Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

2ww and grounded by DH

677 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Macmillan 
#1 ·
I'm only 2dp3dt and I'm going nuts already.  My DH won't let me do anything as he says I've got to rest.  Ok, I can enjoy the fact that I get out of the housework  ;)  but I'll go mad just sitting about - DS is in Nursery and I'm off work so it seems very weird being at home by myself  ^idiot^ ;D

I'd arranged to meet up with a couple of girlfriends this evening, but DH says I should cancel and stay at home.  He says I've got my prorities all wrong if I go  :mad:  I can't see how sitting on my bum in a restaurant for a couple of hours having a nice time with my friends (alcohol-free of course) could do any harm...

Aaargh, just needed a rant, thanks for listening  :)

x

#2 ·
I'm sure it wouldn't do any harm at all but I would let him get his way on this one. So much of the advice about don't do this don't do that is more to do with having no regrets later. So even though you know full well an evening out won't make one bit of difference you don't want him thinking back 'if only she had stayed home'.
I know what you mean about filling your days. I'm quite a lazy sod really I imagine it's a shock to the system when you are used to being on the go. I've been watching dvd's, bought new ones especially and reading. I'l probably get my cross stitch out soon......the excitment is killing me  ;D    Get on to amazon and order yourself some treats.
I'm 2 days ahead of ya, torn between wishing the days away and never wanting it to end.I'm usually a looney tune in the second week but I'm back to work on Monday so that might help.
good luck  ;)

#3 ·
Thanks Jofi, you're probably right
Need to stick with DH through this I guess, do as I'm told, and let him pamper me  ::)
Good luck, hoping that this 2ww will be worth it and you get a beautiful BFP  ^reiki^ ^reiki^
x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.