pickles ^baby2^ ^baby2^ EDD 19/02/06
claire mac ^baby2^ EDD 22/02/06

Please welcome

Kim E ^baby2^ EDD 24/02/06

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
:( I have no scabs and no bubbles  :(

Wendy - what a scare for you - I'm sure it will be fine, but as the others say, ring your GP if you fel poorly. Hope your hand is better soon.

As it's a new thread, and I haven't made notes, no personals but hello and hope you all enjoyed the cooler weather today.

Can't say I had a fab day, woke up tearful and pretty much stayed that way but tomorrow is a whole new day.

love to all,
Caro
xx

·
Registered
211 Posts
hi girls
hope everyone is ok,not had time to post for ages due to to much work (manage to have a quick read each day to check alls well).
Of to Spain tommorrow  ;D for 2 weeks will catch up when i get back
Debbie

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hello all
Gosh - far too much activity for my pregnancy addled brain.  Read through and think must reply to such and such and then forget the name!  At the risk of being selfish I think I'll just do a norm for me and update you on me, me, me (ohh and baby).

Had 20 week scan yesterday and all fine with baby (thank you God!).  Was terrified that they would find something wrong with bubs but all as it should be.  Was funny as it was completely curled up with feet around by its ears.  Even if we had wanted to find out the sex there was no way we could.  We even saw it have a little drink - amazing.  We took MIL and she was thrilled. 

Then sad day today as stepson has had to return to the US where he lives (we got an extra bonus week though courtesy of Gate Gourmet and the BA strike).  So horrid to see a little boy go of in tears, breaks my heart.  But we get to see him again in 5 weeks when we travel to LA for his bar mitzvah (only going for 5 days - journey should be fun!)

Have got the hypnobirth class on Sunday so I'll update you all on that then.  Can't help but think that I'm tempting fate and bound to end up with a c/section by being all prepared for a natural birth, but can but try.

Keep happy and healthy

Piglett

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Piglett
Hypnobirth class sounds interesting, look forward to hearing all about it.
Great news about your contortionist baby!  ;D
love
Caro
x

·
Registered
220 Posts
Caro - Ive felt really weepy these last few days and keep shouting at dh for no reason. (dont know how he is sticking me) I dont even know why im shouting must be them ole hormones  ^idiot^

Debbie - have a nive time in spain  ^holiday^

Piglett - glad your 20week scan went ok

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Morning everyone,

Hope you are all having a nice lie-in....  I'm up and awake far too early again but I cant sleep :mad: :mad:

Caro - seems like you've made some bubbles overnight.... wont ask how you did that ;D ;D  Hope you feel a bit brighter and less tearful today ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Debbie - have a great time in Spain ^holiday^ (and GOOD LUCK catching up with 2 weeks of posts when you get back ;D ;D )

Piglett - congratulations on your scan result - fantastic news that all is well with baby.  Did you want to find out the sex?  Hope your stepson got home to the US safely - the next 5 weeks will fly by and you'll be seeing him again before you know it.  Whats the hypnobirth
class like and where did you find out about it from?

Wendy - sorry to hear you are so hormonal - probably my dh is lucky to be away as I can only grouch at him down the phone :mad: :mad:  Of course if he hadnt gone and left me for a month I wouldnt have had any reason to be upset with him.....  oh lets be realistic, I'm sure with all the hormones I could have found something to be grumpy about ;D ;D

Big hello to everyone else,

Love Olwen xxx

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hi Olwen

My you were up posting early.

I'm just adding a post out of interest really to see if I have any bubbles?!!!!!

I'll read through and reply later!!

Kim
xx

·
Registered
387 Posts
0 bubbles for me.......  :-[ !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Morning,
 Owlen, I was up at about the same time as you this morning, but just as I was about to post Meg came down stairs. Weird really as I woke up all of a suddon and felt really good! Not sluggish like I normally do. Mind you come dinner time I am sure it will catch up with me! how much longer until DH comes home? Not long I hope, then you can start ear bashing !!! ;D.

Caro,  sorry to hear you have been a bit tearfull  :'(, I had a bad couple of days about two weeks ago, when anything and everything made me cry :'(, but its passed now  :).

Debbie, Have a great holiday!  ^holiday^.

Piglet, Glad your scan went well, but sorry you had to say good bye to you stepson  :(. Just think, its not long until you see him again :). Hypnobirth sound interesting! let us know how it goes on Sunday.

Wendy,  I find myself getting so worked up at the littlest things! Having a go at either Martin or Mum and then feeling guilty about it :-[. I am always having a go one minute, then apologising the next! I have had to buy Mum a few bunches of flowers to say sorry  ^daisy^. They all know it the hormones and just kind off except it! Poor sods ;D.

Well I have just had a parcel through the post, and it turned out to be a pair of maternity jeans I bought of Ebay. I paid £2.70 for the jeans and that included P&P and they are brill! Black Mothercare ones. Really bought them for wearing round the house, but they are good enough to wear out and about so am well chuffed  ;D  ^banana^
  Another nice day  ^sunny^ and whilst I am downstairs feeling Great, Martin is upstairs sleeping off a hangover and stinking of last nights beer! ^zombie^. Think I will  put the hoover round in a minute!!! ^evil^. One of our friends had a little boy a couple of days ago, so all the men went out to wet the babies head whilst the new Mums still in hospital! I came downstairs at about 6;15 and Mart had just woke up on the sofa crawled past me and went to bed  ;D Oh the joys of not having hangovers!!! ^afro^.
  Right then better go and make myself a cup of tea, then start to have a tidy up whilst I am in the mood.
Take care,
Love,
mac,
xxx.

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Kacey - sorry to burst your bubble (sorry no pun intended ;D ) but you seem to be -1 bubble.  How did that happen?

Mac - your maternity jeans sound great.  I wore mine for the first time on Sunday and havent taken them off since.  They are SO comfy!!!  Only 2 weeks until dh comes home....

By the way, any of you ladies still feeling sick at all?  I am feeling so much better - finally have some energy and am able to go out and about, the nausea has gone, feel like a new woman....  but then every once in a while when I'm least expecting it (like just now) I start throwing up again.  I guess bubs is showing me who's boss ;D  Crikey, if he/she is causing me this much trouble already, what will it be like once they are here and can puke for themselves ;D ;D ;D

Have a good weekend everyone!!!

Love Olwen xxx

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Meant to say, I'm 15 (and a half) weeks pg now.  Shouldnt the puking stop soon?  PLEASE!!!!

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
On the whole I don't feel sick anymore, but did start gagging the other day whilst brushing my teeth then ten mins later hurled! but like you Owlen every now and then it comes back a little bit. I think its just a sudden hormone rush and may well go on all through pregnancy.
  I haven't started wearing maternity clothes yet, but have developed a bump!
love,
mac,
xxx.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hello again all - don't post for ages and then twice in two hours.
Olwen- no we didn't want to know the sex of the baby.  Well that's not quite true, I'd love to know the sex of the baby but don't want to find out - if that makes any sense at all (and if it does that would be a rare bonus for me at present).

Baby had a good wriggle at 5 this morning when husband got up for work. Was relieved as had felt baby a few eeks ago and then nothing for ages.  Can't wait to see elbows and toes jutting out of tummy and to properly feel it from the outside.

Take care

Piglett

·
Registered
872 Posts
Hi Girls,

I have my 20 week scan on monday.I'm the same as piglett want to know the sex but at the same time want a surprise! Not sure if my hospital will tell you anyway so maybe the discision will be made for me!! :)

Hope everybody is well!

Love Em

·
Registered
123 Posts
Olwen, I thought I was through the puking stage and then out of the blue this week I threw up twice! :( its not as intense as before, 10 mins really icky then it passes, but i thought it would be long gone by now. I try and make myself feel better by thinking that bubs must be ok in there as I haven't felt any kicking yet so its nice to think he's up to something, lol

·
Registered
905 Posts
Hello Ladies,

Sorry I have not posted for a while, but my computer died! I am now back on line!

Olwen - Sweetie, I am sure the puking will stop soon, and you will feel really great ( my god you deserve it!) Pleased you are in the maternity jeans - it is so fab to be comfy!

Ceepee - I hope you feel much better soon, it wont be long until you get the kicks!

Em - Good luck with your scan on Monday - it is so lovely to know everything is OK, I was so relived I almost didn't ask the sex!

Piglett - I am impatient too to get the really big kicks! Andy has now felt Bubs, but my Mum is desperate to feel the baby.

Hello to Caro, Wendy, Steph! and all the other Girls!

We have started the nursery this weekend! scary! cant wait to get it done now.

With love

Zoe XXX

·
Registered
905 Posts
Les - Brazilian? Ouch! No thanks! Bikini line is bad enough!

Wendy - hope you're ok after your fall and that your hand is healing.

Olwen - really pleased you are generally feeling better. I still have the odd sicky moment. DH is convinced it's another girl as I was also really sick last time, well we'll find out in a few weeks. Are you going to find out? I think it may just be an old wive's tale that you're more sickie with a girl.

Zoe - hope the nursery goes well and that you don't get too knackered doing it!

Daisy has discovered big slides. I'm now knackered after continuously climbing up the steps with her at the park and running round to catch her at the bottom. Eek! - how will I cope when I'm massive?!

Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

Tam xx

·
Registered
140 Posts
I want a bubble - not sure what they are but lack of bubble is annoying.

I really feel for those who are sick (I absolutely hate being sick) and was so relieved not to have any sickness at all.  Let's hope that I don't have heartburn with avengence (not sure of spelling)!

Night all - off to the land of nod - or 2 hours sleep, pee visit, three hours sleep, pee visit - etc

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Morning!!

I'm up at some ungodly hour yet again - I even went to bed really late last night, but still woke up at 5.45 :mad: :mad:

Emile - best of luck for the scan on Monday - wow that seems to have come around quick :) :)

Zoed - nice to have you back.  Am looking forward to catching up properly and hearing how you're doing the nursery.

Tam - I'd heard you get more sick if its a boy ??? ???

Piglett - I think I've just given you a bubble.... you click where it says blow or burst and it either gives or takes away a bubble.  I think.  I still dont really get it.

Anyway I'm glad I'm not the only one who is still getting the odd bit of sickness.  Its nothing like before, just the odd day now but I could still do without it.  Apart from that and not being able to sleep, I'm feeling fine.  Getting impatient for dh to come home (only 12 days ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ) and my 20 week scan (a mere 31 days and yes I'm counting ;D ;D ).

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

Love Olwen xxx

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.