Kim E ^baby2^ EDD 24/02/06
Peta ^baby2^ EDD 25/02/06
Magica ^baby2^ EDD 03/03/06
fitou ^baby2^ ^baby2^ EDD 05/03/06

·
Registered
220 Posts
Caroline - glad you had a great scan today, more exciting now isnt it?  ;D

Had mine at 4pm and everything is perfect aswell but it wouldnt wake up and when it did it waved then turned over and went back to sleep and hid its face so we couldnt see it.  Got 14 pictures so am only in house as had go  round all the family showing them,  they all wanted 1 but there is not chance as every pic is different.

Tired now so off to bed

Wendy x

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Fantastic news, Wendy!!
So glad all is well. Sounds like you have a shy one there!  ;D
14 pics - do you think you have enough  ;D
night night
Cx

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Morning everyone,

Diana, Kacey, Becksie Boo, and want2be - best of luck for the 3rd tri.... have fun at big school ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Wendy - great news that your scan went well.  Did you manage to find out the sex or are you waiting for a surprise?

Well just wanted to let you all know that dh will be back in a couple of hours ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^  (have I mentionned that he's been away? ;D ;D )  I am SO excited!!!  Now I'm off to decide what to wear to show off my new bump.... or maybe I shouldnt wear anything at all :eek: :eek: ;D ;D ;D ;D

Love Olwen xxx

·
Registered
408 Posts
Morning Girls

I know absolutely madness being up this early when i am off work but can't sleep, but still didn't manage to beat Olwen  ;D

Caro - Fab news on your two healthy little girls  ^pinkted^

Wendy - 14 pictures  :eek: i thought we were bad when we got 5, it must have cost you a fortune we have to pay £2.50 each for ours, does anyone else?

Olwen - Have you decide to wear or not to wear yet?  ;D. Enjoy every minute with your DH as he been away long enough.

Steph - Morning for when you log on as your usually an early bird. I know you are not telling us what sex you thing your baby is but i think maybe a little boy??

Mac - Everyone keeps telling me about these belly belts but i have not seen any?

Fitou - Welcome to 2nd Tri, now time really does pass quickly especially after 20 week scan.

And me apart from being shattered, aching ribs and eating far too much i am fine, happy and pregnant  ;)

Enjoy your day girls

Luv Kelsey x

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Kelsey - you not gone to big school yet?  I guess you dont want to get there too early on your first day ;D ;D

Am up and DRESSED and just spoke to dh who is on his way.  Actually he called just when I had my head over the loo chucking up.  I am 17 and 1/2 weeks.  Shouldnt I stop being sick sometime soon?  PLEASE?!!!  Its much less than before, but I thought it should have stopped by now.  Please dont tell me this is going to go on for the whole pregnancy :mad:  Anyone else still getting sick?

Love Olwen xxx

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi all

Olwen-you told us that you were DRESSED but didn't reveal in what! ;) Have a fab day with DH.

Caro-congratulations on your healthy little girls  ^pinkted^

Fitou- welcome to tri 2.

Good luck to the graduates off to big school, see you there next week  :eek: !!

Hi to everyone else, hope you all have a good day.

Val x

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hi

Olwen - Have you spoken to your midwife/gp about throwing up?  They might be able to give you something for it.  Good luck for when DH comes home!!  You must be  ^cloud9^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ today!!!!

Wendy - Wow!!! 14 pics!!!!  That's a lot of pics!!  You must have them pinned to every wall in the house - or a very covered fridge!  ;D  ^roflmao^

Kelsey - Still not telling..........  ::) ::) ::) ::) he he  I wouldn't have minded paying £2.50 for our pics - we had to pay £4 each!!  I knew we got charged more for stuff down here!  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^

Fitou - Welcome to 2nd Tri!!!  ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^

Didn't think I was going to make it into work today!  Last night when I got home I looked at my belly in the mirror & decided that bubs had moved because I was looking 'rounder' - during the evening I had some aches on my right side (by my hip) but didn't think anything of it.  When I got up to go for the usual pee's OMG!!  I was nearly  :'( in pain!!!!  My right hip hurt so much!  And it wasn't just a twinge, or the usual muscular ache - this was pain!  Getting back in bed was bad too, I had to sit down, try to get my legs on the bed first and then lower myself - that was a work of art on it's own!  Managed to lie down (on my right side - where the pain was  ^idiot^) put a cushion under my belly & the pain seemed to go.  After feeling my belly this morning when I got up for work I definitely think the little  ^evil^ in my belly has moved!  There's a lump by my hip - I have so much sympathy for my mum now!!!!!!  When she was having me I had a leg under each rib & of course when I stretched so did she!

I was so sure in the night that I was going to end up in hospital this weekend - that's how bad the pain was (and I have quite a high pain threshold, well....... I like to think I have  ^confused^ ^confused^ )  I kept thinking I can't go to hospital I've got a wedding to go to tomorrow!!!  ^eyes^ ^eyes^  Yeah, like that's going to stop bubs moving around!  ::) ::)

So apart from some aerobics from bubs pretty much had a good night  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Can't wait for 4.30 so that the weekend starts!!  ^Bubble Gum^ ^Bubble Gum^ ^Bubble Gum^ ^Bubble Gum^

xxxxx

·
Registered
905 Posts
Wendy - super news that you had a good scan!

Steph - hope the pain has gone and that you're feeling better.

Olwen - Have an amazing time with your dh! Poor you, still being sick! Hopefully it will get better soon - make sure you keep snacking regularly!

After getting over that where I live is rubbish and doesn't do Aqua natal classes, I decided to get some exercise I would go to a normal Aqua fit class, so I phoned up to find out times and the class is at 9.15pm!!!!! As if I'll ever turn up to that! So it looks like I may just see how fat I can get instead!

Have a good day everyone.

Tam xx

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Morning Ladies,
  Kelsey,   WOW 3rd tri!!! Hope its a nice time for you  :)  Have a look on Motherbliss.com or Mindthebump.com or ebay (as I have) for the belly belts. Take care of yourself and Bubs  ^wave^ ^hugme^ BYE!

Wendy, LOL it sounds like Bubs likes its sleep!!!is it you or DH it takes after??? ;D.

Owlen,  If DH is making his own way home then wear nothing!!! If you have to pick him up from the airport then I suggest you put something on!!! I know its great to share your pregnancy, but on this occasion it might get you arrested!!!  ^police^LOL!!! Have a great day, well have a great weekend!  Oh but stay in on Sat morning as I don't think the postman will be able to fit that chandelier shaped parcel I have sent you through the letter box!!! ^roflmao^ Enjoy!!!

Steph, ah are you feeling o.k now? Roll on 4;30 for you!!! Lets hope its a nice weekend  ^sunny^.

Well yesterday was filled with lots of emotion  :(. I held back the tears all day, but after dropping Meg off at Mums for her weekly sleep at Nannas house and Mart getting home I just lost the fight  :'( Mart asked what was wrong but I just cried so he gave me the biggest cuddle and let me get it out my system. I told him about my day and he told me to forget about tea and he would pop to the chippy!!! ;D Bless him he really made me feel better  :). I had a massive kebab, but not long after threw it all back up  ^zombie^, so there you go Owlen, your not alone!!! After the throwing up my belly really hurt. I had sharp pains around one side and got a bit worried  :( ( and I couldn't leave you to be in pain on your own ;)) but it soon stopped and I put it down to straining myself whist projectile vomiting  ;D. felt fine after! like nothing had happened and feel great today  :) so lets hope it stays that way (Quick touch wood!!! ;D)
  Last night I bought a belly belt of ebay for £1.70  :) and a pair of mothercare jeans for £1.40!!! so am very excited about getting them!!! Can you tell I looooove Ebay!!! Will let you know what they turn out to be like.
 Right then better go and make myself a coffee and spread some lovely lemon curd on my now cold toast  :). I have developed such a love for cold toast with lemon curd ^idiot^ Yum Yum!!!
Have a great day everybody,
Love,
Mac,
xxx.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Mac - How many bubbles have you got?!?!  I've got bubble envy!!  ;D ^idiot^ :eek:

xxx

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
wow, I just can't keep up with you all!

Steph, sent you a bubble  ^Bubble Gum^ or two so you dont' feel so sad and make your pains go away.  I'm getting a sore right hip and am now going to look to buy a belt thingyamejig.

Olwen, please check the chandeliers first,  you know you aren't as light as you used to be with an extra one in there for the ride!!!  ;D

Tam - I'm now in bed by 9.15 most nights so there would be NO WAY I'd be doing aquafit.  Maybe just a gentle swim is all you need?

Caro, great news on your  ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^, I can't wait for my scan on Tuesday thought will no doubt get all panicky before hand as usual.  We're not going to find out the sex though.

Well, you'll be pleased to know that I haven't got DVT - pain in my leg is just a trapped nerve.  Doctor was fine though, I think he must be used to paranoid pregnant ladies and was very reassuring. Think I'll stop reading pregnancy books for a while before I self-diagnose some other life-threatening ailment  ::)

OK, must go and do something useful (not sure what!)

love Rachael

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Enjoy DH's return, Olwen, I bet he will love your bump!  ^banana^ ^cloud9^ ^pompom^ ^smlove^ Hope the sickness stops very soon.

Congrats on your twin girls, Caro!  ^storkgirl^ ^storkgirl^

Great news on your scan, Wendy, and all the pics!  :) I haven’t had to pay for any pics, gosh some are expensive.  I have my scan on Monday.. I'm so nervous.  I'm going to say we don't want to know the sex but like Steph I'm sure I won't be able to help looking!

Claire (Mac) sorry you had a tearful day.  ^hugme^ I won a maternity 'bundle' on ebay for 29 pounds and got about 10 tops, a dress, swimming costume, 7 pairs of trousers.. most of it was nice but I still need some more work trousers as they were mainly jeans.  Some trousers arrived from JoJo Maman Bebe yesterday but they were a perfect fit round the waist (waist! what a laugh.. middle rather) so I had to exchange them for a bigger size.

Rachael, glad you haven’t got DVT.  On the subject of legs, my left leg is a mess.  I am getting some varicose veins, I look really bruised.  I can’t bear to look... blimey I am going to be totally hideous by January!  I got one when I had Sophie and had it removed a few years ago so I am obviously prone, unfortunately.  My Dad has a few but it’s not so bad for blokes, they are hidden by hair… hmm, maybe not shaving is the solution, eek!  ^scared^

Back to school on Monday, I need to start planning some lessons.. I’m too relaxed to go back to work.  ^holiday^

Have a great day everyone (especially Olwen)
Love Caroline xxx

·
Registered
220 Posts
Morning All

Olwen - you were up really early today is it cause dh is coming home?  ^spin^ ^rainbow^ We didnt find out the sex as dh wants it to be a surprise are you going to find out?

Kelsey - got my 14 pictures free as a friend of my auntie works in that department and left a note to give us loads would have fainted if they had off asked for £2.50 each  :eek:

Steph - sorry to hear you had a bad nites sleep

Mac - definitely me its takes the sleeping after  ;D You sound as bad as me for Ebay im addicted and cant wait to be able to buy baby designer gear

Caroline - good luck for your scan on Monday, our hospital dont tell you what the sex is

Has anyone had a bad night sleep after the 20week scan?  Baby had me up most of the nite punching and kicking and somersaulting everytime I closed my eyes  :mad: Must have been getting me back for all the movement yesterday.

Wendy xx

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Wendy - I asked that the other day he he.  It's nice to know that it's not just my bubs taking revenge on being poked & prodded for 40 minutes!!  ^evil^ ^evil^ It was handy that you're aunty worked in that department!!!!  You lucky thing! he he  ;D

Rachael - Glad you haven't got DVT.  Trapped nerves are so painful, I've had them before in my neck/back.  You don't realise how painful until you've been through it - so you have my full sympathy!!!  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

I've found that my legs are feeling 'podgy' just lately - think I'm putting it down to water retention.  Although with all the times I've gotten up in the night this week you would have thought I'd have walked it off by now!! he he

xxx

·
Registered
220 Posts
Steph - my legs and ankles are disgusting at the minute especially at night they swell up even more, one off the other enjoyable symtoms of pregnancy  ;D My dh was laughing at my ankles last nite  ^bigbad^

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Wendy - One of my friends (from another board) used to say she had 'cankles' coz she didn't know where her ankles stopped & her calves began!  ;D ;D ;D ;D he he

xxx

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hello

Me again, as you can tell not much to do today  ;D

Rachael - Glad to her you not got DVT and hope the pain eases up soon.

Steph - Poor you have you been to GP about you hips? I get pain occasionally especially when i have laid in same position but nothing like you, and i have to say how come everyone seem to be up half the night on toilet patrol and i am NOT, i don't get up at all  ???

Wendy - Brill free piccy i would have had loads as well then, weird how some places you have to pay, i would of paid anything though really who can resist them  :)

Caroline - Good luck with scan on Monday  :)

Mac/Olwen - Thank you for noticing i am suppose to be in big school. I have decided i am not going  ^bigbad^ i feel more secure here for a while on 2nd Tri. I mean i am over the moon to be getting nearer to meet my little boy i am dead excited but SCARED also, so i am going to hang here for a while. Kim can't make me move yet?? Can she :-\

Anyway off for now

Take Care
Luv Kelsey x

·
Registered
100 Posts
Morning Girls,

a quick question for you, have you thought about decorating your nursery's yet. We have to get a move on as i'll be on bed rest soon, but so far have checked next, M & P, mothercare & babies r us. Have seen nothing thats really grabbed me, as we dont know the sex. Am thinking i might just paint the walls cream & wait & see what arrives, as it will most likely be in SCBU for a few weeks anyway!!  Is there anywhere you can think of that does nice cot bumpers/bedding etc that i havent mentioned, yes i know i'm fussy, but like all of you out there  i've waited a long time for this & i want it all to be perfect  ;D

Love to you all

Lucy Lou xxx

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Lucy Lou - Have you tried John Lewis'?  They had some nice stuff when we went to Cribbs Causeway & I think they have a catalogue.

xx

1 - 20 of 209 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.