Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered if anyone has been in a similar situation or has any advice for me.

Its my first IVF cycle and I'm currently on week 10 of DR with buserelin injections and I've had various problems with DR. So far I've had northisterone tablets to bleed following which I did have a big bleed, had a cyst aspirated, I've also had a D&C but as I've got a tilted womb they missed a bit that they couldn't get to. I have been back today for a scan and my lining is still too thick. In some areas it is 5 and another area it is 8.

I have had a blood test that did show that my hormone levels have shut off but the Doctor wants me to have another blood test not sure what for tomorrow as didn't ask but will check tomorow.

Just wondered if anyone else has same problems or knows anyone who has as I'm getting worried now and feel like I'll never get onto stimms

Thanks

Registered
hi rachel

im sort of on same situation as u, i started d/r with buserelin injections on 29th may and went for scan yesterday (10th june), my lining is to thick its 8, but i haven't had a bleed yet. the nurse wouldn't give me northisterone to bring it on as the dc date is 24th june so said wouldn't be enough time to start stimming. they want to put it on hold till august (as there isn't another session booked till then). i had 2 nurses yesterday one said i could havve the tablets the other said no and she will speak to my consultant today. before i d/r i was given northisterone to bring on my AF so they were aware that it was late and should of been prepared for it. they said i have till today to bleed else no chance its so unfair it feels like il never start stimming either

Louise xx

Premium Member
/bump

Registered
I wasn't in exactly the same position but when i started my 1st cycle I DR for about a month prob just over and didn't DR ( I was unwell at the same time) I Was gutted and it was my NHS cycle. "nd cycle they were unsue if they'd let me start stims as lining went to 5.2. As I am now starting my 3rd cyles ( 2nd full one hopefully) I actualy told them I only DR to to 5.2 on my last cycle. One nurse said that that is normal for some ladies. I hope thing sor themselves out for you and that this time I DR ok too.

DiannaK

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Dianna K and Louise and Emmalottie

Just wanted to let you know I finally started stimms on weds as the Doctor was happy with all my blood tests and were happy for me to start stimms. Not sure why it happened as I was actually shut down from blood test just my lining was thicker dependant on where they measured聽 and my E2 levels were ok (wellthat normal for me I like to be unusual!!!) so i got my fingers crossed for the rest of my treatment xxx

Registered
Thats great rachel - bet you're relieved to have finally started stimming.聽 ^reiki^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts