Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm 43 (44 in Feb) and my husband is 41 and we're having our first round of IVF, using Array CGH, in Feb. I'm on Day 2 at the mo, so will be starting Norethisterone on 20th Jan. My latest FSH is 3.8, AMH of 5.9 (I think) and antral follicle count around 9ish.

We met with Ken at Care Nottingham just before Christmas and he said he thought we had a slightly better than average chance for my age, so fingers crossed!

Anyone else going through CGH around the same time or know of any CGH success stories for people with similar results?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hi 

Wanted to quiz you really how are you finding Care? I am trying to decide whether to use them or Nurture. Sorry I can't help you good luck with your treatment hopw it all goes well.

Cxxxx ^reiki^

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Aubergine, I have just been looking at array CGH at Care today as we are likely to have to go through with ICSI/IVF got app this week.  I wondered how things were going and if the array CGH proved to be useful?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.