Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Fertility Investigations
    Hi. A few days ago I payed to get a fertility pelvic ultrasound and it looks like I have PCO (I don't know if I have the other one PCOS). Should I be seeing a fertility specialist or a Endocrinologist to treat PCO?. I'm 37 so I'm considering going private if I can afford it. The hospital told...
1-1 of 1 Results