Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Feeling very down at the minute. Was due to test yesterday but didn't reach there as AF arrived on Thursday. I am really low this time and my Hubby and I were out for a meal on Saturday to try and cheer ourselves up and there was this girl about 19/20 who was well into her pregnancy who was knocking back the drink and puffing on a cigarette and it made me so made we had to leave as I was ready to say something to her. I feel life is so unfair and this is the worst I have felt, I don't know if I can put myself through this again.

Karen

·
Registered
220 Posts
Karen - Im so so sorry I had been thinking about you  ^hugme^

Wendy xx

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts
Karen  ^Cuddle^

so sorry your second attemp failed, i know how you feel hun our second attempt failed around this time last year. we decided to take time out from tx and in november we decided that enough was enough and are going down the adoption route. this was by no means an easy decision and certainly is not for everyone and i still do get very sad about what might of been  :'(

hopefully in a few weeks you will be feeling stronger and will work out what is the right thing for you to do next but for now take plenty of "you" time. i wish you loads of luck for the future and hope and pray your dreams come true

pam xx

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Karen

I am soooo sorry  :'(.

I understand how you feel about that girl, I feel the same it drives me round the bend  ^tantrum^.
I have just had my 1st failed IVF.

Take care  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
BIG ^hugme^
Love Liz
xxx

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Karen

Just wanted to send you a  ^hugme^.

Its a horrible time after a BFN.

Be kind to yourself and don't expect too much from yourself until you have had a chance to get over the disappointment and hurt.

Nicky x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.