snickers ^baby^ EDD ??/??/06
Maarias ^baby^ EDD ??/??/06
fergie ^baby^ EDD ??/??/06
Alba20 ^baby^ EDD ??/??/06
Kahew ^baby^ EDD ??/??/06
charley ^baby^ EDD ??/??/06
snagglepat ^baby^ EDD ??/??/06

Hi Ladies
Please can you let me know your EDD's and number of bub's. I hope to have put everyone on the list but if i have missed you out please let me know. Have i missed a post from any of the ladies on the bottom list? I am sure some of you from that are highlighted on the 2nd list should be in the 2nd trimester by now. Does anyone know if any of these ladies still come on here or not?
Thanks
Love Kimx x x

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi girls, just to say I've gotten around to scanning my 8.5 week picture, have a look, hopefully you can see the little minx sunbathing....

Love OJ
xxx

·
Registered
299 Posts
Oh Oj thats a great picture!
any one know how I can get my scan picture on here? I have it on my mobile so can send via text, bluetooth or email - i am a techno phob so have no idea how to do it!!!!!!!!! no scanner so cant do it that way.

also why dont I have blow or burst?

Noodles

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ah - you can only blow or burst other peoples bubbles! ^Bubble Gum^

I can't believe how near the top of the list I am, so near yet so far!  I can't wait to get off of the 1st trimester and into the relative safetly of the 2nd.

OJ, your scan pic is lovely - really clear. 

Hi to all newly pregnant people, can't remember names but big HALLOS! ^hello^ ^hello^ ^hello^

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hello everyone,

Also posted on waiting for 1st scan. 6 weeks today and had my scan. They saw a nice embryo sac and flickering heartbeat. My doctor seemed very happy and said this was really positive to see at 6 weeks. Go for another scan next week to check all ok. I was so scared and nervous this morning, but my stress levels have reduced by about 50% now thankgoodness! My folks are down for the weekend today which will be really nice and hate to say it, but a great distraction .My sister gave birth yesterday so we're going to see her tomorrow. Hoping I'll catch lots of baby dust from her.

One step nearer.......what an emotional roller-coaster this is!!!

Lots of love Charlie1xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ps- I have a lovely little pic too.

·
Registered
169 Posts
what's this blow burst and bubbles thing???
I'm lost.....

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thanks for all your kind words, it is a fab pic isn't it - we're very chauffed!

Noodles - email your picture to yourself, then when you open the email, save the picture somewhere on your computer.  Go into your profile on ff and go into your forum profile info (listed on the left).
You can then choose to upload your own pic, select browse then go to the place you've saved your picture and select it - then bobs your uncle, fingers crossed.

Love OJ
xxx

·
Registered
299 Posts
ta oj!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Hi Girls

Just to let you know we have had it confirmed today that we've lost the baby, it just didn't grow much after last scan.  Kim can you take me off the list.

Love Michelle xx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awww Michelle

I am so sorry to read your news. My heart does really go out to you.
Sending you a huge ^Cuddle^ and hope and pray you get your dream come true very soon.

Love kimx  x x

·
Registered
949 Posts
Michelle

I have sent you a text!  I am sooooo sorry!

I am here if you need me if you want to chat!

Take care of you and dh and sending you both a big hug.

Love

Karen xxx

·
Registered
169 Posts
Michelle,

I'm so sorry for your loss, I know how you must be feeling. I'm here if you need a chat,rant or anything else.
^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Lots of love

Frisky xxxx

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Hi girls

Can I join you here please?  I've also posted on the Waiting for first Scan board, but it looks as though I won't be getting a scan until 12 weeks, so I'll be nearly on 2nd tri board before I say ' ^hello^' otherwise.

I got my  ^BFP^ on 12 August.  We're completely overjoyed, but still in shock at bit.  It's 8 weeks since my LMP, and GP has stated EDD is 10/04/06, however, I'm guessing that it might be a bit later than that as I've never had a regular cycle and also got a  ^BFN^ on 5 August so hormones may not have been very high at that date.

So far, I've had very few symptoms - a week or so of queasiness and only 2 days of being sick.  Not a lot else, off my food a bit and my sense of smell has gone a bit funny.  In a way I'd like some more symptoms, especially as I'm having to wait ages for my first scan, just for that bit of reassurance and to stop me from knicker checking all the time!  ^idiot^

Anyway, so pleased to be here and hope to get to know you all a bit better over the next few months.

Love
Claire
x

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Hi all

only managed one night camping in the lake distrct walking across field to pee 6 times a night was not fun so grudgingly DH gave in and we checked into a nice hotel!!!  ;D I knew the camping wouldn't last!!!

hope you are all well I will catch up properly on monday as still at my Mum's

welcome to all the new girls and congrats

talk to you all soon

Frances

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi ladies,

Michelle - so sorry hear your news, my thoughts are with you xx

Hi Claire and welcome, we will be due around the same time  ;D

Frances - Hotel sounds much better than camping  ;D hope you're having a nice time.

I saw my mw for the first time today, she was here for 1 3/4 hours!  She is really nice though and put my mind at ease loads ;)  I'm off to sunny Spain tomorrow  so won't be around for a week.  Hope everyone stays healthy and happy  ^reiki^

Luv Caz

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Haven't been on here for a few days as I've been ill....long story...so I'm now trying to catch up although you are on part 28...yikes

OJ - Brilliant scan pic you must be so pleased.
Charlie & Claire - Said hello on the 1st scan board, but saying hello again.
Treaco - So sorry to hear your news, sending you a bit  ^Cuddle^

^hello^ to Caz, Frances, Frisky, Noodles, Sorbet & racy-tracy and to anyone else I've missed.

Alba
-x-

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Ladies,

Well I had an odd day yesterday, went to the loo in the morning and had some dark brown blood/discharge so immediately panicked and phoned my clinic. They were really wonderful and told me not to worry and that it's probably normal but that I could go in for a scan and blood test if I wanted to in order to put my mind at rest. They said I wouldn't be able to see much, but at least could see if there was a sac in the uterus. I discussed it with DH and Mum and they both thought it would be a good idea especially with the long bank holiday weekend that I'd probably be out of mind with worry by the end of it.

Anyway, the long and short of it is I went in, had a scan, whereupon they found two gestational sacs, 2.4mm and 2.3mm CRL, one with a fetal pole and heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! They weren't expecting to see a heartbeat atall and told me I was very lucky! I have to go back on Wednesday for my scan as orginally planned and can only hope that Fetus No.2 shows a heartbeat by then. I'm just taking it really easy now over the weekend.

The other strange thing is that they told me I was only 5w4d  so they've taken it as two wks before ET not EC, so I'm not as far progressed as first thought! I won't change my dates yet though until everything's been fully confirmed.

Take care everyone,
Redlocks
xx

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi Redlocks

Glad to see the scan put your mind at rest, you were probably right to get it done as it did put your mind at rest...and two sacs....wow...well done.

Good luck with your next scan  :)

Alba
-x-

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi All..

Michelle, I am sorry to hear your news. Sending you a hug.
Caz, Have a great time in Spain. What a great way to pass the time. Looking forward to hearing about it when you get back.
Alba, Glad you are feeling better.
Redlocks, Wow, what wonderful news. I am so happy for you and DH.  Wishing you all the best for your next scan.
The days are just dragging by till my scan on Monday. I did have a bit of a scare with some insecticed a couple days ago, but all in all I'm doing good.
Big (((((((HUGS)))))) to everyone.

Tracy

1 - 20 of 187 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.