Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone,
thought i would  just write a  quick message,havent posted for a while.
Well as you know this 2wk wait is hard, i dont know how to deal with it.
im trying  my best to keep busy to keep my mind off it,but its hard. Janes still getting twinges,feeling sick,and finding it hard to sit or lie down,we havent slept properly since ET. Were on Day 7 but its seems like day 70 ;D We are due to test on the 23rd dec i cant wait,Jane had a weepy day yesterday,not a lot i could do really,except to try and make her feel positive she is going through it more than me,ive said its still early yet and as long as  ^witch^ hasnt arrived then were still ok for now. anyway imstill trying to be  ^reiki^ thats all i can do.
Anyway, how is everyone doing,there hasnt been many on for a while.Hope your all keeping well. ill let you know how things turn out will you keep sending me  ^reiki^ vibes they have done the trick up to now,we really appreciate all your kind words and prayers.

thanks again everyone

all the best

Carl & Jane

^spot^ ^spot^ ^No AF^ ^rainbow^ ^xmassmile^ ^santa^

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hang in there Carl & Jane!!

Half way through already! I know it seems like a life time away but it really isn't. Praying for this to have been all worth while for you guys!!

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Catch

^dancing spot^

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Hi Carl and Jane

Hope you are doing ok.  I am in the middle of the 2ww as well due to test 23rd.  It is the hardest time ever.  Whenever DH turns round i am either on ff or reading a baby/womens health book trying to find out if what i am feeling is normal!! ;D

Once the weekend is out of the way it won't be long.

Wishing you all the very best

Love

Sarah
xx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for those messages,
really appreciate them, Well i really thought the worse this afternoon.Jane has had pain on her right side since ET which was bearable,But today it her with a vengence,she was the phone talking to her sister,when she screamed out in pain she was in agony we phoned the RMU who told us to get to the emergency room asap.When we got there jane was in agony.They took her blood and after that took a wee sample,which was -ive as expected,as its still early yet.They gave jane a scan which they said was fine(thank god) they came to the conclusion that it may of been a cyst that had burst.There wasnt alot else they could do,They gave jane some very strong painkillers and told her to home and rest(what more) i dont know who turn to next my head is all over the place at the moment,i hope after all this we get a BFP,but like everyone else we will just have to wait.Ill let you know over the next few days how she jane is doing.

thanks fo your messages

and good luck to you all

carl ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hi Carl,

so sorry to hear Jane's in so much pain.. sending loads of  ^Heart^ and  ^hugme^ 's and praying for that  ^BFP^ at the end of all this for you!

Catch

^dancing spot^

·
Registered
299 Posts
hang in there buddy love to u both!!! :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hey Carl, Jane....

how's it going then?

Not long to go for the two of you now, how you holding up? Is it Wednesday or Thursday test day? Are you gonna hold out or test early?

Keep us informed won't you guys

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Catch

^dancing spot^

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Catch,
thanks for your concern, Im all over the place with this 2wk wait.We test on Thursday mate, i really hope it works. fingers crossed,Up to now jane hasnt had any spotting or anything,dont know if thats good or bad? its tempting to test but we are trying to hold out and be  ^reiki^ easier said than done.catch did you and Ange wait till test day, or did you test early? janes not to bad now,still little twinges but there managable. ill let you know bud what the result is as soon as i can, you have been a great help to us mate, along with all the others,thanks for that mate.
Take of yourselves
mate ill be in toouch soon.

thanks

Carl & Jane

Thanks for your message Noodles,
willl let you all know how it goes

carl ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just a quick note catch,

jane said she did a test when she was having all the pain but that was -ive as expected but that was early,like i said mate ill let you know asap.

can you send us another load of luck and  ^reiki^vibes

thanks mate

Carl & Jane
^fairydust^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^

·
Registered
455 Posts
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hi Carl & Jane,

Angie didn't test early, which was a miracle as she had a pee stick in the cupboard... but I told her I'd pee on it if she touched it (stupid superstition really but hey, I'm human!). We did manage to hold out till the hospital rang us for blood results, though that last 8 hours was pure hell!

Best of luck, will be thinking of you all week, but especially Thursday!!

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Catch

^dancing spot^

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Mate,

3 days mate and im in bits we dont know what to do? we have no signs either way to how its going,the worst thing about it is that when we test our clinic is shut till the 29th if it does turn to be positive we wont be able to do anything till then.or even if its neg. oh well back to waiting and worrying  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ spk soon mate
thanks

Carl & jane ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^2ww^ ^noAF2^

·
Registered
455 Posts
Best advice I can give you mate is to keep busy... we were never in through our 2ww, we play poker so we arranged 10 games in two weeks!!! that helped us a lot, but other than that it was visiting friends & family, going out for dinner, walks in the country... anything that would keep us going. I know how you feel, I was counting down the hours with 3 days left!
Bit unfortunate that your clinic is closed until 29th, but at least you have Christmas, and all it entales, to get you to the 29th quick sharp!!
Do you have to do an hpt then? We had bloods to tell us if worked. Hope you've got plenty in mate coz pee-stick-madness is about to hit!!

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Catch

^dancing spot^

1 - 12 of 12 Posts