Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello ive had quite a bit of brown spotting today does anybody know if this is normal? im on day13 test tues.
       thank you sarah c xx ???

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sarah.. I'm not a nurse but...

Like you I had quite a bit of brown spotting from about 3 days before testing (it continued until the day after i tested!)  My clinic told me that brown blood was old blood and not to  worry too much but to call immiediately if it became red.  I got a BFP on 03/08 and straight away my clinic put me onto gestone jabs to up my progesterone levels which seemed to help.  So... try not to worry too much if you can!!  I know it's hard!! I think it can be quite common at this stage of the the 2ww!!

Lots of luck and take care,

Callie  xxxx :-*

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Callie said:
Sarah.. I'm not a nurse but...

Like you I had quite a bit of brown spotting from about 3 days before testing (it continued until the day after i tested!) My clinic told me that brown blood was old blood and not to worry too much but to call immiediately if it became red. I got a BFP on 03/08 and straight away my clinic put me onto gestone jabs to up my progesterone levels which seemed to help. So... try not to worry too much if you can!! I know it's hard!! I think it can be quite common at this stage of the the 2ww!!

Lots of luck and take care,

Callie xxxx :-*
Sarah, Callie is 100% correct :)

Thanks Callie
Tony,
x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts