Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Am new to the site, and am 6 days after ET and keep feeling low, and not at all positve!  Is this normal? ^pray^

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hi

Unfortunately yes it is normal.

I'm on day 12 & have had extreme highs & lows.  I even had to avail of a counselling session yesterday which really helped.  I'm having another acupuncture session tomorrow.

DH has felt the same.

Just try not to let your mind wander, it's out of our control now.

Good luck with your test & keep in touch.

x

·
Registered
93 Posts
Feeling for you both...I remember how long the 2WW felt for me. 
I just wanted to send you lots of positive vibes and good wishes.  Really hoe you both get BFP's.

lots of luck.
xx

·
Registered
632 Posts
Hi

Your right its out of our control now. its so annoying that!! lol

I am on day 4 of 2ww. My past experiences have taught me too never do early HPT and try to stay focused on other things and make sure i meet friends for coffee and do things about the house that i have putt off.

2ww is v hard and for me i now know whatever you do during 2ww wont make any difference to outcome. I try and persuade myself to think postive about the good things in my life already.

There is a ladies in waiting section on FF too which may help you get further support.

hope you doing ok.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Sorry to butt in but saw the thread and had to respond the 2ww has to be the worst bit (aprat from getting a BFN) of the whole process I found that if I kepy myself busy it passed a little quicker my second time round though I started to bleed to knew then it was over turned out to be a chem preg.

Send lots of luck stay away from the pee sticks.

x x x x

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi all - I'm new on here so probably doing it all wrong with the abbreviations but I'm on day 8 of TWW - and yes so so normal to feel up and down the slightest twinge I think ohh is that good is it bad.. ?. driving myself mad with it.
babysteps so right about early testing - Did that last time 4 days early came up negative yet when i did the blood test at end TWW was positive.

Goodluck to everyone hope we all get the result we want!.. be lovely start to 2011

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts
lucemazza said:
Hi all - I'm new on here so probably doing it all wrong with the abbreviations but I'm on day 8 of TWW
We have a "What Every New Member Needs To Know" thread which includes a list of common abbreviations ~ CLICK HERE. It is the 2nd post. :)

Good luck!! I hope the pee stick gives you some great news soon! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sue ^hugme^

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks everyone - I'm feeling the positive vibes but still going a bit crazy.

Just out of acupuncture & planning a cosy night with DH before the big test morning arrives.

x

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've some good news, I'm PG - got a BFP this morning.

I'm delighted, shattered from the lack of sleep last night (pre & post OTD) & hoping to see a heartbeat at the 1st scan in 3 weeks.

Fingers crossed, & thanks for your support & +ve vibes.

x

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts

Excellent news, Madeinbelfast!!!! ^pompom^ Here is a link for the Bun In The Oven section! ~ CLICK HERE

Sue ^hugme^

·
Registered
159 Posts
:)
Fantastic News! - Great to see a success story.. good luck for the scan. xx

·
Registered
93 Posts
Aw I am so happy for you that's lovely news.

Congrats and I lots of luck for you scan.

xx

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks a million & good luck with each of your journey's. Look after yourselves. x 

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello all,

Brand new to this, I am 8 days past ET after IVF and two embies put back in. Going crazy so can completely sympathise with you all.We have been trying for 5 years as I have PCOS so really I should be able to handle the drill, somehow it feels so much more real now that when we did 6  rounds of cloimid 4 lots of ovulation induction.

I wish you all the best in your 2ww.
xx

·
Registered
93 Posts
Lots & lots of luck red sole!

I've still got a few weeks to go before getting to your stage....but I remember from our 1st cycle how hard the 2WW is.  Hang in there....you're already over half way thru.

Keep thinking positive and be good to yourself.
^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks babysteps. I really appreciate your comments it makes you realise you are not on your own!

I am trying to look after myself, lots of sleep and good food and some lovely walks!

Keep us updated on your progress.
xxx

·
Registered
93 Posts
Well it does sound like you are doing well. Lots of rest, nice food and gentle exercise! Perfect. How have you been feeling?

I started my stiming today...feeling v tired so after my night time injection I'll be heading off to bed.  Luckily I'm off work tomorrow...so looking forward to nice quiet relaxing day. Not back at the clinic until 2nd deb...can't come quick enough!

Sending you lots of sticky vibes.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Babysteps,

Hope you are having a lovely relaxing day! I annoyingly feel ok ( madness but I would rather being feeling loads of symptoms, even though I know logically symptoms take ages longer to show! Only thing I have is some discomfort in the lower abdomen, just praying it's not the dreaded AF!!

Keep chilling out!

xx

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am 8 days post transfer, test date 3/2, but I am experiencing period type cramps :( can your period come before test date or does the progesterone stop the onset of your period until you stop taking it??? :-[

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi angeldust22,

I am a day in front of you and I have taken to the sofa for the first time since ET with the same cramps you seem to be having! Fun eh! I feel like my body wants to have a period but can't because of the cyclogest! I am also freaking out as (sorry TMI) have terrible wind and hardly any discharge! (it's fun to be a women isn't it!!!)

I have tried to find out the answers to your question but there does not seen to be a definitive answer! From what I can work out cyclogest can definitely cause cramps and can totally delay your period, even if it it imminent. However lots of women have started their AF while taking cyclogest!

I am so sorry this just seems even more confusing! Help anyone who has an obviously much larger brain than me to figure this out! I am back to the sofa with my cup of redbush tea!

Hope your cramps ease up!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts