cat77, ?, EDD 10/12/08
kellcarr, ^baby^ , EDD 10/12/08
Bloomelle, ^baby^ ^baby^ , EDD 11/12/08
EllieGP, ^baby^, EDD 12/12/08
*Bev*, ^baby^ , EDD 13/12/08
Cat77, ^baby^ , EDD 14/12/08
abbeys1, ^baby^ ^baby^ , EDD 16/12/08
ELISA1, ^baby^ , EDD 19/12/08

Dont forget to check out our due date and gestation calculator! : http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/component/option,com_ivfcalculate

Please could you give me your EDD
Sallyxx , ? , EDD ??/??/08
milly molly, ? , EDD ??/??/08
Aliyah05, ?, EDD ??/??/08
CharlieKat, ?, EDD ??/??/08
sleepybird, ^baby^ ^baby^ , EDD ??/??/??

Ok I have updated the list please please could I have your EDD as it makes it easier to keep on top of the list :)

Thanks & lots of love to you all

Camilla and Fluffs xxx

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hi Fluffs,

Please could you add me to this merry crew - I know I'm a bit late joining!

I have one baby due on the 6th January. (Ignore the date in my signature, I need to correct it.)

Afraid I might not be around much for the next couple of weeks, as on holiday in France - I'm not sure if there will be anywhere to log on.

I can't believe it - it's taken me this long, and two scans to realise that this is really happening! I think it was seeing the midwife who treated me like a 'normal' person that has helped me finally accept that I'm having a baby!!! Yippee!!  ;D

Good luck to everyone.

Christine

·
Premium Member
7,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Christine, welcome  :-* and list updated  :)

Fluffs xxx

·
Premium Member
1,440 Posts
Hi ya,

Well, i am not really sure about posting.  ??? I am really really lucky that my little boy is 4 months old and i am now 5 weeks pg.  :eek: I am over the moon and so is my DH as i really wanted another child. Far enough not in my wildest dreams did i think it would happen especially this soon.  :eek: But i feel sort of let down too.  :( My pg with my little boy was ruined by constant worry so never enjoyed it.  :'( Family and friends never got excited.  ^bigbad^ I thought considering what we went through to get here i thought they would then now to be pg again is just such a shock and blessing that i expected people to be as over the moon as me and my DH.  ??? I realise that no one in my family has got a fertility problem ( most of them get pg by sitting on dirty sheets  ::) ) so no one really knows what it is like. I know they are also being sensible cos of the gentic problem it might have  :( ( long story but lost first baby with it, 1 in 4 chance that this baby could have it)

Maybe its just those pg hormones getting me again lol  ;D

My due date is the 12th Feb, 8 days before my little boys 1st birthday  :eek: could be irish twins  ;D

Jenny

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi everyone and welcome to Jenny and all the other new joiners.

I haven't been on much recently and been away on short hols for the last week, so trying to catch up. Fluffs could you add me to the list please - EDD 5th Jan 09. Thanks!

Well, ever since I signed on a week ago to read both Beachgirl and Lyndalou's terrible news of finding no h/bs on their most recent scans, I'm afraid it's thrown me into a panic, as both their pregnancies were at a very similar stage to mine. I woke up last Friday (the day after reading the message board) feeling that my pregnancy symptoms (not that I've had a great deal) had disappeared completely; my tummy had gone down and my boobs no longer felt sore (having been painful since I started tx). I managed to bring myself around a bit whilst I was away, but today I woke up feeling the same thing and had a bit of a cry to a friend this morning (as DH is away on a stag weekend). I'm not sure if it's just psychological now or whether I really don't feel pregnant any more. I've had a letter from the hospital booking me in for my Nuchal scan on 1st July (when I'll be 13 weeks), but that's more than 2 weeks away and I'm not sure I can hold out until then.

I'm thinking of ringing my clinic on Monday to see if they could fit me in for another scan there next week - just to know one way or another - or at least give myself some peace of mind. Or maybe I'll wake up tomorrow morning feeling more positive again. Anyone any advice?

Thanks for listening  ^hugme^

Jules x

·
Registered
508 Posts
Toni - Thank you for the advice. I'll have a think about what I want to do. I see him again in a few weeks. Might take DH with me and see what he thinks.

Christine - Congratulations and welcome. Enjoy France!!

Fluffs - Thanks for updating the list. It is so satisfying seeing your name creep closer to the top.

Jenny - Well I'm delighted for you! I hope that your baby does not have the genetic disorder that you mentions, and there is a 3 in 4 chance that it will be fine (that's much better odds than against) How fantastic if your babies share the same birthday!! Please post here anytime, as we are all here to offer support.

Jules - It is so heartbreaking to hear others' terrible news, but try not to let it spoil your pregancy. Do push to get another scan if you can, as the worry alone is not great for the baby or you. I always wake up with the 1st thought of 'do I still feel sick?' It must be hard if you have not had many symptoms - I'm really sick, so the minute I feel it I'm reassured. One thing to consider is that your HCG levels peak around 9 - 10 weeks, so they start to lower afterwards as the placenta takes over. This is why some symptoms reduce at around 11 - 12 weeks. I hope that you get the extra scan and that it shows you that everything is OK.

Glad that it is is the weekend. Must think of something to do for DH for father's day tomorrow. How fantastic to think that for some of your DH's/DP's it will be their 1st father's day with their babies this time next year!!

Dawn

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi, could I be added too please? EDD January 3rd. Thank you xx

·
Premium Member
7,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All updated girls  :-*

Fluffs xxx

·
Premium Member
7,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rarah, best get yerself over to the second trimester then hun  ;)  :-*  :-*  Will make sure you are on the second tri list  :-*

Fluffs xxx

·
Registered
381 Posts
grrrr ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^

I just wrote a really long reply and lost it all...no idea how!

Running out of time to post...so will just say...scan went well yesterday...little things were kicking each other and wriggling about SO much!

Hello newbies and all you who I've not met before  :-*

Jules...I went through EXACTLY the same feelings/thoughts as you and it all turned out fine yesterday so TRY to remember that when you start feeling negative...I was convinced they wouldn't have grown since my last scan 4 weeks ago...but they had. Just keep talking to us...we'll all help you stay positive...or at least try!

Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend

Alice xxx

·
Registered
204 Posts
Evening ladies,

Dawn and Alice, thanks so much for your replies. It really helps to hear from people who know exactly what you're going through, which I guess is the magic of these boards!

I'm thankfully feeling a little more positive today. I went in search of a dress for a wedding we're attending next week and trying them all on made me realise, I do still have a little rounded 'bump'....thankfully I found one, (which disguises the bump - for the time being - although me not drinking might give people a clue....), so that's one stress out of the way. Just the shoes and accessories to hunt for tomorrow!

I'll have a chat to DH when he gets back tomorrow and may still call my clinic on Monday to ask their advice and see if they could get me in for a scan to put my mind at rest. Otherwise I can see I'll be on this rollercoaster for the next 2 weeks.

Thanks again and best wishes to you all. Hope you're having a nice restful weekend.

Jules

·
Registered
204 Posts
By the way Alice - great to hear that your scan went well!  ^pompom^ ^pompom^

·
Registered
847 Posts
Evening all

Can you add me to the list please, EDD 12th Jan

Zoe x

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
Just a quicky as off to a 1st birthday party in a few minutes!

Jenny ^hugme^ I know exactly how you are feeling and you know where I am if you want to chat/rant hun! ;) Sending you, DH and Cam lots of ^reiki^

PPea - Lovely to see you here due date buddy :)

Jules - We only seem to remember the bad news. Remember that mot pregnancies where a heartbeat has been seen to go on to be healthy. It horridly horridly unlucky for it to be otherwise, just that those stick in our minds. Chin up! ^reiki^

^wave^ to all - sorry gotta dash!

Deb

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Fluffs - can you add me to the list please EDD 16/01/09 - thank you  :-*

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Hi Fluffs can you add me to the list please. 1 baby due 13th Jan. Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi Fluffs, said hi al while ago but have not been on for a while -trying to make time pass quicker ^idiot^. Please can you add me to the list - twins due 8th Jan :) :)

I have been popping on here now & then but am struggling like Jules, trying to stay positive and not worry too much about the next scan. Beachgirl & Lyndalou have been familiar names since the start of our tx and my heart is breaking for them. I am at 10wks at the moment and have got our next scan next Thurs, apparently at our hospital they don't do a nuchal scan, we would have to go private - I thought it was standard as everyone talks about it??? ^idiot^. My symptoms - lots of nausea & very tired seem to be constant at the moment which I am hoping is a good sign - just can't wait till Thurs ^reiki^.

Jules we've also got a wedding coming up in July so I thought (after the scan) I would treat myself to a dress too, we will see a whole side of the family who don't know what's going on so it will be lovely to share it with them.

Hi to everyone one else and hope you're all having a good weekend,

Susan x

·
Premium Member
6,142 Posts
Could I be added to the list too please?  Am due one baby 5th Feb '09

·
Registered
381 Posts
Wow...so many newbies to add to the board...WELCOME one and all  :-*

Look forward to chatting to you and getting to know you all...though I 'graduate' to 'middle school' in a week... :) Will try anyway!

Alice xx

1 - 20 of 209 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.