Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, hoping someone can shed some light / has had similar.
Im 13dpt day 2 transfer and today ive had the most painfull stabbing sensation in my lower abdomen area, sometimes going further down between my legs :-[
It so painfull i even struggle to breathe whilst it lasts (around 5-10 seconds) this has happened on and off throughout my 2ww but has been more frequent today.
I had similar frequency of pains around day 6
Im due to test on Saturday

any thoughts or experience welcome.
thanks
jph

·
Registered
865 Posts
Hi jph

Just read your post and although I couldn't really speculate as to what is causing your pain, I did have similar pain occasionally.  After the sedation at EC my whole system shut down and I had chronic constipation (sorry tmi) it felt as if I had eaten cement and it had set in my insides.  It lasted for about 4 weeks after EC, very occasionally I would get the most excruiatiating pain very low down and deep inside. 

It may be an idea to ring your clinic for advice as to what your pain is.

Wishing you lots of luck for Saturday.

Siamese x

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Hello jph

^hugme^ The pain sounds awful.

It isn't unusual to have all kinds of pains - some very painful but it really is best to let your clinic know if they're as bad as you're finding them. For reassurance as much as anything.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ they are implantation pains  ;)

Good luck for Saturday and I hope the pains subsides soon

Emma xxx

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, thanks for your replies,
Just a quick update
i decided to test early at 14dpt (clinic say 16dpt) and got a  ^BFP^
I will test again on Saturday which is my official test day, pains have subsided a bit but still extremely painful about 3 times a day now. Dont want to ring clinic though as they will tell me off for testing early.

jph

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
OOooh Hello JPH

Many many congratulations hun  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
xxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
664 Posts
yes many congrats!  How exciting!  I had terrible pains - doubled over - and was told it was the progesterone pessaries which slows down your entire digestive system.  So it's probably your poor innards trying to cope.  It's also a symptom of pregnancy and you might have tummy pains like it for months!  Enjoy if you can - it shows you're pregnant which is so exciting.  But you should get scanned as soon as poss to make sure the pain is just tummy and not anything else.  then you can relax and enjoy your journey.

Laura

1 - 6 of 6 Posts