claire mac ^baby^ EDD 22/02/06
Nikki_Mouse ^baby^ EDD07/03/06
Mrs G ^baby^ EDD17/03/06

Julie75 ^baby^ EDD ??/??/05
kels ^baby^ EDD ??/??/05
Tracey J ^baby^ ^baby^ EDD ??/??/06
paddi ^baby^ EDD ??/??/06

Hi Ladies
Please can you let me know your EDD's and number of bub's. I hope to have put everyone on the list but if i have missed you out please let me know. Have i missed a post from any of the ladies on the bottom list? I am sure some of you from that are highlighted on the 2nd list should be in the 2nd trimester by now. Does anyone know if any of these ladies still come on here or not?
Thanks
Love Kimx x x

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Hi all

hope you will let me join, I am jumping over from the Barts thread after finding out 2 days ago I am pregnant and some how it has happened naturally 1 month before starting ICSI

am amazed, shocked and scared!!

only sypmtoms at present are sore boobs and lots of wind (sorry tmi)

cannot believe it doc says its real and I am due 23/3/06

feels weird and unreal.

talk soon

Frances

·
Registered
75 Posts
Kimiric

My EDD is 4/2/06

Love Paddi

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Hello !!

FEW - Congratulations Hun !!  :-*

Padi - Congratulations you too Hun  :-*

The list will soon start to look a bit longer !!! Thanksfor a lovely list Kim.

I have scan on 22nd and I am still so nervous !!! Hospital have said it is just a case of seeing haw many there are  :eek:

Hope you are all well !!!

Tashja xx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Katehurley ^baby^ EDD23/01/06 (17)
FEW ^baby^ EDD23/01/06
Mrs T ^baby^ ^baby^ EDD25/01/06
sweetcaroline ^baby^ EDD26/01/06
Lisa3745 ^baby^ EDD29/01/06
tamH ^baby^ EDD30/01/06
Ali99 ^baby^ ^baby^ EDD 30/01/06
Jellyhead ^baby^ ^baby^ EDD 04/02/06
paddi ^baby^ EDD 04/02/06
Lucy Lou ^baby^ EDD 05/02/06
Edna ^baby^ EDD 06/02/06
Olwen ^baby^ EDD 06/02/06
LisaH ^baby^ EDD 06/02/06
Snorkmaiden ^baby^ EDD 09/02/06
Kim E ^baby^ EDD 15/02/06
Mrs G ^baby^ EDD17/03/06

kels ^baby^ EDD ??/??/05

Hi Ladies
Please can you let me know your EDD's and number of bub's. I hope to have put everyone on the list but if i have missed you out please let me know. Have i missed a post from any of the ladies on the bottom list? I am sure some of you from that are highlighted on the 2nd list should be in the 2nd trimester by now. Does anyone know if any of these ladies still come on here or not?
Thanks
Love Kimx x x

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Morning everyone,

Jem - hope I havent missed you, but I wanted to say GOOD LUCK for the 2nd tri and I'll see you over there shortly.... By the way, did your friend ever get that book for your god-daughter? 

MrsG - best of luck for the scan.  I know its nerve-wracking but I'm sure everything will be fine ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

FEW - CONGRATULATIONS on your bfp and welcome to the thread!!!  Sore boobs and wind sound like you are on track ;D ;D  I dont know how long the bad wind is supposed to go on for - my dh is still suffering with mine and I am almost 11 weeks ;D ;D ;D 

Love to everyone else.  Its so quiet - I hope you are all ok and just out enjoying the nice weather.

Olwen xxx

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Hi Girls

Please can I join you? We got our BFP back in June and I have been waiting for my first scan, which I had last Wednesday (6 week scan) and all is fine, one very special little heartbeat.  My EDD is 8 March 2006 so please could you add me to the list.
We have another scan on Wednesday 27 July (8 Week scan) and then we will be signed off from Guys Hospital.  I have made an appointment to see my doctor on Tuesday to start the ball rolling this end. 
Tummy seems to be bigger than normal and my (.)(.) are so sore, I had to go and get myself new bras yesterday, all seems a little early but I had even gone up a cup size  ::) Went to Mothercare to get my bras as I wanted the proper support ones and it was really funny walking in Mothercare and getting something for ME and not for someone else  ;D ;D
Take care and I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine
Love Shaz xxx

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi Shaz,

Congratulations and welcome!!  I too went up a couple of bra sizes, but didnt want to go shopping too early so ended up squashing the poor things into my old bras until a couple of weeks ago ;D ;D  I think you did well to go and get some now - at least you will feel more comfortable ;) :)

Love Olwen xx

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Hi all
Kimric my edd is 23/3/06 not 23/1/06 thanks

feeling lots of twinges today and still having a bit of very light spotting which is still freaking me out a bit and I wish it would stop. Luckily my sister and mum are here for the weekend and have been very reasurring.My mum had it with 3 of her 4 pregnancies and it is dark and only light so I am staying positive.

The twinges are weird not like period cramps but a bit like having a swollen orange where my womb should be does this sound familiar to anyone. Sorry if my description is a bit odd but I don't know how else to put it.

Hi shaz and congrats glad the scans went well.  ;D

hello to everyone else and thanks for the welcome

Frances

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Katehurley ^baby^ EDD23/01/06
Is off to the 2nd Trimester ^wave^

Mrs T ^baby^ ^baby^ EDD25/01/06 (19)
sweetcaroline ^baby^ EDD26/01/06
Lisa3745 ^baby^ EDD29/01/06
tamH ^baby^ EDD30/01/06
Ali99 ^baby^ ^baby^ EDD 30/01/06
Jellyhead ^baby^ ^baby^ EDD 04/02/06
paddi ^baby^ EDD 04/02/06
Lucy Lou ^baby^ EDD 05/02/06
Edna ^baby^ EDD 06/02/06
Olwen ^baby^ EDD 06/02/06
LisaH ^baby^ EDD 06/02/06
Snorkmaiden ^baby^ EDD 09/02/06
Kim E ^baby^ EDD 15/02/06
Shaz W ^baby^ EDD08/03/06
Mrs G ^baby^ EDD17/03/06
FEW ^baby^ EDD23/03/06

kels ^baby^ EDD ??/??/05

Hi Ladies
Thanks
Love Kimx x x

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ooops sorry Frances. Done it right now.

Love Kimx x x

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi everyone,

Frances - I just wanted to let you know that I bled a lot just after I got my bfp, and then again a few weeks later.  I was told its very common in early pregnancy and just to rest.  If your mum and sister are still with you, let them look after you so you can just take it really easy.  I've also had some crampy twinges - the first time was one night when I was bleeding and the pain was so strong I couldnt sleep.  Since then I've had a few days with much lesser twingey pains.  I try to think that if my baby was ok after the bad cramps and heavy bleeding, then I'm sure it'll survive more light bleeding and lighter twinges.  Of course everyone is different, but just try not to panic.  I know how hard it is - I was petrified that I was going to lose my baby, but its still ok so far and I'm 11 weeks tomorrow.  I would give your doctor a quick call and explain to them whats happening.  My clinic changed my post-ET drugs dosages a bit once I'd told them I was bleeding.  Obviously its a bit different in your case as you conceived before you got as far as tx, but why not call the nearest Early Pregnancy Unit and they'll at least be able to tell you how soon you can have a scan.  I hope that sharing my story helps you a little.  Hang on in there, and just rest as much as you can.  I just saw you use homeopathy - maybe your homeopath could help with this?  I have acupuncture and as soon as I was bleeding went in to see my acupuncturist and it really helped.  It didnt stop the bleeding, but at least he made sure there was plenty of fresh blood getting to that area and it calmed me down as I figured I was doing everything possible to save my baby.  GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.  Its gone so quiet on here (am I the only chatterbox? ;D ;D ;D )

Love Olwen xxx

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi Ladies

I just wanted to quickly introduce myself, I am very please to say that I have just completed my 1st cycle of ICSI and last Wednesday Bourn Hall confirmed that I was pregnant, so feeling very excited!!!

Obviously along with the excitement is nerves, wondering what every twinge is etc so far I just have very sore boobs, which I am taking to be a good sign!

Over the weekend I got a bit of cramping, has anyone else experienced this??

Tulip x

·
Registered
905 Posts
Hoorah - finally a few more people are joing the thread! I was feeling quite lonely!

Frances - How brilliant for you conceiving naturally after thinking it wouldn't happen! You must be over the moon. I had both acupuncture and homeopathy during tx and I swear they are brilliant! Hope the spotting is starting to stop.

Shaz - my tummy was bigger than normal for ages, I think it was down to all the drugs during tx and far too many follicles. Then it went down a few weeks ago, but has now in the last few days got the tiniest bump, which looks really different to when I was just fat and bloated.

Tulip - congratulations on your bfp. I had lots of cramping and was convinced that I wasn't pregnant, but I was, and I think lots of people have also had it. Mine's now stopped though.

Olwen - you're not the only chatterbox, there's just not been many people to chat to in the last week or so, everyone's graduated to the next board (although I was 12 weeks yesterday, so only a week more for me!) Hope you're well, and feeling a bit better now the weather is (slightly) cooler.

My family have been great, taking time off work to come and help look after me and my dd as I've been feeling so rotten, but this morning I'm REALLY struggling as it's just me and Daisy and she is being soooooooo challenging! I know it's because she's a bit unsettled because of so many different people looking after her but the current tone of her screaming (I took her crayons away as she kept throwing them at the dog) is slowly driving me mad. Rather than react I am doing this instead whilst she rolls around on the floor kicking her legs! Ok, time to distract her...

Tam xx

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Hi all
Olwen thnks for the sound advice I have seen my homeopath and do have some remedies it is strange actually as I am also a homeopath so I do know what to do but it does not stop me worrying. I also have acupuncture but am going to leave it for two more weeks before having any more.
Felt crampy again last night and still spotting a bit but still only when I wipe and not all of the time. this morning nothing so far not even a cramp so fingers crossed  ^reiki^

nipples dreadfull but happy to report I will accept this as a good sign never thought I would say this but role on the sickness!!!!!

Hello Tam, tulip, Shaz, nice to meet you all

I am so greatfull for this site it has kept me sane

ttfn
Frances

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hello, can I join you!!

I am currently 5 weeks 4 days, and got my first scan on the 25th July.  I am quite excited, but also quite nervous about this until I know all is well and I hear the words "theres your baby, and theres the heartbeat".

Think it is only normal after weve been through to achieve our goals!!

I only suffered with cramping and spotting when implantation was ocurring, and have had none since luckily, some of you sound like you are having a real rough ride with it.

I was admitted to hospital on Tuesday, as has mild OHSS since EC on 23 June, and the spasms were getting unbearable to the point they were lasting for over an hour with terrible nausea.

My doctor checked me over and I had a scan where it was confirmed I have 3-4 egg 40mm egg follicles left inside which are popping.  I was quite upset at the time, as was hoping that they'd see something to do with the baby, but it was just way too early (I was only 4 weeks at the time!!).  She said that my endometrial lining was very thick though which was looking very promising.

Im getting better day by day and actually managed to return to work today for half a day.

Suffering with REALLY sore boobs, had a bit of morning sickness on and off, but terrible trapped wind and indegestion!!  Cant believe how exhausted I am too, Im having naps two or three times a day which are lasting an hour or more!!

Cant complain though - I've craved experiencing these symptoms for the last 5 years!!

Good luck to everyone who's got their first scans coming up, are you all as nervous as me about it!!!?

I'll keep you posted, a week to go and hopefully my baby's heartbeat will be seen!

Kerri xxx

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi everyone,

Tulip and Kerri - welcome and congratulations on getting that bfp!!!  Bet you still cant believe it.  Kerri - sounds like you've had a tough time with the OHSS, but hope you start to feel better soon.

Tam - wow, 12 weeks already!!  Where has the time gone!!  I'm 11 weeks tomorrow and still cant even believe I'm finally pg ;D ;D

Frances - glad to hear that the spotting has stopped this morning, just dont panic if it starts up again.  My bleeding was stopping and starting and it is so hard to stay calm and trust everything will be ok.  Sounds like you are doing ok though.

Big hello to everyone else,

Love Olwen xxx

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
Hi guys,

Hope you are all well today.

I've had a great day. I had the "dating" scan this afternoon not because I wanted to change my EDD (after all anything other than 6/2/05 would mean immaculate conception) but because I wanted to see Small again and get some reassurance that they were OK. Apart from feeling tired I've been feeling pretty ordinary and so its been hard to believe that I'm pregnant. Fortunately the scan went well. Small is growing nicely even doing better than expected for their age and looked a lot more like a baby. They were waving their arms and legs at us which was very cute (but then I'm terribly biased).

Welcome to all the new folks. Many congratulations on your BFPs.

Take care everyone.

Edna

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hi,
Can I join you?  Had 1st scan this morning - TWINS!!!!!  My EDD is 26/2/06.  It was really scary when she said baby 1 is looking healthy and baby 2 oh dear...  I thought oh no triplets, then somethings wrong.  But then she said and baby 2 is healthy as well.  it was incredible watching their heartbeats.  We weren't due to scan until thursday but I had so many bad pains in the evening and night that DH insisted on calling the clinic and they told us to come in today.  It is so reassuring when you see them on the screen.  Mind you we are still a bit shocked at twins - we don't know how to look after 1 baby let alone 2!!!

Boobs are sore and I have already had to buy new bras.  Sickness has started to kick in but so far is mainly in the afternoon/evening.  Has anyone else found that they are going off food?  I usually eat like a horse but now I just tend to pick.

Love to everyone,

Fitou

·
Registered
242 Posts
O' fitou FAB news ^bundle^ ^bundle^ .  I have also found it hard to eat.  I am hungry often, but when I get the food I don't want it ^idiot^ .  Luckily I am drinking lots and that is keeping me going.

Few, great news to preg naturally.  Good on you.  Hope you continue to have no spots (fingers crossed)

MrsG, do you think there is more than one??? That would be brilliant!

Shaz, welcome to 1st trimester.  Great news about scan. 

Claire Mac & Tam H, do not feel bad (lazy).  You must take care of you and your belly.  Keep your feet up as long as you need to.

Olwen, glad you can get out and about.  Thanks for sharing your story, I do not  have any spotting (touch wood) but still learned from your story.

Edna, good looks more like baby.  I cannot wait til my scan!

^wave^ Tulip & Paddi congrats on BFP!

I have been more tearful.  Has anyone else found this?  My aunt was trying to tell me that I could not do ballet since preg and we really got into it.  I just could not stop crying.  Very irrational.  Ballet should be okay for me and baby... right?  Anyone else had the tears come easy? 
Also, cannot eat well.  Just do not like the food that I get by me.  I am not really feeling nausia just don't want to eat.  Any ideas?
Thanks all!

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.