hush, ^baby2^ , EDD 28/08/08
FrankieB, ^baby2^ , EDD 30/08/08
Sparklequeen, ^baby2^ ^baby2^ , EDD 01/09/08
Tilly., ^baby2^ , EDD 01/09/08
honeypot(fingers crossed), ^baby2^ , EDD 03/09/08
lexi123, ^baby2^ , EDD 03/09/08
Clare, ^baby2^ , EDD 03/09/08
eggsharer, ^baby2^ ^baby2^ , EDD 04/09/08, Probable EDD 14/08/09

Dont forget to check out our due date and gestation calculator! : http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/component/option,com_ivfcalculate

Just as a reminder you go up to the big girls 3rd Tri list at 28 weeks - do prod me if I haven't moved you :)

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Me first, me first!!!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
you beat me Bev  ;)

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Are you feeling any better honey?  I've still got this bl--dy headache, its driving me insane!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Oh sweetie  ^hugme^ I know how your feeling, I  ^pray^ it goes soon.
Today I haven't got a headache (that's a first  :-\) and feeling better  ^hugme^
I haven't got a clue how to ease them as nothing works for me.
xxxx

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Thanks Amee yep tried everything including low dose codeine, fourhead, ice cool pack things - eating often, drinking litres and litres of water etc etc!  Midwife suggested I was constipation but luckily things are still moving in that direction....  :-\

Elisa hopefully thats it for you then hun, i'll keep fingers crossed

·
Registered
96 Posts
hi all

2 weeks today and i go on Holiday for 7 weeks then go back for 6 weeks then mat leave ;D

samonthemoon-congrats on your ^milestone^

welcome to Betty and Hetty

sitting here watching my tummy moving the kicks are getting stronger ;D

fudge xx

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Bev - maybe see doc again...I hae headaches... :mad: ^hugme^  maybe its this change in weather!!

Fudge  - have a great hol...u must be small as I cant still see kicks, off to lie down wiht ice cold drink and see if I get moves!!

got my swinging crib today, managed to get one off freecycle so just need a mattress!!  :)  hoping to buy carseat and double buggy tomorrow, its beginning to feel real!!

x

·
Registered
632 Posts
Fudge - where are you going on holiday? 7 weeks - am jealous.

There is so much i don't know - a swimming crib?? Don't you just hold then in the water?? Ear therometer - are there other types!! How do you all know this stuff!!!!

Hi to new people - i can't read back to check your names cos its on a new thread. Sorry!

I am feeling things that are more like kicks/pucnhes. It is very strange.....kind of like it but also its not normal. Keep re-playing that scene from Alien!!

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
sorry me again lol!
Hal, there are a number of different types of thoemometer ones you have to hold on forehead till a temp shows, ones you scan across forehead, ear ones and the traditional ones which you can put in babies armpit to get a temp. I would reccomend one that gives the temp quick as trying to get them to hold still isn't easy!
we had
http://www.boots.com/brandtreatment/product_details_brand_treatment.jsp?productid=1002670&classificationid=1044950
till we lost it! its somewhere safe in the house but I can't remember where! now have one near enough the same but cheaper version

/links

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Thank you all for your warm welcome  :)

To those of you who have moved over to big school - congratulations!  You are really brave - it took me all of my time to come onto here - all of this talk about which thermometers to buy and things is scary enough, its making everything feel "real" (lovely feeling but scary all of the same!) never mind talking about birth plans etc - arrrggghhh  ^scared^ !

I will try and do some personals once I get to know you all so sorry for those I miss  :)

Elisa - Glad to hear your headache cleared yesterday - there's nothing worse when you cant get rid of them.

Hal - How amazing to be able to feel the kicks and punches - even if it is a bit strange  ;D

Amee - Enjoy your shopping trip today - Hope you get everything you want  :)

Fudge - Holiday for 7 weeks  :eek:  You lucky lucky person!  Where are you off to?

Bev - Hope your headache is feeling better today  :)

Im doing ok so far - had a few hairy moments when I ended up in hospital for a few days when I was 11/12 weeks but everything seems to be fine now so Im just beginning to enjoy it and believe that this is actually happening!!  Im really looking forward to getting to know you all better and get some tips on the coming weeks  :)

Have a great weekend
Helly
xxx

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Bev hope your headache has cleared  ^hugme^
because guess what mine has come back, woke up this morning and my head felt like a bus hit it (only on one side) here we go again, well at least I had yesterday with nothing.
Helly, welcome honey, hope all those scary moments are long gone  ^hugme^
Girls who are going to big school all the best and  ^goodluck^
Elisa xxx

·
Registered
632 Posts
Helly - just looked at your signature. What was the 'change of plan' about?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi all,

Not posted for days as been feeling rubbish and midwife says I have some ear virus or UTI or something as feel nauseous, headache, dizzy and also have backache although may have done back in doing shopping other day  ^idiot^? I'm sure I'm not alone in analysing my body and feelings every minute of the day!

This is now going to sound stupid after complainging about how rough I feel but to all those who are suffering with headaches and stuff, I felt awful and had headaches and was so tired from any activity that at the end of the day I felt like I'd been run over!!! I also had pains in my pelvis and pubic bone.  All this seemed to get worse from about 12 weeks to about 18 wks when I started to feel much better!! I think sometimes those second trimester feelings of wellness start at different times so hopefully you will start to feel a bit better as the weeks go on.

^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ about the  ^hump^ talk the other night!!! My poor DH won't be getting any anymore now I know that I am not the only one abstaining!! Maybe after 24 wks  ;) or even 28 weeks...

Hello to all new ladies!! and  ^clapping^ to all those who have reached 20 weeks and good luck for scans. Are you going to find out flavour?

3rd trimester lurkers - am shocked to read about varicose veins in lady garden  :eek: :eek: :eek:!! What is all that about?  It can't be possible!!!

Anyway, I lazing around on sofa waiting for midwife who must think I am completely paranoid as constantly on phone to them about one thing or another!!! Hope you are all enjoying your weekends

Lorna XXX

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Fluffs my due date is 27th nov now hunni  :)

Me and dh have been out looking for prams today and have decided we are going to pay a bit extra and have the Bugaboo cameleon.  DH and I were dubious about it at first as we just thought it was the 'in' thing and the name but the Bugaboo weighs only 9kg and quinny is around 12kg.  Also it doubles up as a highchair and we can use the carry cot as a moses basket which all in all will work out as savings.  After all, we never thought we'd ever become pregnant, especially not naturally so we and our little one are having a treat  ;).  How have people found the site Two Left Feet??? they do an offer on there but me and dh have read loads of awful reviews of their service.

I'm sure i've started feelin bubbling inside my belly and wondered if this is the start of quickening/feelin movement?  It feels like a can of coke is inside me at times lol very strange

how's everyone else??

xxxx Angie and Baby T

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
Angie- I haven't personally used the but I've read too many bad reviews to even attempt to go near them

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
thanks clare, that alone makes my mind up for me How u doing on the 3rd Tri?

Is it scarey? xxxx angie

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
Its quite ^scared^ yes.  I would rather pay the bit more and use a site that has a good rep. I've replied on our other thread too.

·
Premium Member
20,424 Posts
Oh my gawd........I only went away for 5 nights and you fill 20+ pages! There's no way I'll catch up, sorry, so will just say ^hello^ to all those promoted from 1st tri especially Bev - hugs to you, great to see you here and lovely to be sharing trimester boards with you again!! Also ^wave^ ^wave^ to those who have gone off to big school.

We've had a great week helped out by the weather being so fantastic. Did a bit too much walking though which kicked off Braxton Hicks so they seem to have become a regular thing now, also been getting more cramps in the side of my bump (not worried about it as I had them with previous pgs too) which are flippin' uncomfortable. Other than that I'm doing well and even saw my tummy move for the first time this evening despite having felt movement for a fair few weeks now. All the washing and ironing is done from our hols so tomorrow we're visiting parents which means I get to collapse in a chair and do nothing!!

Hope everyone is well,

Chux xx

Just to add on the Twoleftfeet thing - if you are paying via credit card and the amount is over £100 then they are obliged to recover the money should you run into trouble. There have been a lot of people had problems with them, mainly that their customer service is awful and they are virtually uncontactable, but at least you have time on your side so can set a deadline i.e. place and order but if you don't have it within 6 weeks or so then approach your credit card company.

1 - 20 of 742 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.