Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help here, please?

I am on day 7 of 2ww and apart from the initial discomfort after ET had not really had any symptoms at all, until yesterday, when I experienced af type cramps on and off all day - also, mood was very dangerous! I don't really have them today and was wondering if anyone else has had this? does it mean AF is on its way - just completed first IVF cycle.

Thanks to anyone who can reply.
Joanna
xxxx

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hi Joanna,

Not necessarily - I was an IUI girl, not IVF and I got this in my 2ww, which turned into a BFP, so it could be implantation perhaps, but could be a good sign as opposed to bad.

HTH,

Minkey x

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Minkey
CONGRATULATIONS..... hope all is going well.
Thanks for replying... you just never know what to think do you!
Joanna
xxxxx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
hi joe

i was ivf and got af pains dont worry it is normal and they come and go wishing you all the luck in the world for testing i hope its a bfp
love lilly xxx

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Hi Jo

It is not uncommon to have AF type cramps and go on to have a BFP. It is one of the sideeffects of cyclogest in would appear.

lots of luck

Clare

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Hi Joanna,

I'll add to that - I had weird af cramps pretty much all the way thru to my BFP today, and still keep running to the loo when I get a stitch like cramp!!

One thing I've learnt from this site is that there is no "normal" - everyone seems to experience something different.

Good luck, and I'll see in Carluccios one day!! ;D

love
Caroline
xxxxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts