Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just had failed FET last month so we are now trying naturally. I ovulated on day 22 (14th May, I know this because I did a test) so I expected my period on 28th May. I did a preg test on 28th and 29th May, both were negative. But I still haven't had my period. Did I test too early and should I give it another week? Any replies grateful because I am at my wits end.

·
Registered
398 Posts
hiya filo,

i dont know but i just had to wish you good luck.

Well good luck and you just never know

love
cat

oh and wellcome to fertility friends

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much for your welcome, I must admit I didn't expect any replies!!!!
We have been ttc for 4yrs, unexplained infertility. 1 IUI, 1 IVF and 1 FET. But the drugs seem to have kick started my body and I am now ovulating naturally (wasn't before treatments) I have been on Clomid before treatments started which did make me ovulate.
So good luck to you!

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Ovulation should occur 14 days before AF but it can be slightly varible. I would advise testing again in 2 day time if no AF by then.

Sarah

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Sarah

I know ovulation is normally 14-16 days before AF so is it still possible that I may be Pregnant? My cycle is normally between 30-35 days, I am now on day 16 after ovulation. (which is day 38 of my cycle) Can you get a false negative result? Even after treatments I've had, my cycle does resume afterwards as above.

I spotted as I normally do before my Af but have had no signs of bleeding since day 34.

Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No news as yet atkins. Too scared! will do a test tomorrow, thurs probably. Phoned my hospital who said after treatment menses can be delayed by up to 6wks (although I had af 2 days after neg preg test after FET).. If no af by fri, to phone them, if preg test neg they will do a scan to see what is going on.
I will keep you posted!! Thanks

???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
;D

shock horror. Did a test today and it's faint positive. Still can't believe it.

Just wanted to give other people hope that after 3 failed treatments, we have got pregnant naturally.
So, it does happen.

Fingers crossed I wasn't imagining the pink spot!!!

x

·
Registered
186 Posts
wow filo that is wonderful! Congratulations. I had seen your earlier posts and was wondering how you had got on. That's great news.
Kx

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Filo thats fantasatic news!!

^reiki^

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

Marie xx

·
Registered
71 Posts
Filo

That's excellent news!!

Congratulations!!

Love
Lisa
xxxx ^jumpin^

·
Registered
52 Posts
FILO, I just read your posts now over the previous few days and am delighted that you tested positive today! Well done and wishing you all the best in the future. You deserve it! Love Johanna

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Filo

Wow !! Congratulations !!

Clare

·
Registered
251 Posts
Excellent news Filo. Well Done to you and DH xx

Lulu

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
I am over the moon 4 u congratulations xxx

·
Registered
4 Posts
:D ;D ^angel^

Hi Filo
I have been away for a few days and have just read your news congratulations!!!!!!!!! you must be really exited i am really pleased for you let me know how you are getting on
ATKINS xx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
hi flo
congrats hun this is wonderful news i wish you all the best for your pg hun
love always lilly xx

·
Registered
237 Posts
;D CONGRATULATIONS FILO!!!

So chuffed for you, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Lots of love jen xx

·
Registered
264 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts