Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies have just had bloods and scan and doctor said possible egg collection this Sunday or monday . He said possible 2nd bloods this afternoon .
Could someone let me know how likely this is and normally what time u are needed for 2nd bloods
X

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hi Laura

I would say it is very likely as today is Weds and they are hoping to collect from you on Sunday. I had very high E2 levels so had repeat bloods for nearly 10 days before they collected from me, don't worry - its unlikely this will happen to you! I am a bit of a wierd one :)

I remember being called back anytime between 11am-2pm .. it was never later than 2pm though. It just depends on how many files Mr T has to review. Its a case of running back to the blood clinic on harley st and giving another sample .. takes 5 mins max!
Oh .. but you have to go and get your form first from the ARGC .. good luck to you

MM xxx

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Hi

I had afternoon bloods for the last 3 days before EC, pretty much all of us did. Usually got the call around 2pm

Good luck! xx

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
I've had bloods before there twice and three times on one day, ( mid afternoon and end of the day even though they appear'closed' there is life behind the doors), you just need to relax and do as they say
wishing you loads of luck

L x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts