Snorkmaiden ^baby^ EDD 09/02/06
Kim E ^baby^ EDD 15/02/06
claire mac ^baby^ EDD 22/02/06

Julie75 ^baby^ EDD ??/??/05
kels ^baby^ EDD ??/??/05
Tracey J ^baby^ ^baby^ EDD ??/??/06
AndyD ^baby^ EDD??/??/06

Hi Ladies
Please can you let me know your EDD's and number of bub's. I hope to have put everyone on the list but if i have missed you out please let me know. Have i missed a post from any of the ladies on the bottom list? I am sure some of you from that are highlighted on the 2nd list should be in the 2nd trimester by now. Does anyone know if any of these ladies still come on here or not?
Thanks
Love Kimx x x

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Awww sorry Jelly. I thought i had done that. Brain not so good lately ^chuckle^

Love Kimx  x x

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi ya girls....

Kim can i have another bubba head on my due date...twin 2 feeling left out ;D thank you :-*

Olwen- thinking of you...you rest up and take it easy...looks like you are not having a easy start..... look after yourself hunny ^Cuddle^

Al99- TWINS too..... yippee....well done its made isn't it when you see two of them!!  ;D

Nothing going on my end...hope to see doc on Monday...i am just wishing the next few weeks away so i can get to the 12 week mark...seems to be taking forever!!! will start to feel more at ease then. Have put on half a stone already..and my tum is very big that people are asking whens it due!! ;D So most people know (could not get to 3 months)
No sick...think i may have missed it....just hunger pains that make me feel a bit yuck and need to fill my face with anything that is edible!!!! ^idiot^ ^idiot^
just feel so tired....go for wee weee's at 4am then DP alarm for work at 6am then i get up at 7.30...... by afternoon i am dead beat :-\ :-\
All fun and games... :)

Anyways girls love to you all..... SOZ-NUTTY-CARO-JEM-CAROLINE-LOOBY-AUSSIE-EDNA-KIM AND EVERYONE ELSE :-* :-*

love ya Jelly xxx

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Hi All,
  I am new to this thread, as I just got a  ^BFP^ on Monday!!! ;D So thrilled and totally excited!!! Megan ( daughter) is over the moon and excited about being a big sister, she talks to, and  puts her hand on my belly already!!! :) Martin my husband id still floating round the house on cloud nine!!!
  We have been trying for a baby for about two years but have had no success (until now!!) We just got our first appointment through for the fertility clinic last week (11th July) but was so pleased to cancel it!
  By my reckoning baby will be due on or around 22nd Feb 06, but will let the docs have the final say on that one! ( that makes me about six weeks gone)
  The morning sickness has kicked in big time, and I don't expect it to go, as with Meg I had it all day every day for nine months, and it was so bad the docs put me on tablets to calm it down a bit!!! :eek: because of this I also had bad acid indigestion ( i carried a massive bottle of gaviston around with me!!! ;D) I have started feeling drained and sluggish but don't mind! bring on eight more months of sickness,  the acid indigestion, the back ache, sore feet and uncomfortable sleep! I  will take them all on with a smile on my face, because at last I am pregnant and I couldn't be any happier!!! ( come back in six months to see if I still feel the same!!!LOL)
Love,
Claire, :)
xxx.

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Hi Claire,

Just wanted to but in on this thread to give you a huge  ^Cuddle^.Many congrats on your  ^BFP^.I can remember you from the thread on secondary fertility "tell us about your mini people".

So happy for you ;D ;D ;D

From another notts lass

Kelly x

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Hi Kelly,
Thanks very much! We are all just so chuffed!!! ;D!!! Where abouts in Notts are you from? I am Sandiacre.
Love,
Claire, :)
xxx.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi everyone,

Is everyone having a nice weekend?  It's DH's birthday today, so I've been looking after him this morning.  He's such a big kid where birthdays are concerned  ::) .

Has anyone else been going nuts not being able to get on to FF since Friday?  I was getting serious withdrawal symptoms!!!

Jelly - hi!  Glad you've managed to avoid the sickness and hope you get to see the doctor tomorrow.  I know what you mean about telling people.  We gave up last week after our early 12 week scan (technically only 11+2 today), having decided that was as secure as we were ever going to feel.  People have been really pleased for us, especially knowing how long we've waited.  Still have a few people to tell though.

Claire - congratulations on your BFP.  Sorry you're feeling lousy and hope that it doesn't carry on all through your pregnancy this time.  How sweet that your daughter is talking to bubs all ready.

No more personals today, I'm afraid, as we're away or the next few days and I still have so much to do (housework, packing, etc).  Not helped by the tiredness and still occasional nausea.  Never mind, at least I know all is well if I still feel sick!

Btw, quick question for the second-time mums on the thread.  We have a 4 year old Goddaughter, who is a very important part of our life and we see pretty much every day.  Now we're pretty much at 12 weeks, we're planning on telling her about the baby, but her mum and dad - who are close friends of ours - have said that, as they cannot find a suitable way of explaining things to her (i.e., where babies come from, how they get out of mummy - she knows they grow in the womb, but that's all), they are just going to tell her that they will explain when she is older.  Does anyone know of any good books for that age group that would help explain the facts?  We would like to be able to suggest some alternatives to our friends, as our goddaughter likes to be the centre of attention and I'm worried that if she is not fully included, she will be very jealous when our bubs comes along.  Any suggestions gratefully appreciated.

Oops, sorry.  Not such a quick question after all.

Hope to get back to you all later today.  If not, I will catch up after our short break.

Hugs to everyone,

Jem

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi girls

Claire - congrats on your  ^BFP^ really lovely news for you and your family.  Hope the symptoms aren't as bad for you as last time - they sound terrible!

Jem - hope you have a lovely few days away.  Must have been great telling people your good news, bet everyone's really chuffed for you.  I don't know whether this will help at all with your dilemna about your goddaughter but we've kind of come to the conclusion that unless people directly ask, we won't tell anyone who doesn't already know that we've had ivf, unless it comes up.  I'm usually really open with everyone, but for people like my grandma I think she'd just get quite confused and it doesn't seem so relevant now (although of course extra precious).  But its different for everyone and hope you find some good books to help explain it if you do want to do that.

Jelly - well done on avoiding the sickness, sounds like you're making up for it on the exhaustion side though.  I too have quite a bump given I'm only 9 weeks but hey you are eating for 3!  I got told my doc when he did my scan that my due date is 4/2/06 - same as yours, how cool is that?!  Guess they won't stay in there much past mid Jan though  ;D 

Thanks to everyone for all your good wishes and congrats, its finally starting to sink in.  I'm going to see my GP on Tues to get back into the NHS system so hopefully will have a better idea how I go about getting 12 week scan etc after that. 

Hope everyone's well, take care
Ali xx

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi everyone,

Thought it was my laptop that wouldn't let me on this site yesterday morning.

Had a lovely weekend away with friends at Scarborough.  Am absolutely shattered tho, cos all we've done is walk around.  Fire alarm in hotel went off at 5.15 this morning so we all had to get up.  Really knackered now.  Just waiting for kids to come back from their dads then I can make their tea and put my feet up.

Welcome to any newbies, and hope everyone else has had a good weekend.  Sorry no personals.

Lisa xx

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hello to all, and welcome Clare (well done FG!)
Well it is now official news in our family.  Went home to tell my Mum and Dad and it went well.  My Mum has even offered to buy the cot.  Unsurprisingly my MIL is over the moon and has refused to let me lift much more than a teaspoon today!
Take care all
Piglett

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hiya

Hope everybody had a good weekend!!

I can't believe I'm at the top of the list to be promoted to 2nd Tri!!!  Blimey - that seems so quick!

Still bleeding on & off but I think it's getting less & less each time (fingers crossed - sorry if tmi!).  I get achy feelings as well, but some of these are where my ovaries are (I think) so maybe it's where they're going back to normal size - has anybody else had this?  It drives you  ^idiot^ analysing every twinge, ache & weird body feeling!!!! he he

Claire - Congrats on your BFP!!!!

Olwen - I think we're kinda in the same boat (with the bleeding) - hope it stops soon!!  I've never spent so much money on 'girly bits' as I have since the BFP!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D  That was one item I didn't think I'd need so much!!!

Piglett - Congrats on telling your family!  Doesn't it feel like a weight has been lifted?

Quick question - has everyone put on weight with the growing bump?  I think I'm starting to get worried coz my belly's growing, but the scales tell me that I haven't really put any weight on!  :eek: :eek:  Should I be concerned?  Or do you think I'll put my weight on later? Eeeek  ^eyes^

A big  ^hello^ to everyone else I've missed - I'm so bad at personals!!!! he he

xxx

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hi steph,

Can you believe we are top of the list, scarey or what!!!.

I have actually lost weight during this pregnancy!! probably about 4-6llbs. Apparently it is quite common if you have been suffering with sickness as I have!

Dont forget, the baby is actually only weighing very little at the moment, and I think our metabolisms are quicker now so anything you eat doesnt really go on the hips, more likely into giving our bodies the energy to make baby grow. Thats the way I look at it anyway.

Try not to worry too much about the weight issue, you seem to have had a really stressfull time with the bleeding and everything, you know that bubs is okay and is growing well so your body is doing its job efficiently enough.

Hope this makes sense, I am half asleep cos have been up peeing half the night,

Kerry

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Kerry - Thanks for that!!  It's been quite nice coz we've been out for quite a few meals recently (steak, ice cream, etc) and I don't seem to have put any weight on!  My dear dear BIL said 'bet you're gonna have a really big baby with a really big head'  ^evil^ !!!!! eeeek!!  Mind you, he'd had a few sherberts before this comment.  At the time I just laughed, but then I thought 'OMG what if........'  ^idiot^  I can't wait for 12th July to see bubs again!  I really wish you could take those ultrasound machines home so that you could check in every now & again rather than wait for the hospital!! he he  I know what you mean about peeing during the night, you can guarantee that between 2am & 4am I'll get up at least once!! he he

xxxx

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Blimey - I got really worried this morning that I couldn't get back onto this site!  :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:  I thought the IT dept had blocked it or something - thank god it's back!!!  ;D

xxxx

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just needed to share - used my last Cyclogest last night and am so happy!!!!!

Can anyone tell me if there is even the slighest chance I may deflate a bit now - or is that just wishful thinking.  I feel a bit like a barrage balloon.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Andy - Congrats on your last pessary!!!  It's so nice not having to stick things in places now!  he he.

xxx

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
Hi guys,

Hope you are all well this evening.

Steph, I always seem to be hungry too. Some signs of weight gain as I'm finding it hard to fit into my thin trousers now.

Andy, lucky you. I'm not keen on Cyclogest at all and still seem to have packs of the things to use...I'm sure theres only little chance of deflation after all baby starts taking up room now.

Kerry, hope you are over the nausea now.

Piglett, I'm glad everyones treating you well and is properly excited about baby.

Lisa, I think there have been big problems with the site today...still fortunately back up and running now. Glad you had a good weekend in Scarborough. I love Yorkshire.

Ali, best of luck at the GPs tomorrow. If its anything like the meeting I had it will be pretty short and sweet but they booked me in with midwife and gave me lots more literature to read.

Jem, hope your DH had a good birthday. I can't help with the book but I'm sure there is one. Have you tried the best of thread?

Claire, many congratulations on your BFP and welcome to the thread. Sorry that you're feeling sick. I hope its not going to be as bad as last time.

Jelly, Hope your chat with the doc went well today. I guess that showing already is a direct result of having twins. It must also make you pretty tired.

I've got little to report. Still feeling tired and hungry but other than that doing well. Counting down the days to seeing the midwife on Wednesday.

Love and luck everyone.

Edna

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi Steph,

Lucky you, no weight gain.  That's normal as you should really only start gaining weight in 2nd tri.  I think the average weight gain overall is 2 stone max.

I already look really pregnant and have had to buy maternity clothes.  Am normally quite slim (size 12) and teach some aerobics classes, but stopped all this when we started this cycle.  I've eaten for England and all the wrong stuff.  Just got weighed and have put a stone on.  This has got to be fat. Midwife said to expect to look pregnant early due to 2 previous pregnancies and big babies weighing 10lb. 

Oh well beached whale look, here I come.

Hope all is well,  Lisa x

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Steph_2001 ^baby^ EDD 10/01/06
Is off to the 2nd Trimester ^wave^

bagpuss1 ^baby^ EDD 11/01/06 (5)
Piglett ^baby^ EDD 11/01/06
T&A_786 ^baby^ EDD 12/01/06
Emile ^baby^ EDD 12/01/06
flumpette ^baby^ EDD 12/01/06
Dr Kate ^baby^ ^angel^ EDD 13/01/06
AnnieM ^baby^ EDD 14/01/06
ceepee ^baby^ EDD 16/01/06
Nuttygirl ^baby^ EDD 16/01/06
soz ^baby^ EDD 16/01/06
Wendy f ^baby^ EDD 16/01/06
Stringbob ^baby^ EDD16/01/06
Caro 70 ^baby^ ^baby^ EDD 17/01/06
melb ^baby^ EDD 18/01/06
bluemoom ^baby^ ^baby^ EDD 18/01/06
jem05 ^baby^ EDD 20/01/06
Katehurley ^baby^ EDD23/01/06
Mrs T ^baby^ ^baby^ EDD25/01/06
sweetcaroline ^baby^ EDD26/01/06
Lisa3745 ^baby^ EDD29/01/06
tamH ^baby^ EDD30/01/06
Ali99 ^baby^ ^baby^ EDD 30/01/06
Jellyhead ^baby^ ^baby^ EDD 04/02/06
Lucy Lou ^baby^ EDD 05/02/06
Edna ^baby^ EDD 06/02/06
Olwen ^baby^ EDD 06/02/06
LisaH ^baby^ EDD 06/02/06
Snorkmaiden ^baby^ EDD 09/02/06
Kim E ^baby^ EDD 15/02/06
claire mac ^baby^ EDD 22/02/06

Julie75 ^baby^ EDD ??/??/05
kels ^baby^ EDD ??/??/05
Tracey J ^baby^ ^baby^ EDD ??/??/06
AndyD ^baby^ EDD??/??/06

Hi Ladies
Please can you let me know your EDD's and number of bub's. I hope to have put everyone on the list but if i have missed you out please let me know. Have i missed a post from any of the ladies on the bottom list? I am sure some of you from that are highlighted on the 2nd list should be in the 2nd trimester by now. Does anyone know if any of these ladies still come on here or not?
Thanks
Love Kimx x x

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.