Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had FET on April 14th with 5 day blast.  I had mild cramping Thursday, Friday the cramping was a little more intense and very fatigued and then the cramps subsided.  No more cramping until i was awaken with cramping at 3am this Sunday morning.  Could this have been implantation.  I got up because i had to use the bathroom and then went back to bed.  The cramping kept me up for like 10-15 minutes and then just like that it went away and i went back to sleep.  I test on Thursday and i pray that was a positive sign. 

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
latlasan  ^hugme^ i too had a lot of cramping + waking up with it through the night whilst on the 2ww + know how awful + unsettling it can be not knowing what is going on,

i wish you lots of luck for when you test, there are lots of women who have cramping who go on to get BFP's, unfortunately there is no exact way of knowing till test day  ^reiki^

hang in there

xxx

·
Registered
588 Posts
Hi, I had my ET on friday and have been having some cramping. The worst was the day after ET but again yesterday and a bit today. It's pretty scary isn't it. When it happens I'm just desperate for it to stop as I'm not sure what it is.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
update, i'm feeling pretty positive after having a rough day thinking maybe it didn't work for me.  I've been having blood test done like every 2 days since last Thursday and ET was on Monday of last week and the blood they draw is for estrogen, progesterone levels and HCG.  Well, HCG is detected when Implantation has taken place.  I test on Thursday so, after blood draw today they called to tell me to stop progesterone inj. and start suppositories well there was no suppositories to take because they have to come from a specialty pharmacy and my coordinator told me to wait until i needed them to get them and of course she wasn't the person whom called me today with the instructions so i was a bit upset.  Since i had no suppositories she said to just continue on the injections 1cc until she talks to my coordinator tomorrow.  I PRAY this doesn't mess anything up.  She said my estrogen levels were fine since they put me on the patch and then she said for me to up the dosage of my prometrium tablets from 1 4times a day to 2 4times a day so with it being so close to test day on Thursday i feel like obviously some implantation has went on and now they're just trying to support it.  This close if nothing was going on i don't think they'd be doing too much changing in meds.  It makes since to me and LORD knows i hope i'm right.  Please just keep your fingers crossed for me and i hope this is my time.  I'll keep you all posted.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Morning hun ^wave^,
Not long now hun until test day i wish you ^goodluck^ my fingers are crossed for you both too and here's sending you
Lots of positive vibes ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and also lots of
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
I also hope that you will get that well deserve ^BFP^ ^BFP^ very soon take care keep us all posted
love nicky ^hugme^ ^hugme^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts