Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,  I'm new to this site.  I haven't had IVF I've had OI,which is IUI really without the insemination, just lots of ^BMS^ - I've had Clomid, followed by puregon injections.   Had my late night injection last Monday.  Is it possible that AF can come before the 2 weeks is up.  I have had strong AF feeling ever since the injection really, and I am panicking every time I go to the loo.

Please help if you can, and sorry about my lack of abbreviation knowledge.

Lots of luv
Danielle.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Danielle

I am having iui and am waitint to start No 10 at the moment, which should hopefully be next week sometime!  I just wanted to let you know that I usually have af type feelings and cramps immediately after I have my insem.  I think when we go through all this tx we are 100% more aware of what's going on in our bodies and pick up on every twinge and cramp and pain!!!  I think we all panick and dread to see that bit of spotting when we go to the loo!!! :-\

Hang on in there.

Take care

Love

KAren xxx

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Danielle - Have to agree with Karen DW had lots of symptoms during 2WW, as long as you don't spot red you just have to ride the storm (though maybe thats a blokes perspective)  ;)

Regards
Andy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts