Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BOYS ARE 2 ON 21ST FEB

ANY IDEAS? WHAT DID OTHER PEOPLE GET THERES...?

ONLY IDEA I HAVE IS TRIKE/BIKE THINGY...

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Hi AQ - The trikes are great - we got DS one that went from a baby trike to a 'big boy' trike for his 1st birthday. So for his 2nd birthday recently, we went practical! We knew he would get toys galore so we got him a little wooden table and chairs set.

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Kids-Room/Desks-and-Chairs/Classic-Deluxe-Table-with-2-Chairs(0069882)

He loves it - he can sit and colour/paint etc at it (which saves my dining table!!). He can have his dinner/snack at it and he particularly likes when his cousins/friend come for tea!! I imagine it would work well with twins. My other viewpoint was that I wanted to buy something that he wouldn't outgrow quickly and I could see him using this until he's at least 6 or so..

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

·
Premium Member
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ah thanks fingers crossed  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ . had the same thing in mind for mine at some point this year (from ikea) (already have table and chairs at nannans)....

its hard there birthday being so close to xmas! only benefit is the sales...

·
Premium Member
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any particular tryke recommendations? or should i get bikes with stabilisers, or scooters instead? im not sure what to do as i live on a steep hill lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.