Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help?

Am currently 10 weeks pregnant and my symptoms seem to be disappearing.  I was suffering from morning sickness which has gone.  Must admit still very tired and going to the poo still alot through the night.

Last scan was 2 weeks ago and very healthy heartbeat.

I know I may be worrying un-necessarily but considering I was really ill during the first 8 weeks.

Is anyone else experiencing this??

Thanks for your help.

Sineadx :mad:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Sinead

I'm also 10 wks pregnant and not a symptom in sight!!  Had three wks of diarrheoa (sorry if tmi) which has cleared up and feel a bit tired but no sore boobs, no sickness and no food cravings!!

It can be worrying when everyone else seems to be suffering but maybe we should just thank our lucky stars!!

I'm going for another scan tomorrow so hopefully that will put my mind at rest - i'll let you know how I get on and then hopefully you'll feel better!!

Take care

Lou

·
Registered
111 Posts
Sinead,

Firstly congratulations!!  I went through the same thing as you at the 9-10wk stage.  When I was 7 weeks pregnant the nausea started and the achy boobs then just as I got to around 9 weeks it all seemed to disappear and I was a nervous wreck.  The symptoms didn't actually come back for about 2 weeks but when I was nearly 11 weeks I bought myself a doppler which was a godsend!!  I managed to hear baby's heartbeat straight away and checked it twice, sometimes three times a day just to make sure he was still there!!

As you'll see I'm now nearly 23 weeks pregnant and I'm still having morning sickness on and off!!  Try not to worry about the symptoms too much, it is normal for them to come and go.  Some women get nothing at all, unlike me who'll probably still be throwing up when I go into labour!!!!

Take care,

Andrea xxx

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks girlies for your answers....

Andrea, where did you get your doppler from?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I managed to get my doppler from a guy called "Doppler Mike" on Ebay.  It cost me £80 but it's the best £80 I've ever spent!!!

Andrea xxx

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I hired a doppler from www.mybump.com

It was about £30 a month, but I only had it for about 2 or 3 months as once you start feeling movements that's all the reassurance you really need then.

Love Jules xxxxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.