Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am 13 days into my 2ww although I don't officially test while thursday morning.  I have done a test this morning although it wasn't my first wee sample. I got the 10 uim tests off the internet.  There is one dark pink line and another faint line next to it.  The test says don't take the result after 10 minutes.  The line is still very faint but I think it is there.  Could I pregnant or has the faint line appeared because it is older than 10 minutes?  how confusing....

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
How long was it before the faint line appeared ??

If the 2nd line appeared before the 10 miniute limit the I would say Congratulations are in order !!!

Perhaps try one tomorrow morning with your first wee.

I hope it is a ^BFP^ for you.

Tashja xx

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi MrsG, I don't know think it was before, but you can see things can't you??? might go get one of the digital clear blue ones that say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" at least you can't see things then can you???

thanks for your advice, I really hope it is a BFP as will be most upset if I have been seeing things or saw the line after 10 minutes.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi

Really hoping you get your BFP!

I know you think you are seeing things because you want it so much. Do another test to make sure.

Rach.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Rach, your eyes play tricks don't they?  yes will get one of the digital ones I think and wait til tomorrow first sample.  Let you know, keep fingers and toes crossed. x

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi Meggie moo,
Just a quick note to wish you the best of luck for tomorow  :)

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
xx

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I agree too Meggie moo......

Sending lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for you..

Natsxxx

·
Premium Member
2,193 Posts
Meggie Moo

Sounds really positive to me.  Good luck with your test tomorrow, I'm keeping everything crossed for you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Allison xxx

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT - I have done a First Response test and it is definitely positive...............surely this is it. I aren't due at the hospital til Thursday....this must be right surely???? One dark pink line and another medium pink line next to it !!!!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
That is most definately a

^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^

Way to go...

Wishing you a Happy and healthy 8 months!

Natxx

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks Nats, will feel better when I go on thursday x

·
Registered
154 Posts
^congrats^

Bet you can't believe it!! Well done.

Hope your official test on thursday shows it is a good strong positive - but sounds like it is already!

Rach. x

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
^banana^ ^clapping^ ^afro^ BIG FAT CONGRATS!  ^afro^ ^clapping^ ^banana^

I had to do 5 tests before I was convinced!!! ^idiot^. Brilliant news!!! Good luck for Thursday  :).
Hugs,
Mac,
xxx.

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
^BFP^ ^congrats^  wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months.  You're ^pregnant^  ^fairydust^

niki x

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
wow fantastic news Meggie congratulations wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy ahead

love bw xx ^congrats^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks nikki and whenwilli, congrats to you both too x

My daughter will be so giddy, she goes on about a brother or sister all the time.  My daughter is Megan Leigh and she is 3.5 years, obviously won't tell her yet, but I gosh I could cry - just need the confirmation on thursday.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi Meggy,
You couldn't wait then? Well it sounds like a  ^BFP^ to me!
The wait is over for me too,  ^witch^ arrived today.  :'(
fiwi

·
Registered
30 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!  ;D  ;)

Wish you all the best! i only hope one day i can say the same as you.  ^BFP^

Take care.. Amanda.x  ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
I thought it might be a ^BFP^ !!!! lol

Congratulations !!! Testing early ..... How would Megan feel about a brother AND a sister !!! lol

Just have to say our little girl is 2 and she is Morgan Leigh and we call het Morgie Moo as well !!!

Tashja xx

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Fiwi, yes felt crappy for days so thought I would test - just waiting for hospital confirmation on thursday. I am really sorry your af came.  Next time!!

Mrs G - isn't that strange our daughters have similar names??? Megan would love a sibling, she goes on about it all the time.  What twins????

Amanda - I am no way near out of the wood, haven't even had hospital confirmation and scan, but I know how you feeling, I have been there so many times. I wish you all the luck in the world for the future x

Babywhisper - thanks for your congrats x

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.