Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone would like to join me in the 2ww after having SET.

Love and best wishes.
Katie xxx

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I hadf SET too testing 4th June but not holding out much hope

Dawn

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dawn,

Why is that? What's your history? Is this your first IVF tx?

Katie xxx

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Hi Katie

Me too - single transfer done on tues (6-cell day 3) and testing 9th june too

Good luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

x

p.s.  so sorry for your 3 angels  ^hugme^

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Macmillan,

Good luck to you too. I have one grade 1 5 cell embryo on board. I get confused about number of cells. My last IVF I had one 4 cell and 1 5 cell transferred and this one was a four cell and carried on dividing once thawed so hopefully that's a good sign.  ^reiki^

Love Katie xxx

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Which day did you have transfer?

Should be 4-cell on day 2, and up to 8-cell on day 3

We had 2 4-cell day 2 embies thawed, but one of them lost 2 cells after defrosting and didn't look so good, but the one on board had divided to become 6-cell and the embyologist said that was good

So your 5-cell sounds lovely too  :)

Are you resting up, or carrying on as usual?  DH wants me to do nothing as I stayed in bed for 3 days after ET when I got my BFP, but after my last FET I carried on as normal (because of DS) and got a BFN.  So this time DS is at Nursery, I'm off work and taking it easy...  well until Monday when i go back to work.  Am assuming implantation will be tomorrow (or maybe at the weekend) so crucial time is now I guess.

What did they give you as success rate with SET?

x

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Macmillan- Not sure of days. I had 9 fertilised and 2 put back 2 days later last time so I guess the remainding 7 were frozen on day 2. They defrosted 2 on Monday and one didn't carry on dividing but the other did and was put back on Tuesday so I presume it's a day 3. Have been given a 20% chance of success as I have already been pregnant and embryos are good grade. Last time 2 were put back and I got triplets so there is always the slim chance another could split  :eek:

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dawn - How are you doing?  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^fairydust^

Macmillan - How are you? Half way there; this time next week we'll know.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^fairydust^

I feel like I'm coping OK on the 2ww. Keeping my mind occupied on other things.....20% of the time!!!

Love to you any anyone else watching.
Katie xxx

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Hey Katie

Back to work for me today, has helped me think about other things, but I have to admit the knicker-checking has started  :-[ ;D

You keep positive there, sending you lots of

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

x

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Macmillan - Sorry to see you got a BFN too. We've got our follow up consultation on Thursday. AF arrived last Friday. Will you go for SET again? xx

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dawn  - Congratulations on your BFP. x

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dawn  ^hugme^ Sorry to see from your profile that your BFN turned to m/c. Have you had any tests since to try and find out why as it wasn't your first? Have they tested your blood? I start d/r Sunday for a fresh cycle but hoping to go to blast as we still want one transferred. Maybe we'll be posting on our next 2ww together. Good luck. xx ^pray^

1 - 13 of 13 Posts