Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I was a bit naughty and tested 12DPIUI this morning. MY DH persuaded me as I haven't been myself the past couple of days.

I’m really confused as I done tested twice. The first was a ClearBlue Digital. It came up pretty quickly – Pregnant 1-2 weeks. I couldn’t believe it so I used a second one – First Response Eary Preg Test it remained negative.

I am feeling pretty rough –  really dizzy spells, heartburn etc (all good I know). I have rang my clinic (mainly about the dizzy spells and to ask for more pessaries). I got their answerphone and  I’m waiting for a return call.

Has anyone any advice??? This is doing my head in – I feel like I’m getting Dhs and my hopes raised over nothing.

Thanks
Hels

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Hi huni, i agree with winsome. You cant get false positives unless there is a trigger but the trigger should be out of your system by this stage. Did you use FMU for both tests? If not it may be because the urine used for the FRER test had a reduced concentration of hormone in it.
Have everything crossed for you but it is looking good. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

xx

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I agree hellsbells, beleive the CBDigi one, id say more accurate! Maybe as missE says, not strong enough concentration as 12 dpo is still quite early. If your unsure, test again tomorrow hun, id be quietly celebrating though  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
632 Posts
Hi

have you got access to get an HCG blood test as that would give you more concrete answers ?

Jenny x

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your comments everyone. I'm at work and went out of coverage for ten minutes and the clinic rang back. They left a message saying they'd try again tomorrow. I'm just getting their answerphone now. GGGRRRRR!

Miss E I used FMU for both as I peed in a jam jar and made my DH do it. I was too chicken.

Going to test again in the morning and Friday my OTD -  so fingers crossed.

As for dizziness its quite bad feel like I could fall sometimes - I have never had a dizzy spell in my life before. Hoping its nothing to worry about - had it on and off for a week now - seems a lot worse today though

Thnaks again
Hels

·
Registered
988 Posts
I think first response are over rated. When I was pregnant I had a negative test even though I tested a day after AF was due.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts