Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies....

This might seem like a really nutty post but i feel like im going crazy  ^idiot^ I am 11 weeks 4 days pregnant and for the last couple of days all my symptoms have dissapeared. I had really sore boobs, couldnt lie on my tummy for sleep cause it was un comfortable and had all day sickness on and off

But for the last few days I had not had any symptoms at all. My boobs are not sore or as firm as they were i feel fine and can lie on my tummy and prod it as much as I want without it being uncomfortable.

Has this happened to anyone else? My next scan isnt till 1st July when i will be nearly 15 weeks. Dont think I can wait that long. I just seem to be rolling from 1 fear to the next. Im sure if I can get past 12 weeks with everything been ok then i might relax a bit. Im sure all this worrying isnt helping the baby

Any feedback would be greatly recieved

Thanks love Quaver xx

·
Premium Member
7,184 Posts
Quaver, don't worry hun, all my symptoms disappeared at exactly 11 weeks in my first pregnancy  ^hugme^  Once the placenta takes over the general hormones seem to calm down a bit so I am sure it's all absolutely fine.  Do you not get a 12 week scan?

Fluffs xxx

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
Thanks for replying. The scan is booked for 1st july. It is supposed to be my 12 week scan but i will be 14 + weeks then. Think I will phone hospital tomorrow and ask if they can bring it forward a bit. I just want this next scan done so i can see if everything is ok so i can start telling people our good news. Hardly anyone knows at the mo im just so frightened of it all going wrong and having to tell everyone. i dont think the worry will ever go away until I have given birth  :)

Thanks again, will try not worry as much
Love Quaver xx

·
Registered
868 Posts
Hi Quaver,

sending you massive hugs  ^hugme^

I know exactly how you feel as i am going through the same thing, my symtoms have all gone now ( nausea stopped at 10 weeks ) all the lovely ladies on here have been explaining its because the placenta takes over around about now so thats why we will start to feel better. To put your mind at ease try to bring your scan forward, i am having one done tomorrow. Also freaking out a bit as i think my Gynae will do it with the dildo cam and i am worried it might be dangerous at this stage.... constant worry isnt it !!

Keep us updated with news of if you get your scan brought forward...

Lots of Love

Bell xx

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Bell....

I dont think the worrying will ever go away will it. I felt quite pregnant up until a couple of days ago. Dh cant understand why i keep saying symptoms have dissapeared as he says they wouldnt dissapeare just like that if something had gone wrong. He thinks im very negative all the time, but maybe its my way of preparing myself incase it does all go wrong. I just feel like im going round in circles, stumbling from 1 worry to the next. Am going to phne tomorrow see if i can bring the scan date forward, but im sure they get quite booked up. Other than that thought i might phone the clinic back even though they have discharged me im sure i could pay for 1.

Please let me know how you get on tomorrow

Good luck, love Quaver xx

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Bell I hope your scan went OK today
just to let you know with my 2nd pregnancy I had an internal scan at 11 weeks due to a bleed - all was fine, it doesn't harm them - they use them in the Early Pregnancy Unit and I'm sure they wouldn't if it wasn't good for the baby.  She's now 11 weeks old and she's fine  ;)

Claire x

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi All

Thank you for this post and the replies as it has helped me too.  ;D  I'm just 11 weeks and the nausea started to fade a week ago and I've been fretting (even though I hate having it anyway!). I found a website with a graph that showed how sharply the hcg levels drop at 10 weeks. Sorry I can't find the page now but its a bit reassuring, along with hearing other people's experiences.

I have had 2 scans already and the 9 week one was an abdominal one so perhaps you could request this if you are concerned? In my hospital, it just means you have to book it with the ultrasound department rather than EPU. I have to wait til 13 weeks for the next. I wish there was another way to know that all is ok!

Good luck all!
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Lou
x

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Hi Quaver

If you look back you'll see that I wrote an almost exact same post when I was about 11 weeks.  And I gave birth almost 3 weeks ago!!!  Its perfectly normal - the placenta takes over so you tend to feel much better.

Hoping all is well with your scan

Axx

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Ladies

Thankyou everyone for the replys, I think all you ladies must be right its probably because the placenta has taken over. I went for a scan at the clinic and everything was fine Baby is 6.4cm with arms and legs and a lovely heartbeat. It was really jumping around too. It cost £130 but was worth every penny. Im trying not to worry now. I have reached 12 weeks so i need to relax and start enjoying my pregnancy, but thankyou to everyone who replied I dont know how I would cope with out the support that you all give me.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Love Quaver xx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts