cheery ^baby^ EDD ??/??/06
ck6 ^baby^ EDD ??/??/06
SallyW ^baby^ EDD ??/??/06
AnnieR ^baby^ EDD ??/??/06
Rachel ^baby^ ^baby^ EDD ??/??/06
jenbob32 ^baby^ EDD ??/??/06
sarahc ^baby^ EDD ??/??/06

Hi Ladies
Please can you let me know your EDD's and number of bub's. I hope to have put everyone on the list but if i have missed you out please let me know. Thanks
Love Kimx x x

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hello everyone

just got back from out 12 scan and it was amazing!!

we saw a fully formed little baby.  it kept waving at us and putting its arms up to its head.  i just cant explain how brilliant it was!!

i drank all the water that I was supposed to but my bladder just looked empty so the scanning man had to poke about a bit.  but we still got two amazing pictures. 

they confirmed my edd at 19/4.  the midwife also spoke some more about the downs syndrome tests.

me and dh have decided not to have any of them.  i just couldnt even consider the thought of terminating this pregnancy so there seems no point in going through the tests.

terri - i know you had your scan today - i hope it all went well.
good luck to anyone else scanning tody.
sorry i havent got time for more personals.

take care everyone

suex

·
Registered
831 Posts
Susie,
That's wonderful! I can't wait for our scan, only a week to go.

Good luck to all you girls I remember from the 2 week wait board, going for your 12 week scans soon - Redlocks, Kty, Marsel, Ishack, you all tested just before us so must all be going for your scans just before us too!

Happy weekends to you all,
Mable

·
Registered
525 Posts
Wow Sue your scan sounds amazing!!!!! I have got mine on Monday and am so excited (and nervous too).

Mable – My scan is next week too so not long to go now, what date is yours? Are you nervous? I hope you’re feeling ok and not having too much morning sickness etc..

Good luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for all you other 1st tri ladies scanning today and next week. I hope you all get some lovely pictures.

Lots of love  ^hugme^
Kty xx

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi All,

well its been a bit of a roller-coaster ride for me these last few days :-\  Had my 6 week scan on Wednesday, which was amazing  ::) I went back to work thursday with a spring in my step only to start bleeding  :'(

Had a scan yesterday whilst still bleading heavily but miraculously there was still a little heartbeat holding on!  :eek:  I kept bleeding last night and really thought I'd lost it  :'(  I went back to hospital today and had another scan... again, the little bean was still holding on  :eek:  Now we are in limbo. There is nothing I can do to help, I just have to have bed rest and  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  that the bleeding will stop.

The doctor has no answers, it's just "what will be will be"  :-\

So here I sit, waiting, hoping, praying that my little beanie will stick and I will stop bleading... Sorry to sound so negative and not write any personals... just needed to let off steam - Life is just so crap sometimes isn't it?!?!?!

Cheery x

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Hi Ladies

Just a quickie from me.  Had my Nuchal scan and everything is looking really good and we are  ^spin^.  Was amazing to see Baby G Shock again and he/she performed brilliantly for the Midwife especially when prodded to get them to move into the right position to measure space on neck.  I'm measuring up at 13 + 2 but am keeping with 12 + 4 for now.

Niki - sending you a huge  ^Cuddle^, sounds like you are having a mare at the moment.  Hope you are OK now.  It's amazing hearing that hearbeat for the first time - I'm surprised your Midwife did is at 12 weeks and most don't until 16 weeks.  Looks like we are going to get kicked out of here soon - yikes!

Sue - your scan sounded amazing and you must be thrilled. 

Cheery - sending you a  ^hugme^  Hope the bleeding stops soon but it's good news that your bubba is OK. 

Hello to everyone else.  Hope to send a longer message over the weekend.

Terri xx

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hello everyone,

Have not been on here for AGES as work has been quite busy and when I get home, I just need to flake out infront of the tv, have supper and an early night. It's so good to see all of you around the same time as me so near the top of the board. I cannot believe that I have finally reached the 12 week stage! (12 weeks and 1 day today).

I have been referred to the midwife and hope to hear from her soon as there are lots of things I'd like to ask her. I'm not sure what to do re the nuchal scan 12-14 weeks. I would very much like to see little one again as 20 weeks seems such a long time away!

Feeling not too bad at the mo. Still pretty queasy, particularly in the night for some reason. But not as tired now. Still can't believe it really and am too frightened to tell family! We've been keeping this secret for so long now that it seems weird to tell the world!

Can anyone tell me please, am I officially in my first trimester at 12 weeks? Or is it 13 weeks onward that is regarded as the second.

Good luck to everyone and lots of love

Charle1 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kim, just to let you know, my EDD is 20/4/06........exciting!!!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hey girls
I had my first scan today, saw the hearts beating away like  gooduns....of both...I have twinnies on board, i am so excited, i cant beleive it.
My official due date is 03/06/2006. 
Feel fine at the mo, bit queasy in the morning, and very hungry all day long, even after ive eaten....
Anyway, its great to join you.
Sally ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Hi girls

Terri - So pleased the scan went well, I was thinking of you I bet you were very excited. ^cloud9^  So you're further along that you thought! Even better.  Are you going to tell everyone now?  Hope you have a lovely weekend xx and thanks very much for your message, I'm feeling a little better today, and very pleased I didn't have to go into work.  I can't believe we have to leave here, very exciting to be at the top of the list !  I thought the time would never come, but it's been quick in the end.  :)  By the way, I finally started watching the discovery channel you told me about and can't stop now!  I like the Portland Babies, I want to be rich so I can have Boo there !  ;D

Sally - You must have been very excited at your scan, congratulations.  I know all about eating!.......

Charlie1 - Nice to 'see' you back.  I know what you mean about it being weird when you've kept it secret.  I also feel weird to say the word 'pregnant', for some reason esp in front of family, is it due to the fact that they now know without a shadow of a doubt that i've had sex???;D ;D  Who knows!

Cheery - Sending you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ vibes, really hope things are Ok for youxxx

We met a lovely couple on our honeymoon who got married the day after us and have become really good friends with them, she was pregnant and had some trouble with fluid around the baby and the baby was also breech, so the baby was delivered by emergency c section this morning 2 and a half weeks early, and I was so pleased to get a text from her dh to say that they had a beautiful baby boy, 6lb, 11 ounces. I felt so emotional and excited for them, just think that will be all of us soon, fingers crossed  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

^wave^ to everyone I;ve missed, hope you all enjoy your weekends. 

Niki x

·
Registered
37 Posts
hi all
just wanted to say a quick hi before i tuck myself up in bed with a horlicks!!
just finished work and thought id catch up with the days events.
still cant believe that i am pg-cant stop looking at the little pics from the scan-sooo amazing!!

kim, need to let you know that the EDD for my little bubba is 2nd june-seems like forever!!

cheery, im so sorry to hear of your news. everything is crossed for you. sending you lots of ^hugme^.

anyway, will check back in with you all soon.
jen xxxx

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Hi everyone,

Sue, great news about your scan. I've also decided not to have the tests. There's no way I would do anything about it even if it was downs so there's no point in worrying about having tests.

Cheery, I really feel for you. It's what we all worry about. I'm still knicker checking. I have read on other boards that it's very common to bleed in early pregnancy and at least you know the heartbeat is still going strong. Wishing you lots of luck.

Terri, so glad your scan went well.

Charlie, I think the 2nd tri starts at week 13. Not long to go.

Sally, congrats about your twins. You must be over the moon.

Niki, I'm also hooked on discovery. Portland Babies is the best as it's always positive stories.

Paula, NutNut and Clarettc where are you? Haven't heard from you for a few days.

I'm doing ok but my symptoms seem to have disappeared which I'm a bit worried about. I get my next scan on the 17th when I'll be 9 weeks 4 days. Wish I could hire a machine so I could scan myself every day to make sure the baby is ok. Does the worrying ever stop!

Hi to everyone else.

Viv xx

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hello ladies, sorry not been around for a few days but my dads been ill and had to bring him to hospital appointments/ sort stuff out. Its been quite a stressful time as he has parkinsons and my mum is finding it hard, so i have been supporting them along with everything else going on, and now i am knackered!!

If youve not read the scans thread i had another one on wed and everything is looking great. Care have moved my EDD back by one day to the 16/5/06 as they go from day of egg-collection and count 38 wks from then, which i dont understand as i get it as the 15th oh well never mind, i dont suppose one day makes much difference. ^reiki^.

So we have now been discharged officially from care. Iwent to see GP on thurs and she has given me another sick note to take me to 12 weeks, as she she i have got this far so i might as well take it easy until the first trimester finishes. So i chould go back to work in November. The midwife is ringing this week to make an appointment to book me in, so its all systems go out in the big bad world ;D.

Im still constipated at times :-[, but not as tired as i have been drinking lots of smoothies and v8 which is fruit + veg juice and that seems to be perking me up a bit.

Hope everyone else is well, Viv not long till your scan hun, i swear as soon as you have one though after a couple of days your back to worrying again.

xxx clare

·
Registered
407 Posts
:'( please can you remove my name from the list..... very small bleed on thrusday no heartbeat yesterday have to wait to miscarry....... this ride just gets harder.....

good luck to everyone  all my love ck6

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Oh Ck6, so sorry to read your post  ^Cuddle^

Niki x

·
Registered
37 Posts
so sorry ck6,
sending you lots of  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^
look after yourself.
jen xxxx

·
Registered
292 Posts
CK6

So sorry sweetheart.

Life is just so cruel sometimes.

Take good care of yourself.

suexx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Dear CK

I'm really sorry to read your sad news today  ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ words are empty and meaningless but I really hope you can find some support to get you through this really hard time.

Love Sue
xxxxxxxxxxxxx ^hugme^

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi

Feel bad posting generally to everyone else when CK has had such sad news, but haven't caught up on this thread yet......

kty - hope Monday's scan goes well.

whenwilli? - enjoy middle school and congrats to your friend!  Lovely to have babies at similar times.

Susie - understand where you are coming from on the tests, we're the same.  Really pleased your scan went well and baby performed for you!

Terri - glad baby g shock performed well for his/her nuchal!  :)

Charlie - 2nd tri from 13 weeks!  :)  Enjoy telling the world your wonderful news.

Jenbob - it does take awhile for the news to sink in, but keep looking at those scan pics cos it's real!

Viv - if you'd hired a machine you'd probably get a queue outside your door!!!!!!!  ;D

Clare - sorry you've been having a tough time with your dad, hope you can find some time for you ((((((hugs))))))). You've now got the same due date as me!

Sally W - congratulations on your double trouble  ;D  :)

Cheery - feet up, do as little as possible and hang on in there.  Thinking of you.  Bleeding is common and can mean everything is still OK.

I'm spotting again, a lot last night and with cramps but think that was wind..... (well its cleared lets put it that way - the cramps) and spotting is reduced today, so taking it easy.  I'm off to put my feet up and watch the tv!  dh has just nipped out to work for an hour or so and I think we're being lazy and having a couple of chinese dishes tonight.  Naughty cos I saw the Sussex Girls today and we had take out pizza for lunch!  I did do a salad with it!!  ;D

Really worried about Shelley....?

Love Sue
xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm finally brave enough to move over to this board. I'm 9+3 days.

CK6, I was so VERY sorry to hear of your devastating news.  You've had a really hard time over the last few years and am sure you don't deserve this cruel blow.  It somehow seems even worse, when luck seemed to be on your side for a change, conceiving naturally, for this then to happen.  It was so sad to see about your baby with Edwards Syndrome, I've also had medical terminations.  Do you know about ARC? PM me if you want details.  Words are useless, though we haven't "talked" before sending you big  ^Cuddle^ 's & thinking of you both.  Take care xxx

I spent a lot of time on the 2ww and then, up until the last few weeks, was regularly posting on "waiting for first scan".  It struck me how lovely it was to get, what seemed like, (apart from Cheery's bleeding), lots of good news, on here compared with the other boards.  Then I saw CK6's....

Hello to a few of you that I've "chatted" to before, Bubs (how are those 3 beanies doing!!), Martine and Clare TTC.

Sue:congrat on your 12 week scan, hope you enjoyed your Chinese tonight.  Looks like you'll soon be moving onwards together with Charlie1, Terri and Niki.

Hello to Sally and congratulations on your twinnies.

Clare, sorry to hear about your Father being ill.  It must be very stressful for you.

Viv, I was terrified before my 2nd scan.  Had it on Thursday, 9+1 and heart beat still there.  It's now beginning to sink in that this time it might actually happen!

Cherry, I was so sorry to hear about your bleeding.  Thankfully the heart beat is still there which is such a good sign.  I truly hope that it sticks tight.  Thinking of you and sending you  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  . When's your next scan?

I'm meant to be having a CVS on Wed 19th to confirm that the genetic testing has worked.  Now freaking out about that and wondering if we should really risk it.

Hello to everyone I haven't mentioned,

Mandy  ^daisy^

1 - 20 of 245 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.