: 22/08/07, 19:10 »
    Keeks

No problem - I saved the details as I was like you and had to trawl through all old threads last time to find them!! good luck with your order. XX

Offline coconutkym

• Gold Member
    • my legs maldives oct 06
    modify
    « Reply #35 on: 23/08/07, 13:27 »
    keeks, dr paul armstong at portland hopital london will prescribe IVIG i understand, i saw him a month ago and he would have let me have it, i am sure but trying steroids 1st, he consults twice a week at portland which is 10 mins form eustion station on foot, 1 clinic is fri afternons, i got an appt at 1 weeks notice. maybe email him first to see if he can help?he has lots of pg women at the clincs so be aware of that,. 1st consult was 170

Offline keeks

modify
    « Reply #36 on: 23/08/07, 18:01 »
    oooh thanks coco, thats intersting.

Good news is my nurse in Barbados has managed to locate some IVIG in trinidad for me so it will be there for me before ET and only costs 750.

However, should I get a BFP ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^Fingers crossed then I will need to start the old hunt again so that Dr sounds like a good place to start.

You have all been a great help girls, don't know what I would do without you all.

Fringegirl - I rang monica and she was really helpful but they did not have enough IVIG and also the type they had needs to be stored at a constant temp so they won't courier it as couriers cannot garuntee temps.  I will def be ringing her for quotes for any other drugs I need though. Ta a million. ^afro^

Keeks xxx

Offline coconutkym

• Gold Member
    • my legs maldives oct 06
    modify
    « Reply #37 on: 24/08/07, 10:01 »
    keeks glad u are sorted, best of luck

coco

Offline Sofia26

• Cozumel 2004 the day my husband proposed
    modify
    « Reply #38 on: 28/08/07, 16:08 »
    keeks,

another place you could try is
    [email protected]
    Tel: 01923 233 466
    Fax: 01923 233 113

they have always been very helpful for me

Offline Frazzle

• Our beautiful girls
    modify
    Spanish prescription - where can I get the right drugs?
    « Reply #39 on: 3/12/07, 15:23 »
    Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction as I'm a wee bit confused... 

I had a cycle of DE IVF cancelled at the last minute last month, as our donor stopped responding a couple of days before EC.  We have now been matched again and I am due to start DR on 12th December.  However, I have obviously used up most of the drugs that I had for the cycle, so need to get some more.  My clinic have recommended a pharmacy in Italy, but they don't do exactly the same drugs as the ones that I had on the cycle last time (and on my previous cycles).  They have told me that the equivalent drugs are ok, but I need to take them 3 times a day rather than twice, and I would rather just use the same as I had before if possible, as I still have some left but don't want to mix and match, and also, I know exactly where I stand with the drugs I was on last time... 

My prescription is for the Synarel nasal spray and Estradot patches - do any of you know of anywhere I can get them from with a Spanish prescription?  I know that I can't get them in the UK, and probably need to get them shipped from Italy, but I only know of the one place (http://www.farmaciacerati.it/) so was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere else?

Many thanks,
    Frazzle
    x

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.UK or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites