Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the topic title says it all ;D
I'm 27 wks PG with my second baby. This afternoon, starting at about 5.30pm I got the most rotten tummy pains, mostly across what I think is the top of the uterus (about level to where my 'high rize' jeans would come if I could bare to ware them right now).
I tried moving about, I tried staying still, I tried being on all fours. I'm already on codeine phosphate for the SPD so I didn't try extra painkillers. I've also tried some indigestion tablets.
Being in a warm bath helped for a bit but the pain is cracking on again now (its about 11pm).
My tummy is very tight but 'Doodle' (as we are calling the little one) is kicking like a good'en.
Anyway, should I be worried? I'm thinking of calling the midwives tomorrow (experience tells me I will have to leave an answer-machine message and wait a few hours for someone to call back) or should I consider more direct action (or do I really have nothing to worry about)?
Many thanks
Lizi.x

PS. No blood on wiping with tissue paper, BP 107/48, HB 107bpm (yes I know I need to chill!! ;D)

·
Premium Member
6,142 Posts
Hi,

Sorry for the delay, how are things now?

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Feeling better. I didn't ring the m/w in the end but I will be going to see my GP tomorrow....I think I have thrush :-[
Lizi.x

·
Premium Member
6,142 Posts
Ok,  let me know how you get on xx

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am the proud owner of a canestan pessary (can't use creams, I'm allergic to the base!) and have been told to use it without the applicator.
Re: pains. GP didn't feel it was anything to worry about as I am OK now, but if it happens again and I'm concerned to ring the midwife.
thanks for your help!
Lizi.x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts