Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 5dpet (3 day embies) and I am feeling really low.  I have been so positive up to now but this morning woke up in a dreadful depressed mood. I am praying that I am not pre-menstral.  Is this a normal deeling during this time.  This is my first IVF cycle so I'm all new to this.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I don't know if you are a follower but Zita West talks about a weepy blue day in the week or so after et. I went from being fine one day to crying my eyes out the next during my last 2ww. It must be the hormones and general stress of it all. I certainly wouldn't put it down to pmt. I haven't even had ec yet and I'm gurning at adverts on the telly.
Hang in there lisa youre doing fine
xxx

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi Lisa,
I felt exactly the same as you during 2ww. I felt guilty that I felt so down. Your hormones will be all over the place right now and your embies will be snuggling in. I know it's a hard time right now  ^hugme^ but try to be strong and think positive.
Good luck
Sarah xx

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks very much for the support.  It has made me feel so much more "normal" if that is possible.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi All,

I'm 'working at home' this week but can't get off this site!

I haven't followed Zita West at all but think its really interesting what she says about the weepy blue day about half way through.  I guess its psycological. The first week I always feel so positive and hopeful and the second week is so much more stressful for me.  Feeling brighter today but yesterday was the 'blue day' and guess what.... it was day 8 post ET!

Hope you're ok Lisa.

xx

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am actually feeling in a much better mood today and am at work so guess my mind is occupied with something else for a while!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts