Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

wasnt sure where to post this but was thinking baby furniture at the time so her it is...its their 21st anniversary so they are doing 21% off EVERYTHING tomorrow (19th April) only!

:)

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
amee

i was going to come and post that

21% is a fab discount, we cant go although if we did we would get half price as dh works for them oh well would only end up buying things we didnt need!

If anyone goes hope you get lots of bargains

Em

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
same here em, only went couple months ago to get DD table and chairs...cosy me just over £40 , wish they did it then!  :mad:    lucky u getting half price...hmmm, maybe I should get a job there!!!  ^idiot^ :)

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my closest is bristol clare, still a 45 min drive.. :eek:.think I will give it a miss!  ???

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
If you have an IKEA family card, you can get free brekkie between 6am and 8am!

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fee - not sure if u can sign up online but I joined at the entrance, they had loads of forms with cards enclosed... :)

viking girl - saw that, was tempted but no way.....tbh not sure of their brekkie either...might be meatballs!!!!  :eek:

·
Registered
416 Posts
bummer, they don't seem to be doing the same here in Sweden. Glad really, we have spent hundreds there the last couple of months on new wardrobe systems....

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Thanks girls,

Just been and was really lucky as I got dd a set of Trofast storage units (the only 2 left!!!  :eek:: how lucky was that???)  Went there for 9 pm thinking it'd be ok but OMG it was packed!!  Took us 15 minutes to find what we wanted and 1 hour 20 to pay for it!!  Nevermind got a bargain so I'm happy but who's going to put the things together now hey???  ???

Sam xx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts