Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I am having a really hard 2ww this time - I know they are all hard!
I had my 5th DIUI nearly 2 weeks ago on the Thur & Fri (2 insems) - had pregnyl jab at time and 2 since. The cycle was a clomid cycle. Have had sore boobs for a while now but then on Sun, mostly Monday/yesterday have had serious AF cramps and am amazed she hasn't arrived yet - had an awful night, dreamt about having a BFN then dreaded going to loo, actually laying in bed expecting not to go in to work because of BFN and in too much of a state. Woke early and couldn't sleep. Quite a lot of CM (TMI!), feels like AF has started at times. Work is really hard because I am so on edge and being a teacher isn't a great position to be in with 35 restless 10 and 11 year olds. I just feel so tense and anxious, none of which can be good. I found BFN 4 really hard and am dreading that again but worse.

My diary has all the details http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=141636.0

I just wondered if anyone had any ^reiki^ words that this still could be good as I can't find any ^reiki^ at the moment - I know people say AF cramps are common either way but do they mean really serious AF cramps - like here she comes any minute? Any thoughts from anyone would be great. If it wasn't for FF I am honestly not sure how I would get through.

Thanks
Tiny xxxx ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hello Tiny  ^wave^

sorry you're suffering on the  ^2ww^. I know I had very bad AF pains on the cycle I got pg and there is a thread about it in the voting room saying most people get bad AF pains. Just have to wait it out I'm afraid as you know  ^idiot^ 
Lots and lots of luck to you  ^noAF2^

love coughsweet  ^reiki^ ^pray^

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Hello Tiny  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

It is such a very difficult time. Yes, there are ladies who have the most awful AF type pains and do get their BFP so it is very difficult to say.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

When is test day hun?

Emma x

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi Tiny  ^wave^

Hang in there hun, i have had really bad a/f cramps all the way through my 2ww so much so i tested early as i thought it was going to be all over for me, totally shocked as i got a a  ^BFP^ tested again today and still  ^BFP^

Good luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sharon

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi everyone
Thank you for your kind words.
Sharon - my OTD is also 6th June - congrats on your BFP brill news - I would love to join you!! ^pray^I am worried that the pregnyl might still be in my system - last jab a week ago tomorrow - last Thur.
Coughsweet and Emmalottie - thank you - I hope that I might be one of those people - feeling more and more like AF as we speak but it felt like that all day Monday. I certainly haven't had these AF feelings without her arriving.
Tomorrow is the day I bled slightly last time - day 27 so will be dreading that first loo visit tomorrow I really will. I  ^pray^ everytime I go to the loo now and talked to my body in the car this morning!! Saying that I am ready to be pregnant!
I am going to be so distraught if this fails and I am still expecting it to, shall see what tomorrow brings.
Thanks again though - it is nice to hear some positive stories with similar experiences to mine.
Tiny  ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts