Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:-\

Hello

I am due to have day 5 Blasts put back tomorrow - the clinic called today and said that there are still 6 embies today

I was due to have 3 embies put back as this is my last go but wasnt sure what I should do if I get 3 blasts i can use - or maybe they wont make it from day 4 to 5 - not sure

I have a 60% good lining so not such high changes as normal implanting due to this

I have searched on here but cant seem to find any information and wondered if you had any advise for me please

thanks

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I think the most important factor to look at is unfortunately your age! When I first saw the heading of your post I started screaming "2! 2! 2!" but having read further, I would actually consider 3, though I have just asked my consultant here and he would strongly advise no more than 2. So I can´t give you a definative answer, only you can make that final choice and my thoughts will be with you.
Ruth

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for asking
When the clinic called today I asked them to ask the embriologys and they said they would only put 2 back at blast for me

They have however asked me to go to day 6 blasts - havent heard of this before have you ? this is all soooo stressy !  :eek:

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Have actually. They are obviously good embies and by taking them a further day will help decide which 2 to put back.

Ruth

1 - 4 of 4 Posts