Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, just started taking pill as start to 1st ivf. wondering if anyone else here a 1st timer?
feeling excited, emotional - already!
fingers crossed for everyone!!
t x

·
Registered
2,333 Posts

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
hi Tanny

I'm starting my first IVF this week. I'm posting on the March Mates thread, so come and join us,

suzy

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Tanny - have just noticed, we are both the same age as well. We have unexplained infertility. I had a small spot of endo on the back of the bladder at laparoscpy.

I also feel excited and nervous!!

Love,

Suzy

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Hello

I'm going through my first IVF attempt. I have endo (mod/severe) and I'm really concerned about the state of my overies. I've had 6 months of Zoladex and I am now on day 12 of FSH. My scan has only shown 2 reasonable sized follicles so I'm feeling very low :-[ at the moment, but at least the cycle has not been cancelled.

Good luck to everyone.

Bec

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Hi Reb

Welcome to FF - i hope you will feel right at home here and get the support you need for this tx, dont worry about not having as many follies as you would like at this stage as some of us on here havnt had many follies and gone on to get more near the end of stimming or have got great eggs from them follies.

I wish you all the best for your tx.

Mel

x x

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Hello Mel

Thank you so much for the encouragement. I deally do feel better for that. I think I was just dwelling on the damage the endo has done to my overies. I hope I have'nt depressed everyone!!

I'm going for another scan tomorrow so who knows. I really don't feel so isolated since reading this site :)

Thanks again and my thoughts are with you all.

Becca
X

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Hello Tanny

Thank you for your reply. I felt fine on Zoladex, but I was given Livial (HRT) to stop the hot flushes etc.
I've got approx another week of stim as it's taking a while to 'wake up' my overies due to severe endo and deep supression. They said the 2 follicles are coming on fine (about 10 mm I think but I'm not sure), but I'm having another scan tomorrow.
I was diagnosed last year with endo and I'm almost 37. It's so nice to speak to others of similar age/condition. Thank you for pointing out that it's quality not quantity.
How are your blood tests doing? Have you had a scan yet? it's all scary and exciting at the same time. Either way I'm feeling a lot better now I don't feel so alone.

I not sure if you will rec this mesage as an e mail or on the notice board. I dont really know what I'm doing!

Look after yourself and all the very best.

Reb

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
This thread for 2004 cyclers is now locked.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.