saffronL, ^baby2^ , EDD 28/10/08
*~*Nic*~*, ^baby2^ , EDD 29/10/08
golden, ^baby^ , EDD 30/10/08
samonthemoon, ^baby^ , EDD 31/10/08
Portia22, ^baby2^ , EDD 03/11/08

Please welcome

New 2nd Trimester gals

Off to 3rd Trimester

Dont forget to check out our due date and gestation calculator! : http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/component/option,com_ivfcalculate

Just as a reminder you go up to the big girls 3rd Tri list at 28 weeks - do prod me if I haven't moved you :)

·
Premium Member
7,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ooo and that's me first which ever way you look at it!  ;D  ;D  ^idiot^

Happy chatting!

Fluffs xxx

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Sam - Yes Fidget is a boy !! Sorry was gonna pm you but Mumnesia has got the better of me and it was meant to be a secret but couldn't keep my trap shut  ;D ;D ;D

Egg - Men !  ^bigbad^ Good excuse for a new bouncer though!! (not the bouncer you and scooby were talking about earlier might i add  ;))

Kate - you can have the prize for best personals  ;D ;D Glad sickness has eased - hope the throat gets better soon xx

Well thats it for me for the next two weeks as i'm off on my hols tomo (have i mentioned it  ;D ;D ;D ;D) Be thinking of you all xx Good luck to those that are off to big school in the next few weeks, and to those having scans and are getting to milestones.

Keep clenching those pelvic floor muscles girls - i want to hear of lady bits of steel when i come back  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lots love

Tilly & Fidget xx

·
Premium Member
7,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kate, why won't they let you have anti-b's?  I had a tonsillitis type throat infection a few weeks back and my Dr gave me some penicillin....  ^hugme^

Have a fab holiday Tilly  :)

Night all, off to bed in a mo as shattered zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fluffs xxx

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Tilly~ Why doesn't it surprise me that you couldn't keep it a secret  ;D ;D ;D Don't worry hun i'd be crap at keeping it quiet too.... be way too excited  ;) Really chuffed for you hunny, little boys are fab  :)

Fluffs~ Well done on being first.... how did that happen  ;) ;D

Sam xxx

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
have a nice holiday hunnie. :-*

ohh aren't we night owls..............just got back from a nice meal with DP .

still got swollen ankles..whats a good remedy ?? i know feet up which i intend to do tomorrow but do you think support tights will help..i have been wearing flip flops all day but i want to wear skirts and my cropped trousers but cant when my feet look square and  my massive ankles ^bigbad^ :-[

·
Registered
343 Posts
glad im not the only one with lovely swollen ankles!!! not foind a secret remedy as yet will let u know if i find one!
love sa

·
Premium Member
7,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Becca, try sticking them in some ice cold water  ???  Alternating hot and cold can help the circulation so might help  :-\  Other than that, just stick 'em in the air  ^hugme^

Kate, try some honey and lemon for the throat - or even just a teaspoon of real thick honey - it's an antiseptic.  Or (yukky but works) gargle with a TCP and warm water mix - or hot salty water  ^hugme^

Right, really am off to bed now!  ;D  ;D

Night all  :-*

Fluffs xxx

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
OMG - I'm second from the top!!!

Rotten, rotten tummy pain this afternoon. Off to lie down with a hot water bottle. Will phone m/w in the morning if not any better.

love and hugs
Lizi.x

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hiya,

I have had pain in my buttocks for the last week or so but it has mainly been a dull ache so not so much inconvenience. 2 days ago I went shopping in the westend and on returning was so stiff. All of yesterday and today I have been in agony whether lying down, sitting, standing or walking and wonder if anyone has experienced the same thing and what they did to relieve the pain.

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Tilly ~ Have a fab holiday :)

Egg ~ Oh no what a shame, hope he feels really sorry ::)

Kate ~ I have been on antibiotics too for tonsilitus ;)

Fluffs ~ Thanks for our new home

x x x

·
Registered
876 Posts
can anyone help. i had my 25 week check up with doctor yesterday and she measured me and i am measuring at 31cm when i should be 25/26. she says dates could be wrong or i am just having a HUGE baby. i have to see the midwife in three weeks to be measured again but i am panicking. i cant handle a huge baby or one being early. any one had this before?

·
Registered
632 Posts
Hi ladies

I can't believe I have made it here ^clapping^

I have had a bit of a read through previous posts and its a whole new world. No talk of knicker checking and how many mms the baby is. Its all about flavours, what your bump is like and most scarey of all - what pram to buy (i am a complete novice when it comes to prams - they baffle me).

Its taken quite a lot for me to get here and i can't say that I am entirely confident as yet. Got a scan at 16w - hopefully that will be reassuring.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and catching up with those i know from 1st tri.

Hal

·
Registered
960 Posts
Hal - Welcome to the thread... You have been though it bless you. I knoow what you mean about the constant worrying. I am still analsing every ache and pain...

Lizi - Hope you are feeling better today. I have had bad tummy and and back pain as if AF is going to come on and off for the last few days and was worried sick. Went to GP and told me to take paracetamol and not to worry unless I bleed...

Lexi

·
Registered
876 Posts
hey hal welcome! well done for getting here  ^hugme^

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
Hal- welcome to 2nd Tri, the knicker checking still does go on over here (or does in my house!)

Babyblue- sorry can't help i've always been small but thought if you were measuring that big then you were sent for a scan to check fluid levels etc

·
Registered
876 Posts
i have to measured by the midwife first then she can refer me for extra scans etc so have that in 3 weeks

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
morning girls,

babyblue- maybe bubs has had a major growth spurt i measure 2wks bigger on last mw appointment hope all turns out ok and you dont have a big big bubs :eek:

lizi- ohh ouch hope your ok and your tummy ache has eased.

morning claire :-*

morning scooby  :-*

morning lexi  :-*

welcome hal ^wave^

emu- hope your pain has eased..i'd ask midwife whats wrong.....wonder if your over doing it a little.

kate- hope your throat is better soon.

well what a cracking day...have so much to get done today ironing washing general clean up of the house (ohhh wonder if the nesting is kicking in) but have been giving stricked orders my dp to rest up as swelling hasnt eased cant get into any shoes just my garden flip flops...............hopefully my feet will be back to normal tomorrow.

omg just realised ill be going to big school in a few days now :eek:
x

·
Registered
876 Posts
the doctor says normally measure two weeks either side of how many weeks you are but i am measuring six weeks over!! hopefully will no more when i see the midwife. my other two children were between 6-7lbs so i will be suprised if he is huge

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Morning x

Fluffs ~ Can I go on the 2nd tri list? Think I would like to settle here now!  ;D

Sam ~ Yay lovley to see you here to!!! Sooo exciting! and I've taken that step and brought some maternity clothes! gonna baby shop after 20 week scan x

Clare ~ Thank you hun  ^hugme^ yes it's amazing to be here on 2nd tri board at last x sometimes I'm just sitting there and I can't beleive this little bean is sticking around! but thank god he/she is!!!  ^reiki^

Kate ~ Glad sickness is easing! I'm thinking of getting a doppler to too put our minds at rest when I have my usual weekly panick!

Hal ~ Helloooooo x I get so happy when I see lovely ladies who have been so much flurishing!!

Will try and catch up on the rest of you ! hope you are all well!!!

R xxx

1 - 20 of 569 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.